What Has Allah Brought The World?

Maybe because Islam is the religion of peace?

After all, Nobel made his fortune blowing things up and and building things to blow people up.

Silly

Followers of Islam are blowing themselves up all over the world and taking innocent people with them and calling themselves "The Religion of peace".

I personally think not.

I agree, anyone that seriously believes Islam is the religion of peace has a few screws loose. I am not saying all Muslims are bad, but you can't call Islam the official religion of peace with all the mayham going on in Muslim countries.

Islime professes to be the religion of peace...only to muslimes in the ummah. Except, for disobedient muslimas who can get the crap beaten out of them sanctioned by the shariah.

islime is the only religion that doesn't have a Golden Rule applied universally and reciprocally . Mahomet forgot to steal that from the Jews.

Last edited:
Silly

Followers of Islam are blowing themselves up all over the world and taking innocent people with them and calling themselves "The Religion of peace".

I personally think not.

I agree, anyone that seriously believes Islam is the religion of peace has a few screws loose. I am not saying all Muslims are bad, but you can't call Islam the official religion of peace with all the mayham going on in Muslim countries.

Islime professes to be the religion of peace...only to muslimes in the ummah. Except, for disobedient muslimas who can get the crap beaten out of them sanctioned by the shariah.

islime is the only religion that doesn't have a Golden Rule applied universally. Mahomet forgot to steal that from the Jews.

I think the biggest problem is secular Muslims are afraid to stand up to the lying foaming at the mouth imams, and if they do they get massacred like in Pakistan and Iraq.

The book burnings. The slaughtering of those who saw non-Islamic studies as beneficial continues to this day.

Christianity, Judaism, B'hai, etc. etc. are also being slaughtered by the "Religion of Peace" as I pen these words..

If you think Islam has a bad record with Western studies, it has a much worse record with Islamic studies that disagree with their own interpretation. At least Khatami was able to become Iran's President and receive the rank of Hojatoleslam, despite admitting to loving Western philosophy. Khomeini told people to study Western philosophy, but that was only to be able to debunk it. Now, replace "Western philosophy" with "Sufism" and see what happens.

islime is the only religion that doesn't have a Golden Rule applied universally. Mahomet forgot to steal that from the Jews.

I think the biggest problem is secular Muslims are afraid to stand up to the lying foaming at the mouth imams, and if they do they get massacred like in Pakistan and Iraq.

There are only "secular" muslimes in the West. This stuff about moderate islam doesn't exist in the muslim world.

Turkish PM Erdogan: The Term “Moderate Islam” Is Ugly And Offensive; There Is No Moderate Islam; Islam Is Islam
Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

Source: Milliyet, Turkey, August 21, 2007

There are only "secular" muslimes in the West. This stuff about moderate islam doesn't exist in the muslim world.

Turkish PM Erdogan: The Term “Moderate Islam” Is Ugly And Offensive; There Is No Moderate Islam; Islam Is Islam
Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

I hate to say it but that Turk probably has it right, Islam is Islam and thats it. Try asking someone in the Middle East if there are "moderate" Muslims and they wont know what the fuck you are talking about.

I hate to say it but that Turk probably has it right, Islam is Islam and thats it. Try asking someone in the Middle East if there are "moderate" Muslims and they wont know what the fuck you are talking about.

Absolutely right. "Moderate" Islam and "Islamism" are meaningless in the islime world outside the west. They are politically correct post-9/11 feel good terms designed to make muslimes feel better about themselves.

In essence, bin Laden was a traditional muslime having followed the basic tenets of jihad outlined in the quran, hadith and sharia. Those opposed to jihad are the radicals and the quran and hadith say those who commit jihad are given preference by allah for going to paradise.

Absolutely right. "Moderate" Islam and "Islamism" are meaningless in the islime world outside the west. They are politically correct post-9/11 feel good terms designed to make muslimes feel better about themselves.

In essence, bin Laden was a traditional muslime having followed the basic tenets of jihad outlined in the quran, hadith and sharia. Those opposed to jihad are the radicals and the quran and hadith say those who commit jihad are given preference by allah for going to paradise.

You are spot on, "moderate" Islam is a Western saying for the most part. The only time people in the ME say anything about "moderate" Islam is when they are trying to reassure the West for more pocket money, like the Libyan prime minister did today. No way in fuck you can have a constitution based on Shariah and claim to be "moderate", we weren't born yesterday.

You are spot on, "moderate" Islam is a Western saying for the most part. The only time people in the ME say anything about "moderate" Islam is when they are trying to reassure the West for more pocket money, like the Libyan prime minister did today. No way in fuck you can have a constitution based on Shariah and claim to be "moderate", we weren't born yesterday.

Sharia Law: Jihad
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax. )

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

References...

Quran 2.216...
Jihâd[] (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran 4.89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back (from Islâm), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24
“I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians (provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax which is the significance of their paying it, not the money itself – while remaining in their ancestral religions) (and the war continues) until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.”

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and His messenger have forbidden – who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book – until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled.” (Koran 9:29)

Last edited:
And it will continue in spite of those attempting to rein it back imo.

:clap2:

Interesting tidbit on Islamic Philosophers and Aristotle. Many of them became so enamored by Aristotle that they believed that anything that contradicted Aristotle, including the Quran, was false. It became a huge problem for the Islamic world. That's why Thomas Aquinas was so important for the West. He was able to theorize a universe that squared God with Aristotle. He just started with the presumption that Aristotle was wrong when he said there was no beginning to the universe.

Philosophers don't invent useful things and discover cures for diseases, dink.

You're an ignorant fool, anti-Semite.

[

And yet actually get to know individuals and see how many fall into what you'd call that category.

Wouldn't it be the same as the term 'fundamentalist Christian'?
I don't think 'fundamentalist Christian' is an official term in the Christian faith.

It's really just a term to describe an adherent's interpretation and practice of their religion, I doubt that anyone would use it on themselves.

I don't think 'fundamentalist Christian' is an official term in the Christian faith.

It's really just a term to describe an adherent's interpretation and practice of their religion, I doubt that anyone would use it on themselves.

Where in the Bible does it say to kill all infidels, dimwit?

With 60 Islamic countries and 1.5 billion Muhammadans in the world, in the last, say, 500 years, what are the important scientific discoveries, medical inventions, cures for diseases, innovations in information technology and biotechnology and green technology, contributions in the arts, music, literature and poetry and advances in democratic principles and advances in human rights for which we can be thankful to allah?:clap2:

There must be a prodigious list since allah is the greatest [aka allahu akbar].

Pedophilia.

Its totally different imo, here in the West we separate church and state. In the Middle East Islam is not just a religion, it is a way of life that is involved in all matters whether it be personal, business, whatever. Like I said the term "moderate" Muslim is really only used in the West, in the Muslim word you are either a Muslim or not, thats it, you cant be a follower of Islam in moderation, it makes no sense and will get you in alot of trouble in that neck of the woods.

Its totally different imo, here in the West we separate church and state. In the Middle East Islam is not just a religion, it is a way of life that is involved in all matters whether it be personal, business, whatever. Like I said the term "moderate" Muslim is really only used in the West, in the Muslim word you are either a Muslim or not, thats it, you cant be a follower of Islam in moderation, it makes no sense and will get you in alot of trouble in that neck of the woods.

Fair enough, but in the West do people identify themselves as 'fundamentalist'?

Eminent 20th century Islamic scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
“Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.”

Where in the Bible does it say to kill all infidels, dimwit?

Pardon?
You should stop trying to multitask...that post was obviously meant for a different thread.

Allah brought us muslime ignorance, failure and despair.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Time magazine: Among the 100 heroes and pioneers whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world...:clap2:
All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs [the Jews] the fruit of their free and creative thinking. The Jews have come from the tragedy of the Holocaust and forced the world to respect them with their knowledge not with their terror, with their work not their crying and yelling.

Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people scattered throughout the world united and won their rights through work and knowledge.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Arab Author Anwar Malek...:lol:
The Arabs are afflicted with fantasies and obsolete bravado. False, empty bravado, which does no good to anybody. The Arabs invented or discovered the zero--but what did they do with it? Some of them sat on it, some put it on their heads, while others wore it around their waists and began shaking their hips, their belies, and their breasts in order to sell to the world the idea that modern Arabs are doing something

Today, the Arabs constitute nothing but thousands of zeros to the left. The Arabs have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and everything. There is nothing to suggest that the Arabs can be relied upon to produce anything. This false bravado is deeply rooted in the Arabs to an unimaginable degree. It is so deeply rooted that the Arabs believe they can go to the moon. If you asked your viewers whether the Arabs would be able to reach the moon by 2015, they would say, "Yes, the Arabs will get to the moon" By Allah, the Arabs will not go more than a few hundred kilometers from their doorsteps.

In all honesty, the Arabs are backward and are not fit for civilization at all. I am talking about the Arabs of today who have begun to export shawarma, falafel and lupin beans to Europe and they purport to be bringing something Arab to Europe

the reality of the Arabs is one of defeat, hitting rock bottom We are defeated, politically and militarily and economically, socially, and even psychologically. We have a discourse of conspiracy, and we blame everything on others. Take Egypt--What does Egypt--that superpower--have to offer? Nothing, it is incapable of doing anything. It has nothing but lupin beans. It is incapable of anything.

Look at how the Arabs live in the West. By Allah, they are a bad example. If you hear about thieves, they are always Arabs. Whenever a young man harasses a girl on the streets of London or Paris, he turns out to be an Arab. All the negative moral values are to be found in the Arab individual
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world. - YouTube[/ame]

Fair enough, but in the West do people identify themselves as 'fundamentalist'?

I'm sure there are, in the West you can identify yourself however you like.

Forum List

Back