🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if Bush actually saved us?

What if all that you see, all that you know, all that you touch, all that you hear, all that you smell, all that you taste is just some nightmare in the sleep of some poor demented institutionalized mental patient?

You raise the blade, you make the change
You rearrange me 'til I'm sane
You lock the door and throw away the key
And there's someone in my head, but it's not me

If old Syd hadn't died I was gonna suggest that he was the dreamer in this "what if"

What if all that you see, all that you know, all that you touch, all that you hear, all that you smell, all that you taste is just some nightmare in the sleep of some poor demented institutionalized mental patient?

If old Syd hadn't died I was gonna suggest that he was the dreamer in this "what if"
Seems like at least a touch of insanity can be found in all great artists.

It never stops to surprise me how many people think we went there for cheap oil.

Iraq invaded Kuwait for oil, b/c they produced so little.

Invading Iraq did nothing for our oil supply.

Cutting off oil drilling is keeping us from cheap oil, and a bullshit attempt to force green energy.

1. What was it that the troops were ordered to protect during the invasion?

2. The dispute between Iraq and Kuwait was about Iraqi debt and the Kuwaitis over production of their OPEC quota driving the price of oil down. Also alegations of slant drilling into Iraq oil fields.

3. The invasion was a strategic blunder, but the occupation was FUBAR.

4. The deep water well that have yet to be restarted are simply not cheap to drill and the crude oil is not cheap to refine.

It never stops to surprise me how many people think we went there for cheap oil.

You've been reading those Texas-approved History text-books, right?? :rolleyes:

Maybe Daddy Bush set-up Hussein (no big surprise), but Hussein assumed he was given a free-pass to go into Kuwait. If you were old-enough, you'd remember all o' this. It was hardly some big secret, back then.

.....And, the NeoCons have been in perpetual-whine mode, ever since!!!!

The DICK; Cheney was sooooooooooooo sure he had everyone convinced.....since the fall o' the Hussein-regime, ALL previous oil-contracts were NULL & VOID, because there was no more Hussein-regime!!!

Unfortunately (for The DICK & BUSHCO), the Iraqis apparently decided OTHERWISE, that.....after The DICK & BUSHCO made such a MESS of Iraq (allowing looting & chaos, in-general), the Iraqis decided they were quite capable of managing their OWN oil-contracts!!!!

The DICK; Cheney ended-UP lookin' like Lil' Dumbya (the only person who couldn't find oil in Texas!!!!!!!)

Talk about poetic-justice!!​

Seems like at least a touch of insanity can be found in all great artists.

“A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men”

Guess where that was made prominent? ;)

Cutting off oil drilling is keeping us from cheap oil, and a bullshit attempt to force green energy.

Correct. And on that front? (Op? Sorry about the O/T article here)?

Holland is dumping the 'Green Tech' opting for Nuclear...First plant in almost 40 years...

Article

Nuclear is the way to go. It's constant, steady and doesn't need vast amounts of land.
Fine!!

Let's bury all the WASTE at the Crawford Hog Farm!!!!!!!!!

ranchreaper.jpg

:clap2:

Nuclear is the way to go. It's constant, steady and doesn't need vast amounts of land.

But does nothing for the production of plastics, composites or chemicals. It also is not practical for vehicles.

I agree that we need a LOT of nuclear, oil is too important to waste on making electricity. BUT Nuclear alone isn't the answer.

Hydrogen fuel cells, photosynthesis reactors and more traditional biofuels - but these are a long way from being efficient and effective.

Oil is vital to our way of life.

Correct. And on that front? (Op? Sorry about the O/T article here)?

Holland is dumping the 'Green Tech' opting for Nuclear...First plant in almost 40 years...

Article

Fine!!

ranchreaper.jpg

Wind won't replace fossil fuels. Solar won't replace fossil fuels. There is no Magic Energy that's non-polluting, domestically-produced, and cheap.

Oh, and cheesy Photoshop. Remind me again...why is it you think you hold the moral high ground? :confused:

But does nothing for the production of plastics, composites or chemicals. It also is not practical for vehicles.

I agree that we need a LOT of nuclear, oil is too important to waste on making electricity. BUT Nuclear alone isn't the answer.

Hydrogen fuel cells, photosynthesis reactors and more traditional biofuels - but these are a long way from being efficient and effective.

Oil is vital to our way of life.
We only get about 3% of our power from burning oil...and even less from renewable sources.

Half our power comes from coal. Half. Anyone who claims we can shut down coal-fired power plants and replace them with renewable sources simply isn't living in the real world.

Fine!!​

ranchreaper.jpg

Wind won't replace fossil fuels. Solar won't replace fossil fuels. There is no Magic Energy that's non-polluting, domestically-produced, and cheap.

Oh, and cheesy Photoshop. Remind me again...why is it you think you hold the moral high ground? :confused:

His mommy left him home alone again and left the cabinet where the coloring books are kept unlocked.

Forum List

Back