What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------- sure they are human but they aren't AMERICAN HappyJoy .

Then we should be Americans and treat them like humans. Also, some of the families that were separated did enter legally as refugees, we still treated them like animals.

Let's stop pretending that their legal status is the issue here.
------------------------------------- legal status doesn't matter to me no matter what it is . I have no use for legal or illegal third worlders as i see them all as the same third worlders , USA government decides who is legal or illegal and many USA governments starting with 'reagan' have been 'fos' Happy Joy .

And one wonders why the Republicans are always accused of racism.
---------------------------------------- no one cares about some silly designation any more than you care about being designated as being an emotionally driven naive woman Happy Joy .

Boy are you confused.
----------------------------------- well we do know that you are 'fos' HJoy .

Then we should be Americans and treat them like humans. Also, some of the families that were separated did enter legally as refugees, we still treated them like animals.

Let's stop pretending that their legal status is the issue here.
------------------------------------- legal status doesn't matter to me no matter what it is . I have no use for legal or illegal third worlders as i see them all as the same third worlders , USA government decides who is legal or illegal and many USA governments starting with 'reagan' have been 'fos' Happy Joy .

And one wonders why the Republicans are always accused of racism.
---------------------------------------- no one cares about some silly designation any more than you care about being designated as being an emotionally driven naive woman Happy Joy .

Boy are you confused.
----------------------------------- well we do know that you are 'fos' HJoy .

Nope, and the majority of Alabama apparently had enough doubt to Moore's innocence that they choose not to elect a Republican to the senate in one of the reddest states in the country.

I'm sorry you feel the need to defend that 'pos'. :21:

voting is a different issue but i'm not surprised that you don't know the difference HJoy .

voting is a different issue but i'm not surprised that you don't know the difference HJoy .

Yes, voting is different. Moore lost because he sexually assaulted little girls regardless if he was never tried for it.

Undocumented Immigrant is the correct term because:
  • Undocumented refers to the lack of genuine documentation of the right to be in a country. The presence of a person in a country is not illegal until a court makes that decision.
  • The word immigrant means a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country with or without property documentation.
Having undocumented immigrants in the country does have some undeniably negative effects which the left would like to ignore. Likewise there are benefits that the right prefers to ignore. However, we should question how much of the negative effects are due to the lack of upward mobility and lack of absorption into our culture which is a direct result of being undocumented. Without upward mobility and absorption, undocumented immigrants are frozen into a subculture that is unhealthy for them and the nation.
FALSE! A person illegally crossing the border may or may not have been adjudicated as such, but he's illegal the second he crosses that border without inspection. The court decision is merely a confirmation of that fact.

I mentioned 17 negative harms of immigration. You mentioned zero "benefits" you claim there are.

Immigrant is a person who has gone an immigration process, by the proper authorities.

As for the harms, except for # 14 (cultural erosion), they exist regardless of "absorption into our culture " (aka assimilation). And with regard to cultural erosion, there doesn't seem to be much of it (like the thugs in San Jose, CA, who chased and attcked Trump rallygoers, while waving Mexican flags)

crime , all this silly talk about crime . Last thing i worry about is crime , if crime is committed there are many ways to handle that crime . I object to illegals just being in the USA and could not care less if they commit , don't commit crime or report crime to the police . Model 'illegal aliens' stay where they come from rather than stealing into the USA . Generally speaking , these invading aliens that commit crime target those from their own group and thats fine with me .
The stealing that they do, that I object to the most is, stealing Americans' jobs, and stealing Billions$$ from the US economy, by wiring it back to Mexico (or wherever), thereby depriving US business of the sales$$ that should have come from that money.

This is like Vikings raiding England, 1000 years ago, stealing wealth, and taking it back to their country (21st century imperialism - USA # 1 victim)

What "human cost" TO AMERICANS, is acceptable, from NOT controlling illegal immigration ?

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-4_1-20-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-4_1-20-25.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Another uneducated clown who has never been down here. You think that a 30 foot wall is going to stop someone who is willing to walk 100 miles through the most inhospitable desert in the USA in 105 degree temperature with only enough food and water to last one day?
It's not just a 30 foot wall.

th
th

upload_2018-6-4_1-20-25-jpeg.196597

th
WATER MOCASSINS
th
PIRANHA

th

usillegalaliens.com don't cut it. It is a known immigrant of color hating medium. However, are we deporting all alien felons at the end of their prison sentences. You should look into it.

Also you have not quantified compared pedophiliac attacks by illegal aliens with Baptist pastors.

Also how to the have above number compare with those of similar offenses committed by American citizens?

Already answered. From the link.
Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.
That is a general statement without objective facts.
Feel free to prove it wrong, any of it. I'm the one that has provided substantiation, and you have nothing but your commie whining. Almost 2,200 murders a year by illegals, that I guess is the human price you're willing to pay for not enforcing immigration laws. Good job comrade..
:) You are entitled to your opinion, for which you have no proof. I am entitled to laugh at it.

What do you want done with them? Ritz-Cartlton? Homeless Shelter? Free house in Fort Worth? Detroit? You pay. Start a gofundme? Adopt them? Give out rooms in your vacation homes? Set up FEMA trailers, run plumbing-electric-AC.

What about American homeless?
I have an idea. Stop giving tax brakes to those who already have plenty of money and use the funds to help homeless people. The richest country in the world has to much poverty and the reason isn't other poor people taking away government funds. It's the idea that being rich isn't just something to aspire to but something that requires the government's aid.
ROFL! So you're an imbecile who believes the government is entitled to take people's money. Somehow people managed to get rich before the government started "helping" them.
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

What do you want done with them? Ritz-Cartlton? Homeless Shelter? Free house in Fort Worth? Detroit? You pay. Start a gofundme? Adopt them? Give out rooms in your vacation homes? Set up FEMA trailers, run plumbing-electric-AC.

I have an idea. Stop giving tax brakes to those who already have plenty of money and use the funds to help homeless people. The richest country in the world has to much poverty and the reason isn't other poor people taking away government funds. It's the idea that being rich isn't just something to aspire to but something that requires the government's aid.
ROFL! So you're an imbecile who believes the government is entitled to take people's money. Somehow people managed to get rich before the government started "helping" them.
Nothing I earn belongs to the government.

Nothing I earn belongs to the government.
You're so full of shit.

What do you think they would do, tear down a 30 billion dollar wall? That would be political suicide.
More to point, what makes you think Trump will be successful in building it before he leaves office?

1. Trump has back down from the huge beautiful wall on the boarder to "a physical structure might not be needed where you have rivers and mountains and everything else protecting the border."
  2. He has made statements indicated that his wall may turnout to be fencing in many places.
  3. Congress has still not allocated any money to build the wall which means no property has been purchase, nor have bids gone out for the construction (except a prototype).
  4. Recently a Homeland Security report put the cost of the reinforce steel fence on the boarder in California at a small fraction of the cost the wall and is said to be over 95% effective at stopping climbers.
  5. Since there is no money specifically marked for the wall this year or the 2018-19 budget, the actually construction may not start till the last year of Trump's term and even that may not happen.

If was always difficult to justify the need for the wall to Congress but it's going to be much more difficult today because the number of illegal crossing has fallen sharply. For example, in 2000, there were over 1.6 million illegal crossings. By 2005, the number had dropped to 265,000 and by 2016 the number was down to 170,000. Trump is asking for 18 billion for the wall construction. That puts the cost per per person at over $22,000/yr per person including maintenance and added personnel over a 20 year period. If immigration laws are changed to increase work permits or quotas which is being proposed, there would likely be and even bigger drop in illegal crossing making the wall a monument to stupidity.

images

Trump's border wall: A look at the numbers
Border Crossing by the Numbers | Blog | Independent Lens | PBS

Perhaps, but there has also been an increase in drug flow across the border now killing more Americans than any other time in our history.

You can't blame Trump for not getting the funding for the wall when it's Democrats threatening to shut down the government if it's part of our budget. Why are Democrats so frightened by the wall? For one, it will not be destroyed if Democrats take control. Two, it will actually provide results that the Democrats fear because they've been lying to the American people that it won't do any good.

When Trump realizes that we support his efforts even if it means shutting down the government, he just may move forward on it. I hope he does. It would give credence to my signature.
A drug cartel is one business that will remain largely unaffected by the wall since most of the drugs that enter the US come by air, sea, and through boarder checkpoints. Catapults work quite well for sending packages over a wall, however there will probably be no need.

Democrats have identified over 350 places on the border that would need openings in the wall for wildlife, cattle, and drainage and you can bet Democrats will make those openings.

Democrats don't like having a wall between the nations because, the number of illegal boarder crossing have been going down and will likely continue. Changes in immigration laws such as increases in work permits and yearly work visas will radically reduce the number of illegal crossing.

The wall will become a relic of American isolationism, a symbol of hatred and distrust between the nations. Make no mistake if this wall is built, it will come down just as the Berlin Wall came down.

lol you aren't fooling anybody with this fake crap. Just admit you're a racist and everything you support is for that reason.

"Fake news!", good call. And a lot less work than a strawman.

You aren't smart enough to fool anybody , either. Like Flopper, you never deviate from the script, you just parrot rubbish as well.

Get back to us whenever you you phoney progressives ever go tot he sources of the problem and do something there; we know you won't because you're frauds and wouldn't be caught dead actually facing genuine oppressive regimes. you're just interested in tearing up the U.S., from the safety of white Burbs.

You aren't smart enough to fool anybody , either. Like Flopper, you never deviate from the script, you just parrot rubbish as well.

Get back to us whenever you you phoney progressives ever go tot he sources of the problem and do something there; we know you won't because you're frauds and wouldn't be caught dead actually facing genuine oppressive regimes. you're just interested in tearing up the U.S., from the safety of white Burbs.
While employing below minimum wage illegal aliens to mow their lawns and prune their shrubs.

While employing below minimum wage illegal aliens to mow their lawns and prune their shrubs.
Like Trump does.

Yes, voting is different. Moore lost because he sexually assaulted little girls regardless if he was never tried for it.

Ah, so now we know 'Happy Joy' here is a blatant liar. No surprise there. All the establishment shills are that post on this board.

Like Trump does.

Evidence?

Like Trump does.

Evidence?
President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs

PRESIDENT TRUMP HIRED UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS FOR $4 AN HOUR FOR DEMOLITION PROJECT: COURT DOCS

President Donald Trump hired hundreds of undocumented Polish immigrants to demolish a New York City building in 1980 and paid them as little as $4 an hour without providing proper safety equipment to do the job, court documents show.

The workers and their contractor, William Kaszycki of Kaszycki & Sons, sued Trump for unfair labor practices in 1983. After litigation dragged on for 15 years, Trump ultimately paid $1.375 million to settle the case.

“We worked in horrid, terrible conditions,” Wojciech Kozak, one of the undocumented Polish workers at the demolition site, told the Times. “We were frightened illegal immigrants and did not know enough about our rights.”
More:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tru...ome..69i57.19339j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back