What Has Allah Brought The World?

You'd probably feel better about yourself if you didn't so obviously hate your own people.

You'd probably feel better about yourself if you didn't so obviously hate your own people.

Repeating what others say is a sign of your mental illness. Take those antipsychotic pills like the nice attendant asked you :cuckoo:

No, I read your blatantly anti-Semitic comments and determine that you are a filthy, low-life, Jew hating, sub-human piece of trash.

Your thousands of anti-Semitic posts here tell me that, you piece of trash.

allah brought us bin laden.

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

YOU are just as bad in your own way. May you both rot in hell together.

allah brought us bin laden

Osama bin Laden...
In fact, Muslims are obligated to raid the lands of the infidels, occupy them, and exchange their systems of governance for an Islamic system, barring any practice that contradicts the Shari'a from being publicly voiced among the people as was the case at the dawn of Islam...They say that our Shari'a does not impose our particular beliefs upon others, this is a false assumption. For it is, in fact, part of our religion to impose our particular beliefs upon others

Forum List

Back