🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if Civil War reenactors wanted to get married..flags and all...at the Charleston AME church!!?

The left is so proud that they force churches to host gay weddings or shut them down altogether.

Well....what if Bubba and Tammy.....Civil War reenactors...wanted an antebellum themed wedding. Full of confederate imagery.

And they requested to have it at Mother Emanuel AME church?

And the next weekend....a gay couple wanted to wed there.

Would liberals demand that both weddings be hosted? Why or why not? As black Christians....I bet the congregation would be offended by both.

As a liberal I would say what I always say- no one can force any church to host any wedding.

Doesn't matter whether the church doesn't want to marry a couple because they are Jewish, gay, Nazi's, blacks, whites, Puerto Ricans.

Churches have absolute discretion as to who they will marry within their church.

Where'd Bucky go? Is he googling "church forced to shut down by gays"?

I didnt "go" anywhere. I just dont spend 19 hours a day here like you.

England queer agitators are already trying to force churches to do it. We KNOW that it SCOTUS rules their way...its gonna happen here too. Its the lefts strategy to destroy churches.

Gay Marriage Advocates Forcing Churches To Perform Weddings - Eagle Rising

United States is not England. I can provide more information on that subject if you are not clear.

England not only does not have our Constitution, the government actually provides financial support to the church.

No one is going to force any church to marry anyone.

The left is so proud that they force churches to host gay weddings or shut them down altogether.

Well....what if Bubba and Tammy.....Civil War reenactors...wanted an antebellum themed wedding. Full of confederate imagery.

Would liberals demand that both weddings be hosted? Why or why not? As black Christians....I bet the congregation would be offended by both.
That, as always, is up to the church, is it not? However, the government cannot refuse to legally marry them. See how that works?

Dont know. Is it? Logic says yes. But your ilk will go into a frenzy if...and probably when...SCOTUS rules that its legal. Then....the queers will be like a packnof wolves going after churches that discriminate.

As a liberal I would say what I always say- no one can force any church to host any wedding.

Doesn't matter whether the church doesn't want to marry a couple because they are Jewish, gay, Nazi's, blacks, whites, Puerto Ricans.

Churches have absolute discretion as to who they will marry within their church.

And there was a time when a private business could not be forced to cater an event they religiously disagree with. But those times are gone.

And there was a time when a private business could not be forced to cater an event they religiously disagree with. But those times are gone.

And business's are not churches.

Not sure why this concept is so difficult for Conservatives.

The 1964 Civil Rights Act told business's that they could not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin and gender.

Yet- no churches were forced to marry blacks or Jews against their wishes. The Catholic Church has not been forced to make women priests.

Business's pay taxes- churches don't.
Business's have to follow business laws- churches do not follow business law.

That, as always, is up to the church, is it not? However, the government cannot refuse to legally marry them. See how that works?

Dont know. Is it? Logic says yes. But your ilk will go into a frenzy if...and probably when...SCOTUS rules that its legal. Then....the queers will be like a packnof wolves going after churches that discriminate.

Don't abuse the word 'logic' by using it in one of your posts.

"Gay Marriage' has been legal in Massachusetts for over 10 years.

No church in Massachusetts is being forced to marry homosexuals- or Jews or blacks or Catholics or whatever.

Since the duplicitous defenders of left wing fascism think this is an incongruent postulation, let's have the confederate themed wedding at a local black themed restaurant here in PG County, MD.
Carolina Kitchen.

Bucky thinks he hit on a winner.

He thought....."this is such an awesome question.....and it didn't get much interest in the other thread......so.......I'll start a new thread on it".

Again....dummy. Nobody is telling CHURCHES to do shit. Get your facts straight. Not one church has had to shut down.

Yet.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry inter-racial couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry inter-faith couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry atheist couples.
Tell us about the churches that have been shut down for refusing to marry previously divorced couples.

Give it time asshole...the left never stops..........

Forum List

Back