What if Bernie wins in 2020?

What if Bernie Wins in 2020?

• Total voters
My thoughts are:

• He tries to break up the big banks;
  • Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes Green New Deal Agenda;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020, people won’t be dying because they can’t afford health care.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 corporations will pay taxes.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 he will get the price of prescription drugs lowered so that everyone can afford them.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 I will treat republicans the same way they have treated us for the last three years.

Feel the Bern bitches!

Write it down and underline it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernie's been in politics for over 40 years and hasn't done shit. Now he will get everything done,,,,Righttttt

My thoughts are:

• Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

All hell will break loose. I’m not going to make any specific prognostications, but I will say in general all hell will break loose.

Upon further review if Bernie does win the nomination, he will most likely die of a heart attack. So we will not have to worry about what will happen if he becomes President

It’s unlikely he’ll be able to get much done. Obama got Obamacare. Trump got his tax cuts. Presidents tend to not get much done.
See what you will accept?...."presidents don't get much done" because you sit back and accept it...that is why we voted for Trump....we wanted someone that doesn't care about re election and will get things done....Tax cuts....ridiculous regulations cut....undo the banking hamstrings the dems put in place...undo the Obamacare mandate...and restore religious rights and defend our nation from enemies....take back the Iranian deal and get us out of the costly carbon debacle where we were sure to get screwed......and his first term is not over yet.....
Yeah lots of executive orders and he still can’t hit 3% annual gdp growth. He sure increased those deficits too. Yippee
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, 3.5% unemployment, and NO MAGIC WAND, JUST BUSINESS SENSE....BUT RATBOY....
EAaCJlAU8AA24be.jpg
Yeah with a low labor force participation rate. Real unemployment rate more like 20%.

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.
If bernie wins it will be bad

but he will not be able to transform America into the soviet union overnight

most of his campaign is just red meat for the under 30 leftwing radicals

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.

All hell will break loose. I’m not going to make any specific prognostications, but I will say in general all hell will break loose.

The same goes for Liz Warren

It’s unlikely he’ll be able to get much done. Obama got Obamacare. Trump got his tax cuts. Presidents tend to not get much done.
See what you will accept?...."presidents don't get much done" because you sit back and accept it...that is why we voted for Trump....we wanted someone that doesn't care about re election and will get things done....Tax cuts....ridiculous regulations cut....undo the banking hamstrings the dems put in place...undo the Obamacare mandate...and restore religious rights and defend our nation from enemies....take back the Iranian deal and get us out of the costly carbon debacle where we were sure to get screwed......and his first term is not over yet.....
Yeah lots of executive orders and he still can’t hit 3% annual gdp growth. He sure increased those deficits too. Yippee
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, 3.5% unemployment, and NO MAGIC WAND, JUST BUSINESS SENSE....BUT RATBOY....
EAaCJlAU8AA24be.jpg
Yeah with a low labor force participation rate. Real unemployment rate more like 20%.
So you know a lot of people out of work do ya?....labor force participation rate sounds like something dredged out of the DC swamp...it means nothing...real facts on the ground is what is important and everyone I know has a job.....a good job.....every empty store from under the Obama years are now filled with new businesses....so drop the fancy swamp speak and tell the truth...tell us how much better off the people are today...look around...get out of your basement....

You will never convince anyone that the economy is bad or slowing....a big waste of your time....

EAaCJlAU8AA24be.jpg
So you know a lot of people out of work do ya?....labor force participation rate sounds like something dredged out of the DC swamp...it means nothing...real facts on the ground is what is important and everyone I know has a job.....a good job.....every empty store from under the Obama years are now filled with new businesses....so drop the fancy swamp speak and tell the truth...tell us how much better off the people are today...look around...get out of your basement....
It is from the swamp, it’s from trump. You righties really are stupid...

You will never convince anyone that the economy is bad or slowing....a big waste of your time....
Funny. Trump told me it was bad Obama never hit 3%, he lied?

Your numbers are way off...makes me think you are getting them from fake news...they sure don't represent the facts on the ground...we were hurting under Obama and he told us it was as good as it was going to get....that the good ol days were over for us...that those jobs were never coming back...that we are just like every other nation now...how easily you forget...

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.

He'd probably be the best thing to happen to the Republican Party.

Your numbers are way off...makes me think you are getting them from fake news...they sure don't represent the facts on the ground...we were hurting under Obama and he told us it was as good as it was going to get....that the good ol days were over for us...that those jobs were never coming back...that we are just like every other nation now...how easily you forget...
And trump can’t hit 3% either.

Are you smarter than the CEO of the Carlyle Group?

Carlyle’s Rubenstein on Trump: ‘Most presidents get re-elected’

“He wouldn't be the first politician to exaggerate how his policies have been better than maybe they have been, but I think his policies have worked or something's working because the economy's doing well,” Rubenstein said. “Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, consumer spending is up, business spending is in pretty good shape, stock markets are at record highs.”

“What more can you ask of somebody is what I would say,” he added. “So there's a lot of consternation about him personally and some of his policies, but in the economy, it's hard to criticize him on the economy.”

“He wouldn't be the first politician to exaggerate how his policies have been better than maybe they have been, but I think his policies have worked or something's working because the economy's doing well,” Rubenstein said. “Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, consumer spending is up, business spending is in pretty good shape, stock markets are at record highs.”

“What more can you ask of somebody is what I would say,” he added. “So there's a lot of consternation about him personally and some of his policies, but in the economy, it's hard to criticize him on the economy.”
Beats me. I’m going on what trump told me, is he smart? He said not hitting 3% was really bad.

Beats me. I’m going on what trump told me, is he smart? He said not hitting 3% was really bad.
try 3.1% last year...its up this year but numbers are just numbers...you are ignoring facts on the ground...you must be a swamper....

Quarterly GDP at market prices 2019
Date Quarterly GDP Quat. GDP Growth (%) Quat. GDP Annual Growth (%)
2019Q3 5,385,635M.$ 0.5% 2.1%
2019Q2 5,335,067M.$ 0.5% 2.0%
2019Q1 5,274,707M.$ 0.8% 3.1%
< GDP United States 2018

Why do you care about 3%? Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, consumer spending is up, business spending is in pretty good shape, stock markets are at record highs.”

First thing I'm going to do is cash in my IRA. In fact, I might to it before the election if polls give him any chance at all. I know, I know -- you can't trust the polls, but better safe than sorry

Cash in your IRA and I am going to do the same, what should I do with my pile of money? Charity is out of the question.

Forum List

Back