What happens if a refugee from Syria or elsewhere commits a terrorist act?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ok Democrats have gotten their way and there's tens of thousands of new Americans. They're all from Syria, and most are Muslim. Then one fateful day a schoolbus of children explodes and it's determined it was a former Syrian Muslim suicide bomber. Now what?

Got some plan ready-to-go if this or something like it happens as a result of your pushing for their admittance? Got a speech ready to placate the parents and community of the kids who just vaporized? Got some political angle that justifies it? Or do you simply shrug and carry on hoping no one backtracks the person to being a refugee you helped gain admittance to our country?

And what about your attitude on more refugees? Unchanged? 1% of fewer's acceptable and to keep up appearences you're willing to sacrifice some countrymen to look good on tv vs your political opposition?

It's not worth it. Even if only 1 refugee becomes violent for any reason, none of them should have been allowed to come here. Not like we don't have enough problems already with our own crazy people and people in need of support. If we admit 10,000 refugees do 10,000 veterans have to sleep on the street because shelter beds are taken? If 10,000 refugees get free housing, are 10,000 combat veterans told "sorry, there's no money left in the budget for you." Money isn't infinite and tens of thousands already have to go without because there isn't any more money for them. Can you stand in a room with them and explain how refugees from some shithole country were more important than they were?

Take care of your own first, then welcome foreigners here if there's anything left.

Is in 1842 and you're talking about Irish Catholics?

402722821_horshack_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

I know! I know!! They commit a terrorist act.
That was a trick question, right?

Is in 1842 and you're talking about Irish Catholics?

Because the world is the same in 2015 as it was in 1842? Gotcha. Is there some Liberal memo that gets distributed for you guys to peddle the same lame talking points over and over?

And what happens if they don't? Oh right, all of you who pissed your panties over them are proven to be the Islamophobic pansies you actually are...

And what happens if they don't? Oh right, all of you who pissed your panties over them are proven to be the Islamophobic pansies you actually are...
cf87eafbe9ab802d62eeb5913b0ee1b7.jpg

What happens if we're attacked by another right winger?

Deadly Jihadist attacks, total number killed...26

Deadly right wing attacks, total number killed...48

And that's not including Tim McVeigh who killed 168, and Eric Rudolph who killed 120.

Jim David Adkisson told investigators all liberals should be killed and admitted he shot people Sunday morning at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WBIR.

Jim could not keep a job and was getting ready to be cut off of food stamps.

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die - CNN.com

attacks.jpg

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Your side is the same as ISIS. No thanks, and get the fuck out of my liberal secular nation.
I'm comforted by the knowledge that one day they're going to haul your terrorist loving ass away. I hope it's to GITMO.

And that's not including Tim McVeigh who killed 168, and Eric Rudolph who killed 120.

Jim David Adkisson told investigators all liberals should be killed and admitted he shot people Sunday morning at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WBIR.

View attachment 55084

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

Can't help but notice you excluded 9/11 a jihadi attack. But did include the Muir Federal building from 1995.

View attachment 55084

Can't help but notice you excluded 9/11 a jihadi attack. But did include the Muir Federal building from 1995.

That's because I'm simply pointing out home grown terrorism, compared to something that has yet to happen from these refugees.

Last edited:
"What happens if a refugee from Syria or elsewhere commits a terrorist act?"

The United States refusing to take war refugees is a victory for the terrorists.

Your side is the same as ISIS. No thanks, and get the fuck out of my liberal secular nation.
I'm comforted by the knowledge that one day they're going to haul your terrorist loving ass away. I hope it's to GITMO.
I hate them as much as I hate you. Both of you need to get the fuck off the planet for the sake of the rest of us.

I hate them as much as I hate you. Both of you need to get the fuck off the planet for the sake of the rest of us.
1265-www.funsniper.com-arguing-with-morons.jpg

[QUOTin="C_Clayton_Jones, post: 12841590, member: 29614"]"What happens if a refugee from Syria or elsewhere commits a terrorist act?"

The United States refusing to take war refugees is a victory for the terrorists.[/QUOTE]
Only in that vast wasteland between your ears.

Wanna place a bet on it? In the next 12 months...will a Muslim migrant commit an attack on US soil? It's almost 100% guaranteed to happen. And you libs welcomed it.

In the coming years...the "haves" will keep moving into suburbs...away from immigrants and radical liberals. We will have gated communities with security.

The best cops are slowly but surely leaving big departments in "diverse" cities and seeking employment in suburban departments.

And people like you....will become victims. You'll bitch about not being able to afford a home in a safer area. And we will look down our noses at you...chuckle....and tell you to get away from our lawn haha!!!

Liberals ALWAYS become victims of their own ideology.

Forum List

Back