What I know - Fired from the ERC company

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I told the job coach at the ERC, after I grabbed him and pinned him up against the wall, that I don't know who the fuck you think you were up in Detroit boy..
(and I called him boy)...

But I'm a 28 year old, 226 lbs of solid muscle muthafuckin' dangerous, agitated nutbag that knows nothing but failure my whole fucking life, absolutely nothing to lose by killing you, and something that I know nothing about whatsoever to gain by staying here and continuing to study biology and learning to use a forklift.

You better stay the fuck away from me if you know whats good for ya boy, and go the fuck back to Detroit too.

Then the boss called me in for a meeting.

I told her....

I been here for 6 months.... because your behavioral standards are lower, and your penalties are less severe than in the open market.... That's why.

I do not belong on a job, period unless MAYBE over the road trucking...

I'm 28 years old... and this is my first job.

I don't know nothing about a job, I don't know nothing about "you're awesome dude"...

I know spend my whole life by myself alone with nobody.... I know knock your fucking teeth out your damn head, I know KILL any motherfucker, that motherfuckin' fucks with me... that's what I know.

And that's all I know.

I don't know a fucking thing about reaching my goals that now seem more and more distant...
I don't know a damn thing about a job, I don't know nothing about a Mercedes benz, I know nothing about $30 an hour, I don't know shit about a fucking college degree.

Nothing in my 28 year past was anything at all like it, and therefore I don't fucking miss it, and wont miss it.

I was fired from the ERC.
I'm out of the program.
:p

BlueJay, are you saying then that you are content with your life the way it is? If so why did you get into the program? And what now? You sound angry and even a little proud of the fact that you are a ticking time bomb. 20 years from now, how do you see yourself/your life? What goals are you referring to and have you given any thought about what you need to do to realize those goals?

BlueJay, are you saying then that you are content with your life the way it is? If so why did you get into the program? And what now? You sound angry and even a little proud of the fact that you are a ticking time bomb. 20 years from now, how do you see yourself/your life? What goals are you referring to and have you given any thought about what you need to do to realize those goals?
No he is admitting he is a typical Millennial. Weird if I must say. Usually they won't admit they are the useless generation.

Forum List

Back