What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

Knowing you can’t qualify for a asylum…And trying anyway knowing you’ll be separated from your children…Should be a crime though...right?

Neither applying for asylum nor being denied asylum is a crime. Children should not be separated in either case.

Haha...oh I get it now. You want to believe the cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America can quality for asylum?
You realize that whether applying for asylum or not, an illegal alien standing on American soil is a federal criminal...right?

Anyone can apply and 40% of applicants are granted asylum. Prosecuting them is not required. It is done as a matter of policy.

Nice conflation. How many of those applicants went about it the proper way, and how many swarmed across the border first chance they got, and only mentioned asylum when they got caught and arrested?

It's the law, dope and we don't have to give 2 billion people asylum like you stupidly suggested.

Do you even have any idea of how many applicants there are annually?
What the approval process is?
What percent of applicants actually receive asylum?
Is that number trending up or down over time?
Over the last 26 years we have granted asylum to 1.9 million people. That's only .5% of the US population. The average is about 20,000/yr. 40% of those that apply and pass pre-screening are granted asylum after 3 to 6 mos of interviews and investigation. I seriously doubt that Trump would allow that many in the country. In fact, I don't see any reason he would allow any. There's nothing political or financial in it for him.

Exactly right and the rates of those granted asylum have been dropping for decades.

The truth is, they don't want any immigrants at all from the south. It's more about keeping a white majority nation than anything else. None of them will admit that though.

So even if that was the case, what's wrong with that? Show me one race of people that would support being made a minority in their own country outside of Surrender First whites.
Is race more important than being American?

Both are important, especially if you are the race the Democrats want to wipe out.
No one is trying to wipe out any race. Can you get any nuttier
?

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

Deplorable doesn’t even begin to cover it.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

Case closed. You're dismissed, puswad.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse.
Well isn't that the most bullshit thing I've heard today? Not to mention that it was an incredible low blow.

Accusing someone of torturing children and then accusing someone else of cheering while it happens? Nobody is cheering this. But you are cheering the abuse of our laws. Yes, yes you are. There are consequences to every action. Coming here illegally automatically qualifies you as a criminal.

You are also claiming that someone is being immoral for supposedly cheering for the torture and abuse of children while ignoring the fact that that in most cases, the torture and abuse has already occurred, perpetrated by the parents who remain behind while they send a helpless child alone on a perilous journey to our southern border.

Don't bother.

I'm developing a knack for calling people out on their bullshit on this board, and I therefore rate your post:

TOTAL, COMPLETE, AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

You are cheering for it to happen. This is one of those things that is so morally heinous and wrong that simply doing nothing is just as wrong as the crime. You’re allowing it to happen.

This isn’t bullshit. This is a moral crisis. Children are being harmed. Deliberately and with malice aforethought. Trump could stop it with a phone call. Why aren’t you demanding that he do so?

This is a steaming pile of horseshit.

I'm interested in hearing proposals from people who support the objective of preventing illegal immigration, and want a more humane treatment of children (all people really) but still retains the objective of preventing all illegal immigration. I'm unclear when this concern for children is merely an excuse to oppose aggressive efforts to stop illegal immigration. If we fix the problem with children does that get their support for the measure, or will they just come up with a new complaint.

I am not suggesting that the problem should not be addressed because many of the proponents of fixing it are disingenuous. But I am curious to know which complaints are from supporters of Trump's overall objective.
I suggest, you start a new thread on this topic. You'll get better results.

However, there is plenty that can done to reducing illegal immigration and treating people fairly and humanly but it all starts with immigration reform. Our laws allows the president huge latitude in enforcement and entry requirements and ever administration uses it to it's own political advantage. The current administration wants to prove it's tough on illegals. The last administration wanted to show it was humane. What is needed is consistency and fairness in enforcement, humane treatment, and entry requirements. If we do this we see sanctuary cities disappearing, the number of illegal crossing falling, and we be well on our way toward a real lasting solution.

Last edited:
Putting innocent children in jail with adults is a really bad idea, are Democrats dumb or something?

Don't put the adults in jail then. Duh.

And there we have it: the REAL motivation here. The kids are just a shield to hide behind, a tool to use to advance your agenda.

Don't ever wonder why everyone pisses all over your bullshit claims of "concern" and "outrage" and "compassion". We all knew this is what you were REALLY about long before you admitted it.

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse
They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Wrong.
Asylum seekers have a constitutional right to due process of their claim. Making that process criminal is decidedly unconstitutional.

No one has made seeking asylum criminal, you outrageous frigging liar.

No Kondor3 did when he put racial slurs into it. Please walk into a chicano bar and start calling people "beaner"....I'd love to be there when you do it.

It's not a racial slur, dunce.

You could call it derisive, but derisive has nothing to do with race.

If is up to your standards, "deplorable" is racist term. Is it?

The thing with you lefties (now that's derisive) is that you demand we prove that our views are valid to your criteria and working within arbitrary frame that you set up that a priori rule out our viewpoint.

You "feel" that something is "racist". Since we don't give a fuck about your "feelings", it's not.

No...deplorable doesn't indict people based on the color of their skin.

Neither is beaner. It's a slur for a Mexican.

Again, what race is Mexican?

You do know Mexico is a country. Mexcian isn't a race.
Are you high?

I do know, and since Mexican isn't a race, "beaner" is not a racial slur, as you insist.

Again, please walk into a chicano bar and let them explain to you how pleasant the word is.

What human cost is acceptable in controlling illegal immigration?

What Human Cost Is Acceptable In NOT Controlling Illegal Immigration ??
If Deporting All Illegal Aliens Saves Even ONE Life
Then All Their Inconvenience Is Worth It
wow...first time I have heard child abuse described as an "inconvenience"....you take the cake dude.

Over the last 26 years we have granted asylum to 1.9 million people. That's only .5% of the US population. The average is about 20,000/yr. 40% of those that apply and pass pre-screening are granted asylum after 3 to 6 mos of interviews and investigation. I seriously doubt that Trump would allow that many in the country. In fact, I don't see any reason he would allow any. There's nothing political or financial in it for him.

Exactly right and the rates of those granted asylum have been dropping for decades.

The truth is, they don't want any immigrants at all from the south. It's more about keeping a white majority nation than anything else. None of them will admit that though.

So even if that was the case, what's wrong with that? Show me one race of people that would support being made a minority in their own country outside of Surrender First whites.

Both are important, especially if you are the race the Democrats want to wipe out.
?

That's exactly what they are trying to do; not in a genocidal way, but a political way.

Every group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat. Middle-easterners vote a majority Democrat. Asians vote a majority Democrat. Jewish vote a majority Democrat. Hispanics very much vote a majority Democrat. Blacks? Forget about it.

Why do you suppose the left is fighting the wall, Kate's Law, Sanctuary cities? Their goal is to make whites a minority for the first time in our history to help insure a one-party country forever. They want to do this ASAP.

The game plan is to load this country with as many (legal or illegal) minorities as they can, and once they regain power, grant them citizenship. With citizenship comes the right to vote, and the great experiment will finally end.

Do I want to prevent this? You bet I do.

?

That's exactly what they are trying to do; not in a genocidal way, but a political way.

Every group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat. Middle-easterners vote a majority Democrat. Asians vote a majority Democrat. Jewish vote a majority Democrat. Hispanics very much vote a majority Democrat. Blacks? Forget about it.

Why do you suppose the left is fighting the wall, Kate's Law, Sanctuary cities? Their goal is to make whites a minority for the first time in our history to help insure a one-party country forever. They want to do this ASAP.

The game plan is to load this country with as many (legal or illegal) minorities as they can, and once they regain power, grant them citizenship. With citizenship comes the right to vote, and the great experiment will finally end.

I think you read to many conspiracy theories.

Nope. I want families kept together unless there is a darn good reason to remove the child.

But what about all the parents sending their children alone across the frontier to be handled by complete strangers in hopes of getting them across the border? Have they not already broken up the family? Did they not already damage that precious bond between parent and child?

Bears repeating again

Except that is another issue, that is not what this is about. These are parents coming with their kids.
Intriguing...

How is that a separate issue?
Because the policy does not apply to them.
But the inference was that the children were being separated from their parents in every case. You never acknowledged that the majority of the children came here alone. You don't acknowledge that some of these "parents" are in fact NOT parents who use them as a means to get across the border themselves. They essentially abandon these children at the first sight of trouble.

So, what is this really about? Compassion? I seriously doubt it. Nobody showed any to these children when they sent them here/ brought them here to be used as bargaining chips.

You probably want compassion to completely overrule the law.

?

I think you read to many conspiracy theories.

I think you need to look at the man behind the curtain. Kate's Law would have given illegals a minimum five year prison sentence to foreign felons previously deported if they returned. If that's not the Democrat plan, then why would Democrats have stopped it?

Let me tell you, if minorities were renown to vote Republican, that wall would have been built during Carter and they would have created such harsh laws against invaders it would be much more inhumane than what you are seeing today.

It's not a racial slur, dunce.

You could call it derisive, but derisive has nothing to do with race.

If is up to your standards, "deplorable" is racist term. Is it?

The thing with you lefties (now that's derisive) is that you demand we prove that our views are valid to your criteria and working within arbitrary frame that you set up that a priori rule out our viewpoint.

You "feel" that something is "racist". Since we don't give a fuck about your "feelings", it's not.

Are you high?

I do know, and since Mexican isn't a race, "beaner" is not a racial slur, as you insist.

Again, please walk into a chicano bar and let them explain to you how pleasant the word is.

The thing with you, just as most of you on the left is that when can explain your reasoning or give an argument, you pull out the race card. Reason is simple, you don't have an argument, and race card is all you have left. Just like a ketchup, you're stick it to anything.

You wanna call it an insult, than call it an insult. Still, it's not racial slur, period.

Are you high?

The thing with you, just as most of you on the left is that when can explain your reasoning or give an argument, you pull out the race card. Reason is simple, you don't have an argument, and race card is all you have left. Just like a ketchup, you're stick it to anything.

You wanna call it an insult, than call it an insult. Still, it's not racial slur, period.

Its an insult based on skin color….hence racial slur. I’m sure that Trumpians like yourself aren’t interested in the fine distinctions between Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Mexicans, etc…..

You are cheering for it to happen.

No, I'm not.

Have you said one word against this policy? Have you called your Congressman or Senator? Emailed or written the WH?

Have you said or done ANYTHING to stop your President from torturing and abusing children, some as young as 2, as a political ploy. If not, you are cheering him on.

Even Melania Trump has publically condemned her husband’s policy.

Yes, and I'm very sure you've been a huge advocate for Melania's involvement in policy prior to this.

Is this all you can say? Are you so wrapped up in emotion you're willing to claim someone supports child abuse purely because they disagree with you politically?

You certainly aren't in opposition in this case.
Ha. Of what? Child abuse? That's weaksauce man.

My father was a victim of child abuse, he routinely told me horror stories. He was molested by his brother and beaten with a crossiron. He was starved, and his father tried to kill him.

No. Don't you dare insinuate that I support child abuse. None of what our President does to these children comes remotely close to that level of child abuse. Nor does it rise to the level of child abuse at all.

They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Wrong.
Asylum seekers have a constitutional right to due process of their claim. Making that process criminal is decidedly unconstitutional.
Yeah they do, but do they have a right to abuse the system?

Lefties are saying: "But, it's different when we do it... and it's thing of the past. Who cares about the past hypocrisy?"

In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.

The number represented a huge jump from 2011, when the ORR had just 53 shelters housing 6,560 kids.
The surge in the number of children being taken into custody was so unexpected that federal immigration authorities temporarily placed children in emergency dormitories at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Mother Jones reported.

At the time, the dramatic increase in the number of unaccompanied children arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border had "reached a crisis proportion" by June 2014, with a 90 percent surge in arrivals from 2013, according to Migration Policy.

Obama held more than double of number of children in shelters compared to Trump White House

Are you high?

Its an insult based on skin color….hence racial slur. I’m sure that Trumpians like yourself aren’t interested in the fine distinctions between Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Mexicans, etc…..

No it's not.

You wishing it's a racial slur doesn't make it one. It's a derisive term which refers to Mexicans, and it's based on country of origin.

By the way, since you mentioned, what skin color Mexicans have, please?

Are you high?

No it's not.

You wishing it's a racial slur doesn't make it one. It's a derisive term which refers to Mexicans, and it's based on country of origin.

By the way, since you mentioned, what skin color Mexicans have, please?

Now that is funny…

Yeah…someone like you who calls people “beaners” as a sign of affection makes a distinction between Mexicans and other latinos. Riiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back