What Has Allah Brought The World?

The "Muslim World" is not limited to the ME.
Indeed, every country muslims settle is considered muslim land to sharia it through and through, and if the locals protest declare it a siege of islam and start jihad intifadas.

I've gotten drunk with too many Muslims to buy into these generalizations. The broad brush doesn't paint well.

I've spent many a night sitting around drinking beers with a bunch of Uyghurs and eating pork dumplings and no one declared an intafada.

I've spent many a night sitting around drinking beers with a bunch of Uyghurs and eating pork dumplings and no one declared an intafada.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

I've gotten drunk with too many Muslims to buy into these generalizations. The broad brush doesn't paint well.

Since Islam prohibits drinking, one can safely say these were not real Muslims.

Oh they were real and there are millions of them. I've also been in drinking contests with Muslims from Yemen, gone to nudie bars (and of course had drinks there) with folks distantly related to the Saudi royal family, had drinks with folks from Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Muslim communities from Arica and the former Yugoslavia, and many other places. Guess what? I've also had premarital sex with LOTS of Catholics, eaten bacon and hot dogs with Jews, and shared meals that included beef with Buddhists. People are people. Religious prescriptions are aspirations that most believers fall short of most of the time. The point is that they stand as goals people keep in mind as they try to better themselves.

Oh they were real and there are millions of them. I've also been in drinking contests with Muslims from Yemen, gone to nudie bars (and of course had drinks there) with folks distantly related to the Saudi royal family, had drinks with folks from Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Muslim communities from Arica and the former Yugoslavia, and many other places. Guess what? I've also had premarital sex with LOTS of Catholics, eaten bacon and hot dogs with Jews, and shared meals that included beef with Buddhists. People are people. Religious prescriptions are aspirations that most believers fall short of most of the time. The point is that they stand as goals people keep in mind as they try to better themselves.

Iran puts people to death for drinking alcohol. Yemen has a mandatory prison sentence. What are you talking about?

{Praise be to Allaah.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), and gambling, and Al-Ansaab, and Al-Azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaytaan’s (Satan’s) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful”

[al-Maa’idah 5:90]

In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (2295) and Saheeh Muslim (86) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who commits zina is a believer at the moment when he is committing zina, and no one who drinks wine is a believer at the moment when he is drinking it, and no thief is a believer at the moment when he is stealing, and no robber is a believer at the moment when he is robbing and the people are looking on.” This means that such a person is not a believer in the sense of having complete faith, rather his faith is greatly lacking because of this evil action.

It is also narrated in al-Bukhaari (5147) and Muslim (3736) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever drinks wine in this world and does not repent from that, he will be deprived of it in the Hereafter.”

In Sunan Abi Dawood (3189) it is narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has cursed alcohol, the one who drinks it, the one who pours it, the one who sells it, the one who buys it, the one who squeezes it (squeezes the grapes, etc), the one for whom it is squeezed, the one who carries it and the one to whom it is carried.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2/700) }

Islam Question and Answer - What is the punishment for one who drinks alcohol, and are his prayer and fasting valid?

This is the official punishment in Yemen for drinking Alcohol;

{By: Shaheed Ayatullah Abdul Husain Dastghaib Shirazi
If a sane adult person, knowing that liquor is Harām, consumes even a drop of it of his own accord and later confesses to it or is seen in the act of drinking by two just witnesses who testify, the Judge is obliged to award punishment to him.
However punishment cannot be awarded under the following conditions: If the individual who drinks it is a child, or an insane person, or one who is unaware of its prohibition, or one drinks it by mistake being under the impression that it is not liquor and realizes the truth afterwards, or one who drinks it under coercion and force, or one who is compelled to drink due to extreme thirst there being no other way of quenching it.
The Islamic penalty for drinking is eighty lashes. Eighty lashes are given when the person drinks it for the first time. If he repeats the act after receiving 80 lashes he is lashed 160 times. If he repeats the sin again and confesses, or two just witnesses testify before a Qazi (religious Judge) the punishment is tripled; i.e. 240 lashes. The fourth instance of the crime entails capital punishment. Some Mujtahids are of the opinion that capital punishment should be given when the sin is repeated the third time.}

The Punishment for Drinking Liquor || Imam Reza (A.S.) Network

And so you think it never happens?

No, Muslims are the most corrupt people on Earth. I understand that the harsh laws of Yemen and other Islamic hell-holes make people want to rebel. However, you literally risk death when you engage in such activities.

Look, if you live in Yemen, death ain't a big threat, you don't have a lot to lose. But for Americans or others with lives worth living, it's a crappy risk/reward proposition.

See, you're like the guy at the zoo claiming that the tigers in the pit are no different than a puppy dog, hell, you've petted them lots of times and they just purr....

But Muslims are NOT Catholics, no more than Tigers are puppies.

And so you think it never happens?

No, Muslims are the most corrupt people on Earth. I understand that the harsh laws of Yemen and other Islamic hell-holes make people want to rebel. However, you literally risk death when you engage in such activities.

Look, if you live in Yemen, death ain't a big threat, you don't have a lot to lose. But for Americans or others with lives worth living, it's a crappy risk/reward proposition.

See, you're like the guy at the zoo claiming that the tigers in the pit are no different than a puppy dog, hell, you've petted them lots of times and they just purr....

But Muslims are NOT Catholics, no more than Tigers are puppies.

If you can't find the courage to look outside your prejudice, then you are a weakling.

You've got about 5000 posts of nothing but vile, irratinal hatred here and you're trying to pull off this attitude? Try something else, shithead.

You've got about 5000 posts of nothing but vile, irratinal hatred here and you're trying to pull off this attitude? Try something else, shithead.

You can't always believe those strange voices you hear in your head. :cuckoo:

So, you're going to try and go with this bit for a while, you anti-Semitic fool?

Forum List

Back