What if Obamacare works?

jasonnfree

Gold Member
May 23, 2012
Professional republican posters here must lie awake at night in fear of that happening. Republicans would rather see babes die in their crib if an extra dollar could be saved for a billionaire's tax cut. Repubs were against government health insurance since way before obama, that's for sure.
So what if all you repub cry babies are wrong just like you were wrong about wmd's and romney winning big time? If I were a republican and worshipped money and the very wealthy before all other gods before me and knew for sure that obamacare would fail I sure wouldn't stand in it's way.

Professional republican posters here must lie awake at night in fear of that happening. Republicans would rather see babes die in their crib if an extra dollar could be saved for a billionaire's tax cut. Repubs were against government health insurance since way before obama, that's for sure.
So what if all you repub cry babies are wrong just like you were wrong about wmd's and romney winning big time? If I were a republican and worshipped money and the very wealthy before all other gods before me and knew for sure that obamacare would fail I sure wouldn't stand in it's way.

If the ACA was what kept you awake last night ... If Democrats talking about killing babies made any sense at all ... If government health insurance seemed like a good idea with or without President Obama ... If you worshipped money before God ... And if you ever had a question as to whether or not the ACA is a failure ... Then my guess is that you are not a Republican to start with, and don't have a clue.

But what do I know anyway ... Not like I am a Republican, and certainly not by your standards.

Forum List

Back