What happened to Jim Carrey

There is a documentary on Netflix about how his doing Andy Kaufman affected him. Maybe that was it? Or maybe, just a new way to get attention.

He developed a new philosophy that he really believes in, and he's living it for real instead if half way.

He still gets work, for whoever it was that said that he doesnt...and he's insanely wealthy.

The new philosophy is a mix of a little bit kooky and a little bit understandable....depending on where you sit and which levels of proof you require to firmly believe in something.

I admire what he's doing and I dont find it the least bit unhealthy.

He developed a new philosophy that he really believes in, and he's living it for real instead if half way.

He still gets work, for whoever it was that said that he doesnt...and he's insanely wealthy.

The new philosophy is a mix of a little bit kooky and a little bit understandable....depending on where you sit and which levels of proof you require to firmly believe in something.

I admire what he's doing and I dont find it the least bit unhealthy.

I like the metaphysics and he got some of it from TM.

I wonder if he has cancer or aids though. He looks really thin and almost sick in this recent video. His ex-girlfriend committed suicide in 2015 and blamed him for it. In 2012 she said he gave her STD's. He claimed that's she was trying to extort him in 2012. They were on again off again since 2010. She wrote him a suicide letter but they weren't together at the time she wrote it in 2015 and hadn't been together for a year. I think he's seeking a way to deal with his depression and he's off all medication now. He doesn't look well even though he's talking the TM talk.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back