What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone direct me to the thread about us leaving the UN Humane bullshit group and pulling all financing for them. :)
You know there is other news out there.
Mass murder in NJ.
IG report that the FBI is full of Hillary lovers and biased against Trump.
10 FBI agents suspended or fired yesterday.

/——-/ Bad News Libtards. You thought you had Trump this time but he’s working to fix yet another Obozo screw up. In a month this will be forgotten.
The White House announced that President Trump had endorsed legislation negotiated between GOP leaders and moderate Republicans that promises to "solve the border crisis and family separation issue by allowing for family detention and removal."

again, you don't get credit for fixing a problem you created...
/------/ You can get credit for fixing someone else's screwup: Here Are Horrifying Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Alien Facilities The Media Refuses To Show You

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump:
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.
/----/It seems to be working:
Migrants Hesitate At Border, Fearing For Their Children

"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.
----------------------------------------------- thanks . Yeah , the plan seems to be working fine and is getting the desired results Cellblock .

----------------------------------------------- thanks . Yeah , the plan seems to be working fine and is getting the desired results Cellblock .
/----/ Dems worse nightmare, Trump's plan is working.
Trump train.jpg

Not even remotely in the same universe. Are we so privileged that we compare getting into private school to actual survival? Not to mention comparing armed robbery to a misdemeanor.

OK, so you're admitting that it's only a valid comparison if they are compatible, which was my point. He was equating crossing the street with illegal immigration.

It's hilarious you thought you were contradicting my point when you agreed with it ...

Jay walking is a minor crime, so is crossing the border, especially with the intent of turning themselves in. I'm sorry, you're argument still sucks and at least you stopped making it (hopefully).

Of course you consider it a minor crime. You want it to happen.

No, I don't want illegal immigration, however I do want more legal immigration and I want the United States to help these refugees.

The more Democrat voters the better. You want to award prizes for coming here illegally. I mean literal prizes. Welfare, free education, free medical care. We'll house Mexico's prison population for them. It's not a minor crime for you at all, it's a major victory!

No, none of this is true.

Just the same, crossing the border is not a major crime. Unless you're a hysterical xenophobe of course.

Right, and that's been the Republican position. Cut illegal immigration THEN increase legal. How do we increase legal immigration when we're importing 1.8 million illegals a year between border crossings and visa overstays?

And if we did that, would you support actually stopping illegals with real means like walls and jail sentences? Of course not

Illegal immigration has already been cut, it's been low for quite some time and those that get caught are usually deported. So, now it's time to open up legal immigration and no, I don't believe in walls and don't see much of a point in holding those caught for a first time in our jails, deport them.

In Guatemala, you do not sent your kids to a playground because there's a good chance you will never see them again. If your oldest son was run down in front of you by cartel members because he wouldn't work for them and a 7 year old across the street was raped and murdered by a local gang and the police refused to even investigate, I think you would do what is needed to get the fuck out.

Who can blame the families trying to escape from that kind of life?

The problem is not with those people trying to come to the United States, or Donald Trump for that matter. Why not focus on the countries and governments that are so bad that people risk their families lives to escape them?

Yep. These humanitarian Democrats describe hell on earth, then want to do nothing to help them other than allow them to come here. If that were really their view and they had a soul, they would want to help rescue all those people from their criminal governments and do it there.

Can you expand on this? What do you want our government to do 'over there' exactly?

But unless they come here, they can't vote for Democrats. So that doesn't interest the left

The last thing anyone cares about is who refugees, who wouldn't become citizens if at all for many, many years is going to vote for. It'd be best if we could eventually relocate them back to their homes though I'm not against them staying either as we need more legal immigration anyway.

i want to see ALL Importation of ALL third worlders Stopped HappyJoy . --------------- Actually STOP ALL importation of everyone . Why does the USA with a population number of 310 million and not counting illegals need more people for HJoy ?? just saying and asking HJoy !!

In Guatemala, you do not sent your kids to a playground because there's a good chance you will never see them again. If your oldest son was run down in front of you by cartel members because he wouldn't work for them and a 7 year old across the street was raped and murdered by a local gang and the police refused to even investigate, I think you would do what is needed to get the fuck out.

The problem is not with those people trying to come to the United States, or Donald Trump for that matter. Why not focus on the countries and governments that are so bad that people risk their families lives to escape them?

Yep. These humanitarian Democrats describe hell on earth, then want to do nothing to help them other than allow them to come here. If that were really their view and they had a soul, they would want to help rescue all those people from their criminal governments and do it there.

Can you expand on this? What do you want our government to do 'over there' exactly?

But unless they come here, they can't vote for Democrats. So that doesn't interest the left

The last thing anyone cares about is who refugees, who wouldn't become citizens if at all for many, many years is going to vote for. It'd be best if we could eventually relocate them back to their homes though I'm not against them staying either as we need more legal immigration anyway.
--------------------------------------- existing AMERICAN kids don't need more ignorant and uneducated non English speaking FOREIGN kids in their classrooms HappyJoy !!

--------------------------------------------- you ASSUME lots of inaccurate info eh Happy Joy .

--------------------------------------- existing AMERICAN kids don't need more ignorant and uneducated non English speaking FOREIGN kids in their classrooms HappyJoy !!

What holds kids back is lack of adequate schooling and poverty, I'd be way more concerned about those things than whether the kid sitting next to yours has double the vocabulary.

--------------------------------------------- you ASSUME lots of inaccurate info eh Happy Joy .

Neat, now point to me where the Democrats are trying to make instant citizens out of immigrants. Short of that, you're lying.

Odd though that in a thread about separating families you are throwing the kitchen sink into the pit.

What holds kids back is lack of adequate schooling and poverty, I'd be way more concerned about those things than whether the kid sitting next to yours has double the vocabulary.
------------------------------------------------ well thats yer concern but not mine. There is no need to put American kids in contact with these uneducated third worlders HJoy .

OK, so you're admitting that it's only a valid comparison if they are compatible, which was my point. He was equating crossing the street with illegal immigration.

It's hilarious you thought you were contradicting my point when you agreed with it ...

Jay walking is a minor crime, so is crossing the border, especially with the intent of turning themselves in. I'm sorry, you're argument still sucks and at least you stopped making it (hopefully).

No, I don't want illegal immigration, however I do want more legal immigration and I want the United States to help these refugees.

The more Democrat voters the better. You want to award prizes for coming here illegally. I mean literal prizes. Welfare, free education, free medical care. We'll house Mexico's prison population for them. It's not a minor crime for you at all, it's a major victory!

Just the same, crossing the border is not a major crime. Unless you're a hysterical xenophobe of course.

Right, and that's been the Republican position. Cut illegal immigration THEN increase legal. How do we increase legal immigration when we're importing 1.8 million illegals a year between border crossings and visa overstays?

And if we did that, would you support actually stopping illegals with real means like walls and jail sentences? Of course not

Illegal immigration has already been cut, it's been low for quite some time and those that get caught are usually deported. So, now it's time to open up legal immigration and no, I don't believe in walls and don't see much of a point in holding those caught for a first time in our jails, deport them.
/----/ Really?
Surge in Children Separated at Border Floods Facility for ...
www.nbcboston.com/.../Children-Border-Facility-Undocumented-Immigrants-485539...
6 days ago - The biggest licensed child care facility in the United States for undocumented immigrant children, Casa Padre, houses nearly 1500 boys ...

You were melting down about guatamala, not me. What is your plan?

------------------------------------------------ well thats yer concern but not mine. There is no need to put American kids in contact with these uneducated third worlders HJoy .

I know, you want kids today to live a sheltered and mayonnaise life just like you. Too late.

/——/ Libtards seething with rage as they lose yet another talking point:
Trump says he's going to sign a 'preemptive' measure to keep migrant families together

/----/ Really?
Surge in Children Separated at Border Floods Facility for ...
www.nbcboston.com/.../Children-Border-Facility-Undocumented-Immigrants-485539...
6 days ago - The biggest licensed child care facility in the United States for undocumented immigrant children, Casa Padre, houses nearly 1500 boys ...

Wow, you're not bright. You're article isn't about a surge in immigration it's about a surge in children filling a child care facility because of this specific change in policy by the Trump administration.

See for yourself:

Children are automatically separated from parents referred for criminal prosecution, and it's led to a surge in children filling the center above its legal capacity. Now, officials in Washington are scrambling to open temporary tent cities around the country.

Please read your own links and understand your links and sources before using them, retard.

It also demonstrates they are breaking the law since they are above legal capacity, but I bet you 'law & order' types don't care about that, hypocrites.

naw , i want them to be American but really don't care as they will be YOUR kids. Anyway , I'm an old guy and i have my personal curse for you guys that you get what you deserve . Already many of YOU liberals are still living in your parent basements , riding skateboards , begging for healthcare and the paltry 15 dollars an hour as you flip burgers . Anyway , things are working as i expect they will for YOU guys and your kids HJoy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back