What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?
If they have criminal parents, what do you suggest? Let the criminals go because they need to take care of their kids? If i go commit a crime and im sentenced to jail time, can i tell the judge i have a kid to get out of it? Why should illegal immigrants be any different?

Keep the families together. Did you miss the entire thread?
Do i get to keep my family with me if i go to jail? Why should an illegal immigrant get special treatment above me as a US citizen?

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

If they have criminal parents, what do you suggest? Let the criminals go because they need to take care of their kids? If i go commit a crime and im sentenced to jail time, can i tell the judge i have a kid to get out of it? Why should illegal immigrants be any different?

Do i get to keep my family with me if i go to jail? Why should an illegal immigrant get special treatment above me as a US citizen?

Not the same circumstance, but kind of weird you would want to incarcerate your own kid and think that is some sort of right that you don't have.

Not the same circumstance, but kind of weird you would want to incarcerate your own kid and think that is some sort of right that you don't have.

Kinda weird YOU think it's horrible child abuse NOT to incarcerate children with their illegal immigrant parents.

Kinda weird YOU think it's horrible child abuse NOT to incarcerate children with their illegal immigrant parents.

They are often incarcerated separately from their parents.

Criminals should have their children taken away

And in the meantime we're trying to stop the endless flow in and you're fighting us on that.

Your fight is with reality. People go where the work is. Governments can impede human migration, temporarily and at great cost, but ultimately the "endless flow" will ignore your laws and your walls. The fact is, we're inviting them here. We want them here. We're paying them to be here.
And you get more Democrat voters to boot!

That's stupid.

And in the meantime we're trying to stop the endless flow in and you're fighting us on that.

Your fight is with reality. People go where the work is. Governments can impede human migration, temporarily and at great cost, but ultimately the "endless flow" will ignore your laws and your walls. The fact is, we're inviting them here. We want them here. We're paying them to be here.

That's happening regardless. Millennials are turning out to be quite liberal and the eldest most conservative among us are dying off.

What's the difference in circumstance? Parent commits a crime and goes to jail. Do you think that maybe the authorities thought it wouldn't be wise to put kids in jail with random criminals? Who knows if there are pedophiles among them. One must assume that there are some pedos in there.

That's happening regardless. Millennials are turning out to be quite liberal and the eldest most conservative among us are dying off.
Children have always been liberals, then they grow up and see the real world.

Believe it or not, there's more to life than Democrats and Republicans.

This is the cost that the left is willing to pay..

They maintain that any risk to children is acceptable, as long as they can smuggle people back and forth over the border for profit.

Illegal kids feed the sex trades...and they also create a huge perceived need for billion dollar programs that the left likes to create and attach themselves to, like the disgusting child trafficking parasites they are.

VIDEOS: Advocacy group believes ‘homeless camp’ is actually child trafficking den

And the reason we have increased child trafficking?

"children are abused with low risk to buyers or traffickers"

Because morons like coyote and others maintain it's wrong to prosecute people who smuggle children across the border.

Because morons like coyote and others think we should continue to allow MS13 and other trafficking groups to cross our borders with impunity.

And because other morons want access to trafficked children.

Who buys a trafficked child for sex? Otherwise ordinary men.

No, they are put in the custody of Health and Human Services (I believe that's the correct department) and from there into the custody of child welfare officials, if their parents' incarceration is prolonged.

The more you indulge yourself in inflammatory, fundamentally-flawed rhetoric, the more ludicrous your "outrage" looks.

Children are usually leftist. That's because they're ignorant and naive, two of the major qualifications for being leftist. Most of them outgrow it. Some, like you, remain gormless idiots forever.

What's the difference in circumstance? Parent commits a crime and goes to jail. Do you think that maybe the authorities thought it wouldn't be wise to put kids in jail with random criminals? Who knows if there are pedophiles among them. One must assume that there are some pedos in there.

What's the difference? Clearly you haven't thought this through.

Believe it or not, there's more to life than Democrats and Republicans.
Mirror

No, they are put in the custody of Health and Human Services (I believe that's the correct department) and from there into the custody of child welfare officials, if their parents' incarceration is prolonged.

The more you indulge yourself in inflammatory, fundamentally-flawed rhetoric, the more ludicrous your "outrage" looks.

Yes, they are put into the care of Health and Human Services. Whether they are legal asylum seekers or have illegally entered the country. It's a new policy that needs to stop.

Yes, they are put into the care of Health and Human Services. Whether they are legal asylum seekers or have illegally entered the country. It's a new policy that needs to stop.

Letting criminals keep children is child abuse

That's stupid.
Taking children from criminals is stupid. Now that's stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back