What if Red Dawn came true?

Make fun. Laugh it all off. But I see it as a possible. We are not protected. Our military has been downgraded. Even our vets cannot carry IN a military base.

We. Are. Fucked.
Get the vaseline ready cuz it's gonna burn worse IF and WHEN it happens.
We couldn't carry during Reagan and it wasn't against regs then..the downgrade was the result of sequestration..
P.S. they also took away my WWII Japanese bayonet and hair dryer..

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?

Throw in a few Muslims and you're describing a Liberal fantasy.

I find it an interesting "what if" topic.

Hannibal kicked some roman ass by maneuvering forces in the front..drawing the romans inside, then looping around them and killing them all. The US has two borders, both passable. Especially the Canadian side. And two seas on the other side...atlantic and pacific. AND, we have a shitload of enemies to boot. We could be bombarded from NK, invaded by china and russia if they teamed up and from the south and east...muslims and drug cartels who hook up for one cause....to destroy us. Then they all battle amongst themselves for the spoils which would not be our problem since most of us would be dead...or hiding in the hills with the armed rednecks who have been prepared for the last 100 years for this possible scenario.

Why would the communists invade America and lose all those troops????? If they wait....we're about to elect one as President and we are giving this nation away to them more and more each year.

Remember....communist idols who Hillary and Obama worship say they would collapse America from within.

so if the Russians started to flood into the country you are saying that a shooting war would start? Why?

Make fun. Laugh it all off. But I see it as a possible. We are not protected. Our military has been downgraded. Even our vets cannot carry IN a military base.
Well I was laughing at the notion of it, then I saw your post so I'm laughing at you instead.

We could be bombarded from NK, invaded by china and russia if they teamed up and from the south and east
How? Neither Russia nor China has the means to transport an invasion force, and even if they did they have no way to supply it.

China's military is designed to fight around China, there is still some debate over whether they could successfully invade Taiwan 100 miles off their coast and you're speculating they somehow bring an army thousands of miles across the ocean despite not having much of a deep water navy?

Russia has never had interest in long range amphibious capabilities, they have less than twenty Ropucha class landing ships which are about 50 years old and carry 10 tanks or about 350 troops. They actually used a few in the Georgia conflict. Are you thinking they will use these to invade the United States?

Please outline how these two countries with little force projection capabilities invade the US.

Even our vets cannot carry IN a military base.

Been like that for a long time dipshit.
Why do you think the military doesn't want a bunch of testosterone loaded young men all carrying guns. Can you come up with just one reason? Just one.

Wolverine!

I got my trusty shooting iron....no Chinaman better fuck with me

Last edited:
It is a very real scenario and anyone that believes differently hasn't been keeping tabs on U.N drills being done on U.S shores.
you are a moron...you cannot have military supply lines thousands of miles long that would be needed for an invasion and occupation ..its absurd ...not to mention the financial cost of such a thing...all the while the supply lines are being attacked by guerrillas ..its just a stupid notion

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?

Is it okay to shave the pubes off a Muslim woman?

They already shave it themselves, ditto the men, Islam is against pubic hair.

Is it okay to shave the pubes off a Muslim woman?

They already shave it themselves, ditto the men, Islam is against pubic hair.
Then Allah must have been the one to invent Nair..

Well I was laughing at the notion of it, then I saw your post so I'm laughing at you instead.

We could be bombarded from NK, invaded by china and russia if they teamed up and from the south and east
How? Neither Russia nor China has the means to transport an invasion force, and even if they did they have no way to supply it.

China's military is designed to fight around China, there is still some debate over whether they could successfully invade Taiwan 100 miles off their coast and you're speculating they somehow bring an army thousands of miles across the ocean despite not having much of a deep water navy?

Russia has never had interest in long range amphibious capabilities, they have less than twenty Ropucha class landing ships which are about 50 years old and carry 10 tanks or about 350 troops. They actually used a few in the Georgia conflict. Are you thinking they will use these to invade the United States?

Please outline how these two countries with little force projection capabilities invade the US.

?

Don't ya know the real reason we have 20 million illegal Mexicans in the U.S...

They are a paid for invasion force by the Chinese ...

Just wait.

The Chinese and Mexicans are just dropping off all of Donald's/Melania's goods manufactured in their countries. Nothing to worry about...unless your wearing her scarves and near an open flame.

Don't ya know the real reason we have 20 million illegal Mexicans in the U.S...

They are a paid for invasion force by the Chinese ...

Just wait.
Oh yeah it couldn't be that they can make 4x higher salary cleaning hotel rooms, mowing lawns, or cutting meat up in the US. It is far more plausible there are tens of thousands of Chinese recruiters in Mexico who managed to acquire and train an army ten times bigger than any other without anyone knowing, It is so easy to get 20 million people pledged to secrecy.

Critical thinking skills level set to expert.

Mexicans are coming.....we better build a wall

Forum List

Back