🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a nice "screw you" from the SC General Assembly..... and not racist at all!

Don't look now, but there are photos of Dylann Roof, one of him proudly holding the con-federate flag, and one of him proudly burning an American flag.

Oh reality, thou art harsh.

Yes. it is...

Seen many Conservatives/Republicans burning the American flag?

That SHOULD be a clue.

You left out he was proudly holding the con-federate flag, and burning the American flag (the stars and stripes). Why would you do that...

Because he is a conservative and the modern conservative movement has given up on American democracy. You don't want people to vote, you put out vitriol daily that has no incited an ignorant kid to kill 9 people and his hobbies include waving the con-federate flag and burning the American flag.

He is you.

Don't look now, but there are photos of Dylann Roof, one of him proudly holding the con-federate flag, and one of him proudly burning an American flag.

Yes. it is...

That SHOULD be a clue.

You left out he was proudly holding the con-federate flag, and burning the American flag (the stars and stripes). Why would you do that...

Because he is a conservative and the modern conservative movement has given up on American democracy. You don't want people to vote, you put out vitriol daily that has no incited an ignorant kid to kill 9 people and his hobbies include waving the con-federate flag and burning the American flag.

He is you.
:cuckoo:

Yes. it is...

That SHOULD be a clue.

He is you.

I repeat:
"Seen many Conservatives/Republicans burning the American flag?"

Yes

It's an opinion board.

and in my opinion, if assholes can get away with burning the US flag

other assholes can keep the stars and bars flying over a memorial.

After all, "It's just a piece of cloth".

Another RW against the US Constitution.

Against the Constitution?

Wasn't it you who wrote "...if assholes can get away with burning the US flag..."?

I'll bet you don't understand why this is statement is unconstitutional:

11350410_1588257464795960_3775425560778835858_n_zpsfeffdmyu.jpg

Going with the "Freedom of Speech" line?

Burn a flag, Freedom of Speech,

Burn the Capitol building, arson.

What burns my ass, is I spent 20 years defending your right to be an asshole.

There is one thing that sets the US apart from every other country on the planet - our First Amendment. Some fools call it a "god given right" but, in point of fact, many have given their lives for it. If you call that a "line", you're very ignorant of the power it has as well as our responsibility to continue to fight for the freedoms it gives us.

One of the ways we fight for those freedoms by constantly testing them. Whether is some kkk slime, Westboro, blacks protesting police brutality, a silly ass shock jock, Hustler magazine (because, in his wacko way, he fought so hard for 1st Amendment rights for all Americans, not because its the worst), you being the asshole you're accusing me of being - all of those things and more are tests that every one of us needs to fight for.

OTOH, if its true you served in the US military, you took an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

The "confederate" flag is a symbol of domestic terrorism.

And the US flag is a very important symbol of the Constitution you swore to "support and defend".

The confederate flag is a symbol of those who were traitors fighting their own country. They lost, and only losers would cheer them and their lousy flag on. If SC wants to be a loser state, let them continue to cherish and protect their confederate flag, and the rest of the country should boycott them....it's too bad they're not able to secede from the United States because I would gladly let them go. See if they can maintain their arrogant bigoted state the way they do with the rest of us helping them.

Because South Carolina is a welfare state, a federal teat-sucker of the first order.

According to figures from the nonpartisan Tax Foundation, for every dollar South Carolinians pay in federal taxes, they receive $1.35 back. In other words, in 2005 (the last year for which comparable data is available) every single person in the state received $2,196 that he or she never earned. (Thanks to Obama’s fiscal wastrelry, the handout is even greater today.)

South Carolina Is a Welfare Queen TIME.com

I repeat:
"Seen many Conservatives/Republicans burning the American flag?"[/QUOTE]

Yes, the one that killed 9 people at a church in South Carolina a few days ago.

This is an abomination:

150619-south-carolina-confederate-flag-mn-0740_d123d921cd7d59cc1aa7cb092a610174.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

And it is still flying at full-mast at the capitol in South Carolina. Puke.

South Carolina s Confederate Flag Not Lowered to Half-Staff After Massacre - NBC News

In solemn tribute to the nine people gunned down at a Charleston church, two flags atop the statehouse in Columbia, South Carolina, were lowered to half-staff on Thursday. They will stay there for nine days in honor of each victim.

But in a bewildering display, a Confederate flag on statehouse grounds is still flying high. It wasn't an oversight. It's because of state law.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has jurisdiction over how and when state flags fly — but the Confederate flag is under the authority of the state's General Assembly, lawmakers told NBC News. It can't be changed in any way without a sign-off from the General Assembly.

The flag — as well as other historically named icons and places — is legally protected under the 2000 South Carolina Heritage Act. The rebel banner continues to draw criticism from South Carolinians who say it keeps the symbol of slavery and the Civil War alive.

South Carolina General Assembly:

South Carolina General Assembly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

House: R78 / D 46
Senate: R28 / D 18

Republican hypermajorities in both Houses of the SC General Assembly.

Way to go, RW racists!! Well done!!!

:thup:

Discuss. Have racists won, here?

I say: yes, they have.
The People voted to keep it. Don't like it? Shove it up your ass.

I repeat:
"Seen many Conservatives/Republicans burning the American flag?"

Yes, the one that killed 9 people at a church in South Carolina a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

Lee Boyd Malvo had a Jamaican flag in the car that he used to kill 16 people.

11401137_10207410683133939_3127914318510423682_n.jpg

[Q

It's the most vocal way that conservatives and rw bigots can display their racism without actually having to admit it. Anyone who roots for a loser (and the rebs lost) is a traitor to the United States (who won).

The way for Libtard Moon Bats to display their stupidity, hate and ignorance is to bitch about things like the Confederate flag while ignoring all the damage being done by Left wing policies in this country.

It is a Southern thing Moon Bat. You will never understand so you can kiss my Cracker ass if you don't like it.

You gotta whistle first so we can tell which end is which.

Take it down for a week for pity sake. The shooter openly displayed that very flag. Might as well hoist the apartheid flag right alongside.

Doesn't matter to me if they take it down, or leave it up.

If SCOTUS can decide it's OK to burn the US flag, I don't see flying any flag to be a problem.

I agree and only an idiot would accuse everyone flying that flag of being a racist.

Those people would still be dead whether the flag was flying or not.

Op's a fucking idiot who see's everyone but himself as a racist and takes every opportunity to try to convince others just how right he is.

Fucking idiot is what he is.

[Q

It's the most vocal way that conservatives and rw bigots can display their racism without actually having to admit it. Anyone who roots for a loser (and the rebs lost) is a traitor to the United States (who won).

The way for Libtard Moon Bats to display their stupidity, hate and ignorance is to bitch about things like the Confederate flag while ignoring all the damage being done by Left wing policies in this country.
The only damage done by left wing policies is the manner in which conservatives react when the left passes a bill that helps anyone other than the 1%....they go nuts, violating the Constitution and even killing people.

It is a Southern thing Moon Bat. You will never understand so you can kiss my Cracker ass if you don't like it.
It's a "racist" southern thing right-tard....and I understand that you are too stupid to realize you give yourself credit for something you had nothing to do with.....like being born white. And, I understand just fine..... the only thing you have that you can brag about is that you are white, but only trailer-trash white, and you have nothing else, so you want to hang on to that. The Confederate flag is a symbol of the "losers" - so it's no surprise that it means so much to you.....loser.

If you think its an abomination then burn it via burning arrow, as it is by no means a protected flag. But you had better make sure you have a fast getaway car, so you don't get lynched for it.

If you think its an abomination then burn it via burning arrow, as it is by no means a protected flag. But you had better make sure you have a fast getaway car, so you don't get lynched for it.

It's only protected by the morons, who think "losing" is winning.....:D

Take it down for a week for pity sake. The shooter openly displayed that very flag. Might as well hoist the apartheid flag right alongside.

Doesn't matter to me if they take it down, or leave it up.

If SCOTUS can decide it's OK to burn the US flag, I don't see flying any flag to be a problem.

I agree and only an idiot would accuse everyone flying that flag of being a racist.

Those people would still be dead whether the flag was flying or not.

Op's a fucking idiot who see's everyone but himself as a racist and takes every opportunity to try to convince others just how right he is.

Fucking idiot is what he is.

No, not everyone flying the flag of traitorous losers is a racist. A lot of them are misguided morons who think it means they're "redneck".

The flag itself does symbolize racism among other things (like being on the traitorous losing side) and should certainly not be given a position of "honor" on government property. Take the fucking thing down. Put it in a museum behind glass with an explanation of what it symbolizes.

This is an abomination:

150619-south-carolina-confederate-flag-mn-0740_d123d921cd7d59cc1aa7cb092a610174.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

South Carolina s Confederate Flag Not Lowered to Half-Staff After Massacre - NBC News

In solemn tribute to the nine people gunned down at a Charleston church, two flags atop the statehouse in Columbia, South Carolina, were lowered to half-staff on Thursday. They will stay there for nine days in honor of each victim.

But in a bewildering display, a Confederate flag on statehouse grounds is still flying high. It wasn't an oversight. It's because of state law.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has jurisdiction over how and when state flags fly — but the Confederate flag is under the authority of the state's General Assembly, lawmakers told NBC News. It can't be changed in any way without a sign-off from the General Assembly.

The flag — as well as other historically named icons and places — is legally protected under the 2000 South Carolina Heritage Act. The rebel banner continues to draw criticism from South Carolinians who say it keeps the symbol of slavery and the Civil War alive.

Liberals always have to have a stick up your ass about something, don't you? You're an elitist city snob, who gives a shit what you think. You're right on this one, but that's obviously a fluke

This is an abomination:

Liberals always have to have a stick up your ass about something, don't you? You're an elitist city snob, who gives a shit what you think. You're right on this one, but that's obviously a fluke

Seems to me you have it assbackward.....conservatives are the ones that are always whining about their freedoms being taken away.....freedom to be ignorant and try to honor an enemy's flag by flying it on state property, a state that belongs to the winning side and is being subsidized by the winning side. What idiots.

South Carolina Is a Welfare Queen TIME.com

Conservatives have been brainwashed by Faux News and conservative media that old white men are the most victimized part of the population. They whine and complain about everything.

Forum List

Back