🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Hamas Is Doing To The Palestinians

:eusa_eh:
I am pretty sure my level of understanding and communication is fine.
I don't think so.

Let's recap what you said...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush
Loiny, I see your lips move, but all I hear is "Blah blah blah"....
That's how a 10 year old talks!

So that's your level of communication and it needs to grow up.

And while your at it, you might want to find a little empathy towards others. You demonstrated you're completely void of that trait by your comment above, in order to avoid the old "putting the shoe on the other foot" scenario, that I alluded to when I asked you "how you would like it if Hamas militia members came over to your neighborhood and shot out all your street lights?" I'm pretty sure your reaction to that would be a little different than that stupid little icon you posted.

We are in a war Zone. What do you expext? Each is busy worring about their own. That is how it is.

We are in a war Zone. What do you expext? Each is busy worring about their own. That is how it is.
It's a war zone you have caused by maintaining an illegal occupation of Palestinian land for the last 45 years.

By treating the Palestinian's as though they were subhuman.

And most disgusting of all, not taking any responsibility for the things you do.

No, you just bully yor way in threads through cussing and swearing. So yes, there is no surprise when some do not find logic in what you say.
In order to find logic in what I say, you first have to look.

Which is not what you were doing with your "blah, blah" comment.

It's a war zone you have caused by maintaining an illegal occupation of Palestinian land for the last 45 years.

By treating the Palestinian's as though they were subhuman.

And most disgusting of all, not taking any responsibility for the things you do.

We take responsibility for the things we do. Anti zionists want us to take responsibility for thing we do NOT do. And then act surprised when we won't budge.

We take responsibility for the things we do.
No you don't. You wouldn't take responsibility for IDF patrol boats shooting at Palestinian fisherman in cold blood.

Just in this thread, you wouldn't take responsibility for the IDF shooting out street lights on a Gazan street.

No matter how fucked the act is by the IDF, you cannot bring yourself to condemn it.

That's not taking responsibility, that's looking the other way.

Anti zionists want us to take responsibility for thing we do NOT do.
And just what are they? Give me 3 examples.

And then act surprised when we won't budge.
After 45 years, no one is surprised by Israel's total disregard for international law and human rights.

I do not trash talk nor cuss my way out of arguments. If I go down that level it is only with you because you ask for it by being rude.
The IDF shooting at Palestinian's fishing doesn't bother you, but when someone uses profanity, then you get aggravated.

There's something wrong with that picture.

I do not trash talk nor cuss my way out of arguments. If I go down that level it is only with you because you ask for it by being rude.
The IDF shooting at Palestinian's fishing doesn't bother you, but when someone uses profanity, then you get aggravated.

There's something wrong with that picture.

No, Mister. What you expect when you put a one minute video of a Dabur ship in sea shooting "fishing boat" without me knowing what exactly took place previously, is to start bashing and trashing the IDF? what I said is that in those cases the ysstem should check what is happening exactly in sea, and see that if the IDF does something that should not be done, then it should be dealt with.

That is what I said. So don't try to paint it like we, or ME specifically, try to avoid the subject, cause that aint the case.

Being in the navy, I was part of the system and knew how things worked.

No, Mister. What you expect when you put a one minute video of a Dabur ship in sea shooting "fishing boat" without me knowing what exactly took place previously, is to start bashing and trashing the IDF? what I said is that in those cases the ysstem should check what is happening exactly in sea, and see that if the IDF does something that should not be done, then it should be dealt with.

That is what I said. So don't try to paint it like we, or ME specifically, try to avoid the subject, cause that aint the case.

Doesn't matter what took place previously. There is nothing that would indicate something did. That video is all you need to see. People fishing, patrol boat comes racing up and starts shooting as they go by. You do not see any hostitility from the fishing boat. Furthermore, the fishing boat is in Gazan territorial waters, a place that IDF patrol boat isn't even legal to be.

You bend over backwards to make these ridiculous stretches of logic to defend something so obviously wrong. What's even more disgusting, is you giving them so much benefit of the doubt regarding something that is not an isolated issue. The IDF shooting at Palestinian fisherman is well documented and there are many instances of this happening. Yet you sit there and try to say we don't have the whole story?

That's your problem! If you don't have the moral integrity, or the guts, to voice your outrage over the war crimes your country commits, you cannot claim you take responsibility for the things your nation does.

Now lookie here Princess. If you really need someone to "communicate" with, I volunteer to make your wish come true.

Doesn't matter what took place previously.

You CANNOT be serious!:cuckoo:

You have to know the whole picture so you can decide weather you've been nailing down the concept of right and wrong.

That reminds me of the interview taking place in one of a city's "dark" areas in the USA. A little boy told the journalists that when he grows up he wish to have many guns. The Jounalist then said it is an "evidence" of the dark path American youth is Sinking to.

What he DIDN'T reveal was the entire sentence, because the boy said "When I grow up, I wish to have many guns, because I want to be a cop and chase all criminals away".

If you don't see the whole picture, you get a completely different idea of the happenings in a certain situation. Duh.

Doesn't matter what took place previously. There is nothing that would indicate something did. That video is all you need to see. People fishing, patrol boat comes racing up and starts shooting as they go by. You do not see any hostitility from the fishing boat. Furthermore, the fishing boat is in Gazan territorial waters, a place that IDF patrol boat isn't even legal to be.

You bend over backwards to make these ridiculous stretches of logic to defend something so obviously wrong. What's even more disgusting, is you giving them so much benefit of the doubt regarding something that is not an isolated issue. The IDF shooting at Palestinian fisherman is well documented and there are many instances of this happening. Yet you sit there and try to say we don't have the whole story?

That's your problem! If you don't have the moral integrity, or the guts, to voice your outrage over the war crimes your country commits, you cannot claim you take responsibility for the things your nation does.

You REALLY do not get it, do you?

I give them the "benefit of the doubt" because the IDF Protects me, or it is really that hard to comprehend.?! I give them the benefit of the doubt because I know 99% of the system and instruction the navy has, because I cam place myself THERE with them, that is what you do not get! an Israeli will ALWAYS give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. If it is the leftists or the Anti-Zionists word's, or the IDF? I'll believe the IDF everytime!

THAT's just how it IS!

The FACT is that little boats in the Mediterranean----have been used by
islamic terrorists in order to murder for the glory of allah,isa and the rapist
as far back as I can remember-----I can remember reports of murders and rapes on the Israeli mediterranean beaches-----way back in the 1950s.
Keep in mind---a tiny little boat was used to blow up the USS COLE
in the port of Yemen-----Tiny little fishing boats are being used
by SOMALIES to enact piracy on all kinds of big ships Tiny
little "fishing" boats can be very dangerous

You REALLY do not get it, do you?

I give them the "benefit of the doubt" because the IDF Protects me, or it is really that hard to comprehend.?! I give them the benefit of the doubt because I know 99% of the system and instruction the navy has, because I cam place myself THERE with them, that is what you do not get! an Israeli will ALWAYS give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. If it is the leftists or the Anti-Zionists word's, or the IDF? I'll believe the IDF everytime!

THAT's just how it IS!
So what you're saying is, you believe it's okay for the IDF to shoot people fishing?

You have to know the whole picture so you can decide weather you've been nailing down the concept of right and wrong.
That was the whole picture!

And you cannot claim there was more to that picture, without some evidence leading you to that conclusion.

You just can't think things, for no reason at all.

That was the whole picture!

And you cannot claim there was more to that picture, without some evidence leading you to that conclusion.

Niether you nor I have been there, so you cannot know if a 1 minute video is "the whole picture!"

Logically, it is not!

Forum List

Back