What if Criminals camouflage their guns to look like toy guns?

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
How will Republicans blame the child victims of institutionalized police racism and violence for having too realistic looking toy guns then?

If criminals camouflage their guns to look like toy guns just make you get your shots off first.

How will Republicans blame the child victims of institutionalized police racism and violence for having too realistic looking toy guns then?
Stupid assed reasoning.
Really? So are Republicans NOT blaming the victims?

Or are the Republicans NOT advocating that Toy guns should be made to "look fake" whatever the hell that means?

As if I can't hide my AK-47 in a Super Soaker?

Stupid assed reasoning.

Or are the Republicans NOT advocating that Toy guns should be made to "look fake" whatever the hell that means?

If criminals camouflage their guns to look like toy guns just make you get your shots off first.

Yeah but then it invalidates the STUPID Republican solution that if only victims had more fake looking guns they wouldn't get shot by cops.

Stupid assed reasoning.

Yeah but then it invalidates the STUPID Republican solution that if only victims had more fake looking guns they wouldn't get shot by cops.
Glad to know Republicans frost your butt. Causes you to babble like a crow.

images

What if criminals start painting the ends of their gun barrels orange to make a real gun look like a toy?
Those orange tips make the target easier to see.
Or it just makes cops less likely to shoot. So now should cops just gun down kids with toy guns with orange tips?
Wouldn't be the first time that a fake gun was mistaken for a real one....................

You of course are pissed about the 12 year old............and how the police went there to MURDER HIM instead of responding to a 911 call....................They have no idea if it's real or not.......but in a crime ridden neighborhood they have reasonable doubt that it might very well be real.....................

Perhaps they can just sit in the donut shop from now on and wait till it's over and do paperwork on the body count in these Urban Ghetto shit holes..................full of crime and drugs........Perhaps the black community needs to stop killing their own.

What if criminals start painting the ends of their gun barrels orange to make a real gun look like a toy?
Or it just makes cops less likely to shoot. So now should cops just gun down kids with toy guns with orange tips?
Wouldn't be the first time that a fake gun was mistaken for a real one....................

You of course are pissed about the 12 year old............and how the police went there to MURDER HIM instead of responding to a 911 call....................They have no idea if it's real or not.......but in a crime ridden neighborhood they have reasonable doubt that it might very well be real.....................

Perhaps they can just sit in the donut shop from now on and wait till it's over and do paperwork on the body count in these Urban Ghetto shit holes..................full of crime and drugs........Perhaps the black community needs to stop killing their own.

I know for a fact, that if I were paid $50,000 a year, my family is completely covered in the event of my death, and my existence is to "serve and protect" that I will gladly take the extra half a second that can mean my own life or death, to be absolutely sure that the person I'm about to kill isn't a goddamned 12 year old with a toy gun.

I can never support the cops for their timidity, their fearful self-preservation, and their abusing the law courts to protect their cowardice when they are wrong.

I know for a fact, that if I were paid $50,000 a year, my family is completely covered in the event of my death, and my existence is to "serve and protect" that I will gladly take the extra half a second that can mean my own life or death, to be absolutely sure that the person I'm about to kill isn't a goddamned 12 year old with a toy gun.

I can never support the cops for their timidity, their fearful self-preservation, and their abusing the law courts to protect their cowardice when they are wrong.
How about we send you to confront the gun toters? Then we'll see what sort of split second reaction you have to control the situation. Deal?

How about we send you to confront the gun toters? Then we'll see what sort of split second reaction you have to control the situation. Deal?

I don't doubt my reaction, but I can tell you're the kind of guy who would squirm away from committing suicide after you killed a child.

Forum List

Back