What Happened to the Deep State?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Things seem to be going pretty well for the ex president....

Wasn't the Deep State supposed to lay waste to him?

"For a generation, the people who saw something like an American deep state—even if they rarely called it that—resided on the left, not the right. The 9/11 attacks triggered the rapid growth of an opaque security and intelligence machine often unaccountable to the civilian legal system. In the 2000s, the critique focused on a “war machine” of military and intelligence officials, defense contractors and neoconservative ideologues who, in some versions, took orders directly from Vice President Dick Cheney. In the Obama era, the focus shifted to the eerie precision of “targeted killings” by drones, and then the furor over Snowden, the ex-National Security Agency contractor whose 2013 leaks exposed the astonishing reach of the government’s surveillance. “There’s definitely a deep state,” Snowden told the Nation in 2014. “Trust me, I’ve been there.”

It seems odd that with about 4 months until the election that the "deep state" has seemingly vanished.

"For a generation, the people who saw something like an American deep state—even if they rarely called it that—resided on the left, not the right. The 9/11 attacks triggered the rapid growth of an opaque security and intelligence machine often unaccountable to the civilian legal system. In the 2000s, the critique focused on a “war machine” of military and intelligence officials, defense contractors and neoconservative ideologues who, in some versions, took orders directly from Vice President Dick Cheney. In the Obama era, the focus shifted to the eerie precision of “targeted killings” by drones, and then the furor over Snowden, the ex-National Security Agency contractor whose 2013 leaks exposed the astonishing reach of the government’s surveillance. “There’s definitely a deep state,” Snowden told the Nation in 2014. “Trust me, I’ve been there.”

It seems odd that with about 4 months until the election that the "deep state" has seemingly vanished.

Your people and your party are imploding. Loudly. No one is talking about the deep state because we're watching.....well, this. And you. With popcorn.

No one but no one deserves it more.

They have not vanished they are running the country.

It's trying to figure out how to kill joe ...shut Kamala up and insert its next muppet

Why on earth do you assume that The Donald is not Deep State ?
DS always have both candidates in every two horse runner situation in order to win and generate further cash flows .

What convinces you that Jewish Donald is not a deep control insert ?
For Deep State is essentially a Jewish entity , let's be 100% clear .

It certainly is my best bottom line belief and I also tarnish my dear Uncle P with the same brush .
He made a possible mistake by becoming a Young Global leader for the WEF and has always been corrupt and part of a 1% club .

Their distinguishing features ( Donny and Vladdy )are that they are mega times more smart than those around them whichever Deep State faction you look at .

The end of the "Rothschild" era and time for the new kids on the block .

Last edited:
The Deep State relies on the Social Liberalism in Both Parties to survive & Flourish
Ok. Plants rely on the sun for photosynthesis, but that doesn't define photosynthesis or plants. Define deep state.

Forum List

Back