🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a nice "screw you" from the SC General Assembly..... and not racist at all!

I believe the SC Legislature is recessed, and Haley should have just ordered the stars and bars to halfmast and said to hell with it "sue me if you have a problem." Not a profile in courage moment. And too bad, because I thought she might have potential.

I believe the SC Legislature is recessed, and Haley should have just ordered the stars and bars to halfmast and said to hell with it "sue me if you have a problem." Not a profile in courage moment. And too bad, because I thought she might have potential.

Wait til about 4pm.

Haley U.S. Sen. Tim Scott calling for Confederate flag s removal today - Post and Courier
Well, generally, I don't have a problem with the stars and bars. I think it's uncivil to fly the thing when it's obviously offensive to some, but you know, I find the Revs Jesse and Al pretty dam offensive to me, and obviously they don't give a rat's azz. But, SC's law giving only the legislature power to alter flying the flag dates directly back to the civil rights era. If someone wants to argue the only intent of the law is to prevent PC from removing the symbol of the Founders original view of a limited federal govt with any power not expressly given to the federal govt being solely the states' to exercise, or not exercise ... I'm cool. But, flying other flags at half mast after those killings and not this one. That should make Nathan Bedford Forrest roll over in his grave.

Wait til about 4pm.

Haley U.S. Sen. Tim Scott calling for Confederate flag s removal today - Post and Courier
Well, generally, I don't have a problem with the stars and bars. I think it's uncivil to fly the thing when it's obviously offensive to some, but you know, I find the Revs Jesse and Al pretty dam offensive to me, and obviously they don't give a rat's azz. But, SC's law giving only the legislature power to alter flying the flag dates directly back to the civil rights era. If someone wants to argue the only intent of the law is to prevent PC from removing the symbol of the Founders original view of a limited federal govt with any power not expressly given to the federal govt being solely the states' to exercise, or not exercise ... I'm cool. But, flying other flags at half mast after those killings and not this one. That should make Nathan Bedford Forrest roll over in his grave.

to put it at half mast, they would first have to install a pulley system.

Currently, it has 2 positions.

Up, and down.

Wait til about 4pm.

Up, and down.

A pulley system on a flag pole doesn't sound like a big problem, and should have been done long ago, but since it has garnered such negative attention, it's time for it to go. Lots of these kinds of problems could be prevented with just a little bit of forethought.

"It was on the Dukes of Hazzard, so it must be ok!!!"

I kid you not, an asshole in USMB is actually using this argument. Martian, very, very martian.

Hey asshole.

why are you lying about what I said, asshole?

and did you note that in the article you linked to the nation today is split evenly as to whether the flag is racist or a harmless symbol of southern pride?

that's pretty impressive considering the relentless propaganda from you libs on the subject.

Wait til about 4pm.

Up, and down.

A pulley system on a flag pole doesn't sound like a big problem, and should have been done long ago, but since it has garnered such negative attention, it's time for it to go. Lots of these kinds of problems could be prevented with just a little bit of forethought.

or the libs in question could just piss off.

I kid you not, an asshole in USMB is actually using this argument. Martian, very, very martian.

Hey asshole.

and did you note that in the article you linked to the nation today is split evenly as to whether the flag is racist or a harmless symbol of southern pride?

that's pretty impressive considering the relentless propaganda from you libs on the subject.

If half the country thinks it's racist.......... it's racist.

Hey asshole.

You seem angry.

This does not surprise me.

Racists are eternally butthurt angry.

Carry on.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Wait til about 4pm.

Up, and down.

Or you could grow up and quit being a spoiled racist baby. I really don't see either one happening.

Hey asshole.

You seem angry.

Carry on.

standard lib bullshit.

call me an asshole and the express surprise that i am offended by your offensive behavior.

your link, nation evenly divided on what the flag means.

are you claiming half the nation is racist?

you asshole.

Up, and down.

Or you could grow up and quit being a spoiled racist baby. I really don't see either one happening.

not spoiled, not racist, not a baby.

but don't let me stop you from being an asshole.

Up, and down.

Well, if you say so, but how else do you explain all your whining?

Liberals are the dumbest people on earth. The blame guns for gun violence and flags for racism.

Hey asshole.

You seem angry.

Carry on.

standard lib bullshit.

call me an asshole and the express surprise that i am offended by your offensive behavior.

your link, nation evenly divided on what the flag means.

are you claiming half the nation is racist?

you asshole.

Yes, keep ranting, it's fun to watch.
One poll is supposed to impress me.

Ok. Got it.

I do love watching Rightie meltdowns. It's one of my favorite pastimes, especially when the Rightie is a rrrrraging racist like you.

:D

Up, and down.

Well, if you say so, but how else do you explain all your whining?

whining?

lib speak for a complaint i know is valid, but i refuse to admit it.

i hope they tell you libs to piss off.

nothing they do will ever be enough for you bigoted assholes.

they might as well tell you to piss off today, as tomorrow.

Forum List

Back