This is a nice "screw you" from the SC General Assembly..... and not racist at all!

[Q

It's the most vocal way that conservatives and rw bigots can display their racism without actually having to admit it. Anyone who roots for a loser (and the rebs lost) is a traitor to the United States (who won).

The way for Libtard Moon Bats to display their stupidity, hate and ignorance is to bitch about things like the Confederate flag while ignoring all the damage being done by Left wing policies in this country.

It is a Southern thing Moon Bat. You will never understand so you can kiss my Cracker ass if you don't like it.

We know its a southern thing, like lynching. We get it, you have an inferiority complex and your racism is ointment for you mind that allows you to think you are better than someone else. This, of course, is just your mind trying to cope with a world outside your skull that is different than the world inside your skull.

You can't change reality to make you feel better, you have to alter your miserable inner world to better align with reality.

Either that or stay in your house and watch Faux News or listen to Flush Dumbaugh all day, who also act as sauve for your tortured mind.

They should have lowered the Confederate flag to half-staff. If Robert E. Lee were governor of SC, he would order it lowered to half-staff.

This is an abomination:

150619-south-carolina-confederate-flag-mn-0740_d123d921cd7d59cc1aa7cb092a610174.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

And it is still flying at full-mast at the capitol in South Carolina. Puke.

South Carolina s Confederate Flag Not Lowered to Half-Staff After Massacre - NBC News

In solemn tribute to the nine people gunned down at a Charleston church, two flags atop the statehouse in Columbia, South Carolina, were lowered to half-staff on Thursday. They will stay there for nine days in honor of each victim.

But in a bewildering display, a Confederate flag on statehouse grounds is still flying high. It wasn't an oversight. It's because of state law.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has jurisdiction over how and when state flags fly — but the Confederate flag is under the authority of the state's General Assembly, lawmakers told NBC News. It can't be changed in any way without a sign-off from the General Assembly.

The flag — as well as other historically named icons and places — is legally protected under the 2000 South Carolina Heritage Act. The rebel banner continues to draw criticism from South Carolinians who say it keeps the symbol of slavery and the Civil War alive.

South Carolina General Assembly:

South Carolina General Assembly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

House: R78 / D 46
Senate: R28 / D 18

Republican hypermajorities in both Houses of the SC General Assembly.

Way to go, RW racists!! Well done!!!

:thup:

Discuss. Have racists won, here?

I say: yes, they have.
Another jump in libtard logic. Blacks are killed...ergo a flag must be retired. A cake is not baked, ergo a man can become a woman.

They should have lowered the Confederate flag to half-staff. If Robert E. Lee were governor of SC, he would order it lowered to half-staff.

Been all thru that.

Flag can only be up, or down.

No pulley system on it.

Take it down for a week for pity sake. The shooter openly displayed that very flag. Might as well hoist the apartheid flag right alongside.

Doesn't matter to me if they take it down, or leave it up.

If SCOTUS can decide it's OK to burn the US flag, I don't see flying any flag to be a problem.

It's okay for a private citizen to do those things. This flies on taxpayer owned government land.

As part of a memorial.

Take it up with the SC General Assembly.

They ok'ed it, they moved it to current position.

Yes, I know. I'm expressing my opinion that they should vote to take it down. This is an opinion board.

Yes

It's an opinion board.

and in my opinion, if assholes can get away with burning the US flag

other assholes can keep the stars and bars flying over a memorial.

After all, "It's just a piece of cloth".

Exactly

But whatever you do: don't accuse the left/dems of DANCING on people graves FOR their political agendas OF HATE and tearing us apart.
sick sick sick low low low

Are you kidding? They live for this shit.

We know its a southern thing, like lynching. We get it, you have an inferiority complex and your racism is ointment for you mind that allows you to think you are better than someone else. This, of course, is just your mind trying to cope with a world outside your skull that is different than the world inside your skull.

You can't change reality to make you feel better, you have to alter your miserable inner world to better align with reality.

Either that or stay in your house and watch Faux News or listen to Flush Dumbaugh all day, who also act as sauve for your tortured mind.

Here in Central Florida by the junction of I-75 and I-4 is the largest Confederate flag flown in the US.

We fly that flag to tell all you obnoxious yankee tourists and other undesirables to kiss our Cracker ass.

3db05696bbe218d6b621837a1f63a2b6.jpg

"It was on the Dukes of Hazzard, so it must be ok!!!"

I kid you not, an asshole in USMB is actually using this argument. Martian, very, very martian.
Not just one is using that argument. Really funny that they are using a comedy show that exaggerates the most ignorant aspects of the Southern good ole' boy and girl as some kind of serious debate piece.

Southerners cling to the losers flag. Its like skinheads that wave the swastika.

People just can't accept defeat. Its like watching those youtube videos from election night 2012. All the Romney people crying their eyes out. You feel sorry for them but at least they don't keep waving a 'Romney' flag afterwards.

I mean adults move on.

Here in Central Florida by the junction of I-75 and I-4 is the largest Confederate flag flown in the US.

We fly that flag to tell all you obnoxious yankee tourists and other undesirables to kiss our Cracker ass.

3db05696bbe218d6b621837a1f63a2b6.jpg
Born in Jersey, grew up in Massatwoshits, and NY...never felt at home till I got to Texas. Always felt I died at Gettysburg...and got another shot.

It flies on a Confederate War Memorial...............Deal with it............

Or get your panties in a wad over it..............I don't care..............the flag didn't kill those people.................a LUNATIC DID..............

and what's odd is that the Liberals always attack CHRISTIANS on this board and SUDDENLY THEY LOVE IT.................

A lunatic killed some Christian God Fearing Americans....................and they change the subject to the damned Flag over a memorial..............

No crisis to GO TO WASTE WITH THIS BUNCH...................Pathetic.

This disconnection with reality is exactly why this poor ignorant kid was so easily brainwashed by conservative media into committing this horrific act.

Its you conservatives, it isn't the rest of society.

At least accept responsibility for your actions.

Don't look now, but there are photos of Dylann Roof, one of him proudly holding the con-federate flag, and one of him proudly burning an American flag.

Oh reality, thou art harsh.

Don't look now, but there are photos of Dylann Roof, one of him proudly holding the con-federate flag, and one of him proudly burning an American flag.

Oh reality, thou art harsh.

Yes. it is...

Seen many Conservatives/Republicans burning the American flag?

That SHOULD be a clue.

Forum List

Back