What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

They just had a so called "Pride Parade" in Tampa. Is it not the in your face attitude?
God damn americans and their july 4th..

And
is this the game where we each say a word and we make a story?

No, it's the game when you are shown what "in your face" looks like and you come back with something that makes sense.

Glad I could hep Ya out
Well I've already taken my turn, who goes next?

Pivot man?

I don't see gay people acting like you say "in your face"
They just had a so called "Pride Parade" in Tampa. Is it not the in your face attitude?
Yeah, those fags and the Irish and their parades, eh?
Here's your gay pride parade:
dog-people.jpg
I'd show you some photos from Mardi Gras in New Orleans but nudity is forbidden on this forum.

The only thing we would see is women pulling their shirts up. Mardi Gras is at night and people don't bring their children there. It's in the section of town where are all the bars are located. As you can see, the above is occurring in broad daylight in what appears to be a mixed commercial/residential street. That's typical for so-called "gay pride" parades.

dog-people.jpg
I'd show you some photos from Mardi Gras in New Orleans but nudity is forbidden on this forum.

2z7enaq.jpg

And what's the difference between that and spring break?

There are many such scenarios - which is why discrimination is hateful and wrong. Period.
Should a Jew be forced to make a cake celebrating Hitler's birthday?

Does the Jew offer Hitler cakes to the general public?

No?

Okay then. He can't be forced to make a Hitler cake for anyone.

Should a black be forced to bake a KKK cake?

Does the black offer KKK cakes to the general public?

No?

Okay then. He can't be forced to make a KKK cake for anyone.

Should a Mexican be forced to bake a cake honouring Cortez?

Does the Mexican offer Cortez cakes to the general public?

No?

Okay then. He can't be forced to make a Cortez cake for anyone.

Are there any other false analogies you care to make?

Does Christian baker offers gay cakes to general public?

God damn americans and their july 4th..

And
is this the game where we each say a word and we make a story?

No, it's the game when you are shown what "in your face" looks like and you come back with something that makes sense.

Glad I could hep Ya out
Well I've already taken my turn, who goes next?

Pivot man?
man pivot

dog-people.jpg

2z7enaq.jpg

Only a homo would wear that outfit.

Sadly, the generational cycles of discrimination and violence are passed on from generation to generation.

Atheists are realistic, gays are just spoilt brat cry babies. They think whining and bitching will change the universe. But their mommies and daddies have lots of money, so they think that can stop that universal tide of death. It won't. Mortality.It happens. Not buying the gay perverted thing. That is something...else.

Atheists are realistic, gays are just spoilt brat cry babies. They think whining and bitching will change the universe. But their mommies and daddies have lots of money, so they think that can stop that universal tide of death. It won't. Mortality.It happens. Not buying the gay perverted thing. That is something...else.

Like Jew whining?

Is there some universal cosmic constant of justice? Because an supposed American Indian mocking Jews seems a little odd. And off topic.

If the customers were Christian they'd just go find another bakery and that would be the end of the story. If they were Muslim they'd blow up the bakery and that would be the end of the bakery. If they were homos they'd whine about rights violations and discrimination.

If the customers were Christian they'd just go find another bakery and that would be the end of the story. If they were Muslim they'd blow up the bakery and that would be the end of the bakery. If they were homos they'd whine about rights violations and discrimination.
Or, the cake bakers could do their job and everyone gets on with their lives?

Forum List

Back