What I love about Elizabeth Warren

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Screen-Shot-2015-04-04-at-9_58_02-AM.jpg

Elizabeth Warren’s salary topped $700,000 over two years - The Boston Globe

Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard Law School professor and consumer advocate challenging Republican Senator Scott Brown, took home more than $700,000 in compensation from teaching and consulting fees over a two-year period from 2010 to 2011, according to her most recent financial disclosure form.

She earned about $165,300 from September 2010 through August 2011 as a special adviser to President Obama, setting up the consumer protection agency she helped establish.

Before that, she collected a total of $192,722 for leading the congressional panel that oversaw the US bank bailout. That government salary covered a period that began before her latest disclosure report, spanning from November 2008 through September 2010.

bitch is nothing but a lying hypocrite, or in other words, a leftist.

Fiorina TIES Trump 22/22 in...
Statistikhengst posted Today at 2:27 AM

Vigilante is afraid of competent women.

• Fiorina Approvingly Cites Her Work With Jesse Jackson
    The American Spectator ^ | 9/17/2015 | Philip Klein
    Via Red State, I find disturbing audio of California Republican Senate candidate Carly Fiorina, speaking in glowing terms about Jesse Jackson... "And I thought about something that the Reverend Jesse Jackson said to me several years ago. He very graciously came to the offices of Hewlett Packard to visit me, because we were doing some work together for his Rainbow Coalition. And he said to me, 'You know, Carly, every game is better when everybody gets to play.' And I thought it was such a great way of describing why everything is better when all people, regardless of color or...
Fuck her, she's now DEAD in my book!

Vigilante, you are dead to fuck like you who fear competent women.
JakeAss uses the same worn out liberal talking points, and Alinsky rules! He thinks others don't know how he, a BIG subversive operates!

• This is the ad that could sink Carly Fiorina’s campaign
    Washington Post ^ | 9/17/15 | Chris Cillizza
    Carly Fiorina is the new "it" candidate in the Republican presidential field, following a second straight sterling debate performance at the Ronald Reagan presidential library Wednesday night. But there was a moment in the debate that previewed a major potential weakness for Fiorina. It came when moderator Jake Tapper noted that Donald Trump had said Fiorina "ran HP into the ground" during her time as CEO. Fiorina responded, "I led Hewlett Packard through a very difficult time, the worst technology recession in 25 years," adding: "We had to make tough choices, and in doing so, we saved 80,000 jobs, went...

Vigilante the donkey keeps braying.

Strong, competent women don't care what his type think, say, or do.

I watched her on Conan.... She appears to be a borderline moron. She made no sense whatsoever.

Yes, because a woman getting paid less then a million can't care about student debt.. I guess anyone who makes a decent amount of money can't care about the poor.. Stupid OP.

Warren makes Palin look like a foolish, simplistic school girl.

Sarah still is, emotionally.

Forum List

Back