🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happend Oregon? Merkley Really?

Oregon’s Merkley speaks for hours in filibuster of Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
Too many Californians have moved to Oregon and turned the state idiotic blue. How could you elect this ham hock as your Senator.

Not sure it is because of people from California but the entire country is becoming more blue. Probably because of that embarrassing orange clown. Don't get me wrong. There are still more RWNJs than there should be.
Wrong. Your black Jesus was rejected. Hillary ran on continuing his legacy. The rest of the country is sick of you stupid asses. You have proven how intolerant you are and how little regard you have for democracy. Your balls may be getting bluer, but not the country.
LOL Well, idiot, President Obama won both the popular vote and the EC twice. Your orange clown will only win the EC once, and may not even finish his first term.
How will he not finish his term? Are you planning on shooting him? The election was about obama's legacy so looks like buyer's remorse to me.

The luck Trump is having with congress looks like buyers remorse to me.

Oregon’s Merkley speaks for hours in filibuster of Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
Too many Californians have moved to Oregon and turned the state idiotic blue. How could you elect this ham hock as your Senator.

Not sure it is because of people from California but the entire country is becoming more blue. Probably because of that embarrassing orange clown. Don't get me wrong. There are still more RWNJs than there should be.
Wrong. Your black Jesus was rejected. Hillary ran on continuing his legacy. The rest of the country is sick of you stupid asses. You have proven how intolerant you are and how little regard you have for democracy. Your balls may be getting bluer, but not the country.
LOL Well, idiot, President Obama won both the popular vote and the EC twice. Your orange clown will only win the EC once, and may not even finish his first term.
How will he not finish his term? Are you planning on shooting him? The election was about obama's legacy so looks like buyer's remorse to me.

Right. They would be happier with Hillary.

LOL

LOL

Most of the county would.

LOL

Most of the county would.
Not the working ones after their taxes and health insurance went up.

Lots of reasons Hillary lost. This is the main one
2016-02-15-1455566147-618574-ScreenShot20160203at11.20.16AM.png
She lost independent vote.

Forum List

Back