🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a nice "screw you" from the SC General Assembly..... and not racist at all!

"It was on the Dukes of Hazzard, so it must be ok!!!"

I kid you not, an asshole in USMB is actually using this argument. Martian, very, very martian.
Wait a sec.......a flag caused this....not guns???

Jeeze......now we have to get rid of all of our offensive flags.....might cause somebody to fly off the handle and kill someone.

standard lib bullshit.

call me an asshole and the express surprise that i am offended by your offensive behavior.

your link, nation evenly divided on what the flag means.

are you claiming half the nation is racist?

you asshole.

Yes, keep ranting, it's fun to watch.
One poll is supposed to impress me.

Ok. Got it.

I do love watching Rightie meltdowns. It's one of my favorite pastimes, especially when the Rightie is a rrrrraging racist like you.

:D

you act as though my point about the flag being a harmless symbol of regional pride is some crazy fringe belief.

then link to an article with a poll that shows that my viewpoint is shared by just as many people as yours.

it is your position that requires that there can only be one viewpoint of the flag, not mine.

your own link does supports my position, not yours.

and you are to dumb or to dishonest to admit it.

or both. could be both.

likely both.

plus delusional.

and an asshole.

The flag is coming down. Get over it you racist.

maybe. but that won't be the end of it, will it, asshole?

There will always be whiney racists. The country is just leaving them behind.

no, it's not.

you libs need the myth of whiny racists to justify your failures.

and you will always been inventing a new outrage that needs addressed, something that can be thrown to the mob.

if you get the confederate flag today, tomorrow it will be something else.

I kid you not, an asshole in USMB is actually using this argument. Martian, very, very martian.

Jeeze......now we have to get rid of all of our offensive flags.....might cause somebody to fly off the handle and kill someone.

Did I ever say that a flag pulled the trigger?

No, I did not.

Ok. Got it.

I do love watching Rightie meltdowns. It's one of my favorite pastimes, especially when the Rightie is a rrrrraging racist like you.

you act as though my point about the flag being a harmless symbol of regional pride is some crazy fringe belief.

then link to an article with a poll that shows that my viewpoint is shared by just as many people as yours.

it is your position that requires that there can only be one viewpoint of the flag, not mine.

or both. could be both.

likely both.

plus delusional.

and an asshole.

no, it's not.

and you will always been inventing a new outrage that needs addressed, something that can be thrown to the mob.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

or both. could be both.

likely both.

plus delusional.

and an asshole.

no, it's not.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

wow. the great staat.

thank you for sharing your great wisdom.

don't share to much, you don't want to make everyone else feel like they are morons who can't post anything of value.

Carry on, KKKorrell. Someone needs to parade through USMB, holding the racist banner nice and high!!!

You get the job, l'il slugger!

Did I ever say that a flag pulled the trigger?

No, I did not.
Everyone including you, is implying that that rag caused all of this.

I think if it didn't exist he'd use another symbol.

I remember years ago you fucken assholes tried to claim that a circle with crosshairs meant you were advocating murder.

You SOBs are so full of shit.

Carry on, KKKorrell. Someone needs to parade through USMB, holding the racist banner nice and high!!!

and as I knew you would do, nothing on topic and just a race baiting smear.

all we can expect from you.

asshole.

asshole.

Not really, but I respect your right to be as angry as your little heart wants to be.

asshole.

Not really, but I respect your right to be as angry as your little heart wants to be.

lol.
not really what?

did you post anything on the topic? no.

did you insult me with a race baiting smear? yes.

that's all you did. that's all you are.

an asshole.

oh, you do nothing but insult me and now you "respect my right to be angry"?

anger is the rational response to a dick like you.

being polite to a dick like you is the pussy move.

Rose buds are Red
the stems are green
Its has often been said
Goops are ugly and mean

because i wasn't polite to the asshole who does nothing but insult me?

that's fucking stupid.

are you nice to people who do nothing but insult you?

Rose buds are Red
the stems are green
Its has often been said
Goops are ugly and mean

that's fucking stupid.

Some lib spits on you and screams bloody murder if you kick em in the nuts.....

Ok. Got it.

or both. could be both.

likely both.

plus delusional.

and an asshole.

no, it's not.

Lots of things need changing.

Rose buds are Red
the stems are green
Its has often been said
Goops are ugly and mean

that's fucking stupid.

You seem very angry.

Now, back to the actual topic at hand: the "screw you" from the SC General Assembly...

asshole.

lol.
not really what?

did you post anything on the topic? no.

did you insult me with a race baiting smear? yes.

that's all you did. that's all you are.

an asshole.

oh, you do nothing but insult me and now you "respect my right to be angry"?

anger is the rational response to a dick like you.

being polite to a dick like you is the pussy move.

Please do try to roar a little louder.

This is an abomination:

150619-south-carolina-confederate-flag-mn-0740_d123d921cd7d59cc1aa7cb092a610174.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

And it is still flying at full-mast at the capitol in South Carolina. Puke.

South Carolina s Confederate Flag Not Lowered to Half-Staff After Massacre - NBC News

In solemn tribute to the nine people gunned down at a Charleston church, two flags atop the statehouse in Columbia, South Carolina, were lowered to half-staff on Thursday. They will stay there for nine days in honor of each victim.

But in a bewildering display, a Confederate flag on statehouse grounds is still flying high. It wasn't an oversight. It's because of state law.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has jurisdiction over how and when state flags fly — but the Confederate flag is under the authority of the state's General Assembly, lawmakers told NBC News. It can't be changed in any way without a sign-off from the General Assembly.

The flag — as well as other historically named icons and places — is legally protected under the 2000 South Carolina Heritage Act. The rebel banner continues to draw criticism from South Carolinians who say it keeps the symbol of slavery and the Civil War alive.

South Carolina General Assembly:

South Carolina General Assembly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

House: R78 / D 46
Senate: R28 / D 18

Republican hypermajorities in both Houses of the SC General Assembly.

Way to go, RW racists!! Well done!!!

:thup:

Discuss. Have racists won, here?

I say: yes, they have.

I have never really cared much about this issue surrounding the Confederate flag, one way or the other. What I do find troubling is that something as divisive as this flag would not be flown at half staff with the state and American flag. So what if it is up to the general assembly to allow for this. Why did they not? If someone is going to use the argument that the Confederate flag is just a part of history, then those who support the continued flying of this flag should have stood up and demanded that it also be flown at half staff.

Stop letting these haters divide us and their OWN DIRTY POLITICS by using this flag. and dancing on the graves of these people killed.

SNIP:
Let’s Not Get Trolled On The Confederate Flag

By Robert Tracinski

By Robert Tracinski
June 23, 2015

Politico headline about “the Republican reversal on the Confederate flag” that led to South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley’s decision to call for its removal. Excuse me, but Republicans were in favor of taking down that flag a lot earlier than Democrats—about 150 years earlier.

When did the battle flag start flying over the South Carolina statehouse? In 1962, ostensibly to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the war, but also as a statement of defiance against the civil rights movement—defiance on the part of a Democratic governor and a Democratic legislature. And who negotiated the compromise that moved it down from the dome of the statehouse but kept it on the grounds? A Democratic governor, after his Republican predecessor had tried and failed to remove it.

So you might want to reconsider which party has reversed itself on this issue.

all of it here:
Let s Not Get Trolled On The Confederate Flag

Forum List

Back