What happens if/when same sex marriage...

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
What happens if/when same sex marriage is made legal?

I'm just wondering, will it stop there?

No, I'm not talking about a man or a woman wanting to marry a brick wall or the family dog either. I don't think the government will ever go that far, but who knows.

I don't care if two men want to get married, it's up to them. Yes, I do believe that homosexuality is a sin, but we are all sinners and I believe all sin is the same in the eyes of God.

Ok, getting right down to it, once same sex marriage is legal, will those who fought for it turn their sites on the church's? For instance, if a gay couple want to be married in the Catholic church and the Catholic church says no, will the couple sue to be able to be married in the Catholic church?

What happens if/when same sex marriage is made legal?

I'm just wondering, will it stop there?

No, I'm not talking about a man or a woman wanting to marry a brick wall or the family dog either. I don't think the government will ever go that far, but who knows.

I don't care if two men want to get married, it's up to them. Yes, I do believe that homosexuality is a sin, but we are all sinners and I believe all sin is the same in the eyes of God.

Ok, getting right down to it, once same sex marriage is legal, will those who fought for it turn their sites on the church's? For instance, if a gay couple want to be married in the Catholic church and the Catholic church says no, will the couple sue to be able to be married in the Catholic church?

Is it possible someone will sue? Sure. Anyone can sue anyone else for any reason they like. Will the suit stand a chance of going anywhere? No.

Forum List

Back