What Has Allah Brought The World?

allah brought us antisemitism

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

allah brought us al-Buraq, the fanciful winged donkey with the woman's head and peacock's tail. Mahomet claims to have flown to Jerusalem overnight on his notorious Night Journey that never really happened, of course, and that was met with disbelief and laughter from his own people in mecca when told of his nocturnal experience. Of course, it normally took two months to travel to Jerusalem by camel, but, poor Mahomet had to show he was a prophet to the skeptical meccans, though, his Night Journey scam was only met with derision that eventuated in his ass being kicked out of mecca and forced to relocate to medina.

allah brought us al-Buraq, the fanciful winged donkey with the woman's head and peacock's tail. Mahomet claims to have flown to Jerusalem overnight on his notorious Night Journey that never really happened, of course, and that was met with disbelief and laughter from his own people in mecca when told of his nocturnal experience. Of course, it normally took two months to travel to Jerusalem by camel, but, poor Mahomet had to show he was a prophet to the skeptical meccans, though, his Night Journey scam was only met with derision that eventuated in his ass being kicked out of mecca and forced to relocate to medina.

If the poor ass was kicked out of town, what did this Mahomet character do without transport?

You're right, what a ridiculous story.
Much like some bloke creating the earth in 6 days, or flooding the world and having another bloke pack a couple of all the animals in one boat.
They make great childrens' stories, especially with pictures.

Much like some bloke creating the earth in 6 days, or flooding the world and having another bloke pack a couple of all the animals in one boat.

Jews and Christians haven't been murdering Muslims based on Biblical scripture as muslimes have been massacring Jews and Christians in Jerusalem based on mahomet's bullshit night journey.

Surely, even a mental midget like you can discern the difference, no?

Jews and Christians haven't been murdering Muslims based on Biblical scripture as muslimes have been massacring Jews and Christians in Jerusalem based on mahomet's bullshit night journey.

A baby's bedtime story is still a baby's bedtime story.
I suppose the advantage of the Biblical bedtime stories is that they are allowed pictures.
So, in that light, the Bible wins for making little kiddies feel safe and sleepy.

I suppose the advantage of the Biblical bedtime stories is that they are allowed pictures.
So, in that light, the Bible wins for making little kiddies feel safe and sleepy.

Birdbrain, mahomet's bullshit night journey is the sole basis for muslimes' claim to Jerusalem and the slaughter of untold Jews, Christians and others as a consequence.

Birdbrain, mahomet's bullshit night journey is the sole basis for muslimes' claim to Jerusalem and the slaughter of untold Jews, Christians and others as a consequence.

And the Bible's fairy stories are the basis for the Jewish and Chrsitian claims that they have the secret of eternal life.

And the Bible's fairy stories are the basis for the Jewish and Chrsitian claims that they have the secret of eternal life.

Hasn't caused Jews and Christians to commit mass slaughter. Are you retarded or just stupid?

Oh they were real and there are millions of them. I've also been in drinking contests with Muslims from Yemen, gone to nudie bars (and of course had drinks there) with folks distantly related to the Saudi royal family, had drinks with folks from Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Muslim communities from Arica and the former Yugoslavia, and many other places. Guess what? I've also had premarital sex with LOTS of Catholics, eaten bacon and hot dogs with Jews, and shared meals that included beef with Buddhists. People are people. Religious prescriptions are aspirations that most believers fall short of most of the time. The point is that they stand as goals people keep in mind as they try to better themselves.

I drank beer with my roommate, who was from Egypt while we were studying in Japan. He'd never had a beer at home and he felt kind of guilty about it. He tried alcohol on a few more occasions because of peer pressure from the one Chinese guy and one Nepali guy. I tried to be a bit more respectful of his beliefs since I knew he was still pretty serious (even if he would chase girls like crazy). He wouldn't eat pork, though. I'd cook Italian food, which is obviously often pork-heavy, so he would refuse to eat it. He also wouldn't eat anything that was cooked with alcohol. It took forever before I finally made something that he could eat (chicken dredged in flour and cooked in butter over some shiso).

I've also drank with a Bosnian, but he didn't seem to care at all. He even said to me, "Back home, we don't have any drinking games. Well, we have one. It's called 'Drink!' and everyone drinks. But that's not really a game; that's just being a man.

Hasn't caused Jews and Christians to commit mass slaughter. Are you retarded or just stupid?

If it wasn't for people believing the fantastical worlds that were supposedly coming their way, as well as the witches and goblins that were supposedly threatening them if they strayed, there wouldn't have been the Crusades - they killed a few people, or the Inquisition - that knocked a few off as well......

If it wasn't for people believing the fantastical worlds that were supposedly coming their way, as well as the witches and goblins that were supposedly threatening them if they strayed, there wouldn't have been the Crusades - they killed a few people, or the Inquisition - that knocked a few off as well......

I disagree entirely. People always find ways of creating in groups vs. out-groups. If you asked any Muslim during the Crusades what it was about, they would reply it was about the Franks trying to reconquer lands that the Arabs had won. They wouldn't say it was Islam vs. Christianity. The Frankish soldiers may say that, but that's because of propaganda efforts by the Pope. And chances are the soldiers were not so pious anyway. They'd probably say they were fighting to win glory and bring back gold. The real reason for the crusades was so Europeans would stop killing other Europeans. The Pope used religion as a uniting tool and picked an enemy that was threatening and lived far away.

As for the Spanish Inquisition, that was more about uniting Spain. Remember, it started immediately after the marriage of Ferdinand and Isabella. Some of it had to do with the Moors, but they were the "other" to help create a Spanish identity.

In order to have an "us," you must create an "other." It's basic human nature. Religion is just the tool used to act it out. If it wasn't for religion, it would be something else.

I disagree entirely. People always find ways of creating in groups vs. out-groups. If you asked any Muslim during the Crusades what it was about, they would reply it was about the Franks trying to reconquer lands that the Arabs had won. They wouldn't say it was Islam vs. Christianity. The Frankish soldiers may say that, but that's because of propaganda efforts by the Pope. And chances are the soldiers were not so pious anyway. They'd probably say they were fighting to win glory and bring back gold. The real reason for the crusades was so Europeans would stop killing other Europeans. The Pope used religion as a uniting tool and picked an enemy that was threatening and lived far away.

As for the Spanish Inquisition, that was more about uniting Spain. Remember, it started immediately after the marriage of Ferdinand and Isabella. Some of it had to do with the Moors, but they were the "other" to help create a Spanish identity.

In order to have an "us," you must create an "other." It's basic human nature. Religion is just the tool used to act it out. If it wasn't for religion, it would be something else.

Hmmm...that doesn't look like an entire disagreement to me at all.
Religion was used, meaning the threats and the inducements in the Bible were used.

As I understand it, the Pope might have casually mentioned that anyone that participated in the quest to regain Jerusalem would be absolved of all sin...pretty powerful motive right there.

You're a very stupid little boy. The Christian Crusades were a response to the Muslim Crusades slaughtering Christians in Jerusalem and destroying Christian churches.

Muslimes are slaughtering infidels in Jerusalem based on mahomet's bullshit night journey.

Last edited:

Yeah, Islam sure isn't going to make anyone feel safe....

Jesus loves the little children; Allah loves a cheerful killer!

If the poor ass was kicked out of town, what did this Mahomet character do without transport?

Murdered a passer by and took theirs - this WAS the way Muhammad operated, after all.

Mahomet conveniently received a revelation from allah that he was entitled to 20% of the hijacked "booty" Mahomet was the Tony Soprano of his time

You're quite the ignorant sot, aren't you?

The Crusades were spawned from Muslims invading and occupying Europe. When the resistance grew strong enough, the fight went to Jerusalem, which the Muslims had conquered.

The Muslims were the aggressors in that fight.

Oh they were real and there are millions of them. I've also been in drinking contests with Muslims from Yemen, gone to nudie bars (and of course had drinks there) with folks distantly related to the Saudi royal family, had drinks with folks from Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Muslim communities from Arica and the former Yugoslavia, and many other places. Guess what? I've also had premarital sex with LOTS of Catholics, eaten bacon and hot dogs with Jews, and shared meals that included beef with Buddhists. People are people. Religious prescriptions are aspirations that most believers fall short of most of the time. The point is that they stand as goals people keep in mind as they try to better themselves.

I drank beer with my roommate, who was from Egypt while we were studying in Japan. He'd never had a beer at home and he felt kind of guilty about it. He tried alcohol on a few more occasions because of peer pressure from the one Chinese guy and one Nepali guy. I tried to be a bit more respectful of his beliefs since I knew he was still pretty serious (even if he would chase girls like crazy). He wouldn't eat pork, though. I'd cook Italian food, which is obviously often pork-heavy, so he would refuse to eat it. He also wouldn't eat anything that was cooked with alcohol. It took forever before I finally made something that he could eat (chicken dredged in flour and cooked in butter over some shiso).

I've also drank with a Bosnian, but he didn't seem to care at all. He even said to me, "Back home, we don't have any drinking games. Well, we have one. It's called 'Drink!' and everyone drinks. But that's not really a game; that's just being a man.

I am not surprised, the Bosnians usually are not as religious as the Muslims from the Middle East, I went to high school with a Bosnian kid whos parents were refugees, this kid would cut class with me, drink, smoke weed, chase girls, everything, he said he was a Muslim but he never prayed and he engaged in all this debauchery.

Forum List

Back