What if Bernie wins in 2020?

What if Bernie Wins in 2020?

• Total voters
"What if Bernie wins in 2020?"

The thousands of Hollywood celebrities who moved out of the U.S. when Bush or Trump were elected, will return home.

First thing I'm going to do is cash in my IRA. In fact, I might to it before the election if polls give him any chance at all. I know, I know -- you can't trust the polls, but better safe than sorry

Cash in your IRA and I am going to do the same, what should I do with my pile of money? Charity is out of the question.
I'm going to invest in a hip boot manufacturer.

heaven only knows we will all be up that sort of creek they would be very useful.

asdgksjgl.jpg

lol

My thoughts are:

• He tries to break up the big banks;
  • Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes Green New Deal Agenda;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

He'll find out what happened to Scalia by
Personal experience. They WILL kill him.

Jo

Funny. Trump told me it was bad Obama never hit 3%, he lied?
Your numbers are way off...makes me think you are getting them from fake news...they sure don't represent the facts on the ground...we were hurting under Obama and he told us it was as good as it was going to get....that the good ol days were over for us...that those jobs were never coming back...that we are just like every other nation now...how easily you forget...
And trump can’t hit 3% either.

Are you smarter than the CEO of the Carlyle Group?

Carlyle’s Rubenstein on Trump: ‘Most presidents get re-elected’

“He wouldn't be the first politician to exaggerate how his policies have been better than maybe they have been, but I think his policies have worked or something's working because the economy's doing well,” Rubenstein said. “Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, consumer spending is up, business spending is in pretty good shape, stock markets are at record highs.”

“What more can you ask of somebody is what I would say,” he added. “So there's a lot of consternation about him personally and some of his policies, but in the economy, it's hard to criticize him on the economy.”
Beats me. I’m going on what trump told me, is he smart? He said not hitting 3% was really bad.

Why do you care about 3%? Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, consumer spending is up, business spending is in pretty good shape, stock markets are at record highs.”
Because we have huge debt. Without growth it will just get bigger and bigger as a percent of GDP.

I love how republicans are now the party of slow economic growth. Amazing.

My thoughts are:

• Taxes Wall St and corporate America at a much higher rate than what they are comfortable with;
  • Pushes UH;
  • Pushes for a two state solution in Israel and destroys those relations, making the Middle East that much more dangerous;
  • More regulations.
As a result the stock market drops significantly, corporate America pulls back on hiring and CAPEX, unemployment rises and this message board blows up (not literally).

I welcome your thoughts.

All hell will break loose. I’m not going to make any specific prognostications, but I will say in general all hell will break loose.

The same goes for Liz Warren

The establishment Democrats are sweatin' bullets.

The calculation is that they'd rather lose 40 states with Biden, then Obama's 57 states, with a radical.

Last edited:
My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.

All hell will break loose. I’m not going to make any specific prognostications, but I will say in general all hell will break loose.

The calculations is that they'd rather lose 40 states with Biden, then Obama's 57 states, with a radical.

Establishment Republicans have problems with Trump, but not like the problems establishment Dems have with Bernie. He’s too crazy to be pragmatic and won’t compromise on any of his mad ideas.

WHEN Bernie wins in 2020, people won’t be dying because they can’t afford health care.
WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 corporations will pay taxes.
WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 he will get the price of prescription drugs lowered so that everyone can afford them.
WHEN Bernie wins in 2020 I will treat republicans the same way they have treated us for the last three years.
Feel the Bern bitches!
Write it down and underline it twice.

Idiots like this have no freakin CLUE what life is actually like in places like Cuba and Venezuela or even North Korea.
Spoiled little Snowflakes who've had the Propaganda IV in them since birth.

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.

The calculations is that they'd rather lose 40 states with Biden, then Obama's 57 states, with a radical.

Establishment Republicans have problems with Trump, but not like the problems establishment Dems have with Bernie. He’s too crazy to be pragmatic and won’t compromise on any of his mad ideas.

....and he's a Marxist.

I’d vote for Bernie over Trump in a second. He’s a good man. He has virtues and principles that don’t waiver. He’s been on the right side even when it was unpopular.

Plus it’d be amazing to see the first Jewish president.

Leaving Trump out of the equation for just one second.....

Name the NON Establishment DC Republicans .........do you have 30 milliseconds?

We'll learn a lot in how the Senate vote goes this week.

I’d vote for Bernie over Trump in a second. He’s a good man. He has virtues and principles that don’t waiver. He’s been on the right side even when it was unpopular.

Today, January 21st...
1924: Vladimir Lenin, who led the Russian Revolution (1917) and later served as the first head (1917–24) of the Soviet state, died. [ Discover the significant events of the Russian Revolution .]

....'else you could have voted for Bernie's mentor.

Condolences on today's memorial for Lenin......you dunce.

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.
If Bernie is elected, we can just impeach him.

Today, January 21st...
1924: Vladimir Lenin, who led the Russian Revolution (1917) and later served as the first head (1917–24) of the Soviet state, died. [ Discover the significant events of the Russian Revolution .]

....'else you could have voted for Bernie's mentor.

Condolences on today's memorial for Lenin......you dunce.

Bernie Sanders arrested for protesting segregation:
upload_2020-1-21_15-16-7.jpeg

Donald Trump was fined by the government for discriminating against black residents.

Which one are you going to go with?

My thoughts are:

• Pushes UH;
  • More regulations.

I welcome your thoughts.
If Bernie is elected, we can just impeach him.

To be consistent with Bernie's love of all things Bolshevik, shouldn't we just put him up against a wall and shoot him????

1st saying he’s going to taz Wall Street and Corp also means he taxes all people that provide jobs.

second if democrats don’t take on tough questions trump is going to destroy them in debates.
Trump could win from jail

We'll learn a lot in how the Senate vote goes this week.

I don't think we'll learn much at all.
The Swamp remains firmly in control as far as I can see.
While Mr. Trump may have good intentions, he is still bound by several hundred years of politics and his fortune.

When a man with little or nothing gets elected President, and he doesn't become a bazillionaire by the end of his term(s), THEN we'll have a non swamp guy on our side.
What are the odds of a common man becoming President? -100% ?
You and I are not 1% ers. They pull ALL the stings. everything else you see I believe is just a show to keep Americans distracted.

Forum List

Back