What Has Allah Brought The World?

Go fishing somewhere else, you filthy anti-Semite.

Who's the antisemite, psycho?

Quran 5:60: Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Fuck you. YOU are presonally responsible for every anti-Semitic comment, act of vandalism, or attack that you ever see or experience. EVERY FUCKING ONE. Until you cease to be the exact same problem you bitch about you have no fucking leg to stand on and are a grave threat to every Jew everywhere. As long as you insist on wallowing in your destructive, cowardly hatred, you are the cause - THE DIRECT CAUSE - of any and all destructive and cowardly hatred against you and yours. Take the plank from your own eye - and shove it up your stupid, mother-fucking ass you piece of shit. I have no patience for anti-Semites, including the disingenuous lefties who play games hiding behind, "oh no, I'm just anti-Zionist!" just as I have no patience for assholes who direct the same kind of fear and prejudice against all Muslims as some faceless Boogeyman. It's the same thing, it comes from the same weakness, and it has the same results. Make no mistake, YOU are the biggest anti-Semite you've ever met, douchebag. Fuck you.

The same sentiment applies to the equally stupid mother fuckers who keep starting those "da Jews are behind it all!" threads. You're all immoral, self-destructive, fucking morons. Fuck the lot 'o ya.

Fuck you. YOU are presonally responsible for every anti-Semitic comment, act of vandalism, or attack that you ever see or experience. EVERY FUCKING ONE. Until you cease to be the exact same problem you bitch about you have no fucking leg to stand on and are a grave threat to every Jew everywhere. As long as you insist on wallowing in your destructive, cowardly hatred, you are the cause - THE DIRECT CAUSE - of any and all destructive and cowardly hatred against you and yours. Take the plank from your own eye - and shove it up your stupid, mother-fucking ass you piece of shit. I have no patience for anti-Semites, including the disingenuous lefties who play games hiding behind, "oh no, I'm just anti-Zionist!" just as I have no patience for assholes who direct the same kind of fear and prejudice against all Muslims as some faceless Boogeyman. It's the same thing, it comes from the same weakness, and it has the same results. Make no mistake, YOU are the biggest anti-Semite you've ever met, douchebag. Fuck you.

The same sentiment applies to the equally stupid mother fuckers who keep starting those "da Jews are behind it all!" threads. You're all immoral, self-destructive, fucking morons. Fuck the lot 'o ya.

Who's the antisemite, psycho?

Quran 5:60: Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Who's the antisemite?

YOU. I've told you this many times now. It's YOU.

allah brought us the vagina and the right to enjoy it :clap2:
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

allah is a horn dog :lol:

Fuck off, you filthy anti-Semite. The world has no need for cowards like you.

Forum List

Back