What if? A Video Against Obama

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
A video offers yet another point of view. If it's not thought provoking, it's definitely peculiar. And I also believe it's worth sharing.
Opinions welcome, as usual.

The OP is obviously confusing today's AmeriKa with yesterday's.

ussobama.jpg

Here is how I see what he is doing. He is basically a frat boy with little Washington experience and great ideas, to him. He is an ideologue that thinks his ideology is the right one. Now who doesn't think that way? Where he goes wrong is he doesn't wish to work, or more importantly doesn't know how, to work with the opposition. Thus the lack of Washington experience causing trouble.

I feel he really believes that opposition to him is not because of the merit of the idea but for other reasons, such as being black or a democrat. So in order to get what HE thinks is right done, he has to resort to what he is doing.

Does he do what he does just to show how powerful he thinks he is, no. I believe he does it for more insidious reasons, he thinks he knows everything and he is always right. But big egos in Washington is certainly not new.

ussobama.jpg

I'm not confusing anything. I just don't want to be too subjective, for I assume there are different points of view. Plus, I'm a bit tired of continuous Obama blaming hysteria...

Here is how I see what he is doing. He is basically a frat boy with little Washington experience and great ideas, to him. He is an ideologue that thinks his ideology is the right one. Now who doesn't think that way? Where he goes wrong is he doesn't wish to work, or more importantly doesn't know how, to work with the opposition. Thus the lack of Washington experience causing trouble.

I feel he really believes that opposition to him is not because of the merit of the idea but for other reasons, such as being black or a democrat. So in order to get what HE thinks is right done, he has to resort to what he is doing.

Does he do what he does just to show how powerful he thinks he is, no. I believe he does it for more insidious reasons, he thinks he knows everything and he is always right. But big egos in Washington is certainly not new.

Do you think it's just his personal issues and no other agenda? Not other people influencing and guiding him?

ussobama.jpg

I'm not confusing anything. I just don't want to be too subjective, for I assume there are different points of view. Plus, I'm a bit tired of continuous Obama blaming hysteria...

Do you think it's just his personal issues and no other agenda? Not other people influencing and guiding him?

The only ting hysterical about all this is Obama, not we/us/you/them

-Geaux

Little Washington experience?

He has spent ten years as Senator and President. Which Republican has more?

Little Washington experience?

He has spent ten years as Senator and President. Which Republican has more?

After all these years and in spite of having accurate info available via the internet, there are still the lies about Obama.

Forum List

Back