What if Red Dawn came true?

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
America is huge.

However if the chinese invaded, and it would have to be them, mexico would ally with them for land, France and French Canada would surrender to them, but they would be stopped inside the border states.

Strong military presence there and enough guns so that every man, woman and child could have 6.
If it weren't for the French, US citizens would be speaking English.
we are speaking English fuck chop.

and no, the French didn't come to the rescue, they were talked into it, easily, b/c they just wanted any excuse to stick it to England.

You missed out on the real reason we won the Revolutionary war

It was not the Minutemen with their muskets but the French with their fleet
It was both plus a lot of other things including luck, but I doubt the Francophiles will agree.

Digital History
Perhaps the single most important reason for the patriot victory was the breadth of popular support for the Revolution. The Revolution would have failed miserably without the participation of thousands of ordinary farmers, artisans, and laborers who put themselves into the line of fire. The Revolution's support cut across region, religion, and social rank. Common farmers, artisans, shopkeepers, petty merchants were major actors during the Revolution. Ex-servants, uneducated farmers, immigrants, and slaves emerged into prominence in the Continental Army.
Actually, it is the right who is trying to rewrite history to match its agenda

The left is merely keeping you honest
A lie as I just displayed.

Who else was going to fill the roles in the Continental Army? Patriotism? Of course you can't have a revolution without the support of the people

But where did all that patriotism get us? We were engaged in defensive battles that prolonged the war but did not lead to victory. The British took any city they wished to occupy? Why? Because they had a fleet and we didn't

It was not until the French entered the war with a fleet that could keep the British in check that the British finally withdrew

We couldn't stop the invasion if the federal government was part of it. It's no secret that the current secretary/state's dream is a one world government and the current president's biography was titled "dreams of my father" when his father dreamed of defeating America.

We can't stop an invasion if we don't have the will to stop it.

So you still don't know the meaning of invasion? I guess you are stuck.

Since google is apparently above you here is the definition. Read it and tell me that invasion isn't happening today.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More

You are asking me the definition of invasion............. then you answered your own question..................
So why in the world you you are playing STUPID?

We couldn't stop the invasion if the federal government was part of it. It's no secret that the current secretary/state's dream is a one world government and the current president's biography was titled "dreams of my father" when his father dreamed of defeating America.

We can't stop an invasion if we don't have the will to stop it.

What an idiotic statement

Nope, we are being invaded right this minute but the government does not have the will to stop it.

Can you be more specific? Who and where we are being invaded?

Last edited:
Who else was going to fill the roles in the Continental Army? Patriotism? Of course you can't have a revolution without the support of the people

But where did all that patriotism get us? We were engaged in defensive battles that prolonged the war but did not lead to victory. The British took any city they wished to occupy? Why? Because they had a fleet and we didn't

It was not until the French entered the war with a fleet that could keep the British in check that the British finally withdrew
Translation: You're right, I'm wrong DW, but I'm too spineless to admit it to you so I'll just dance around it. No, I didn't read the history link because I'm too fucking busy pushing a political point.

You don't read much, do ya? Well you can listen to this one: Open Yale Courses | The American Revolution

It's 22 hours, so, while I doubt you have what it takes to focus that long, it's there for you.

Translation: You're right, I'm wrong DW, but I'm too spineless to admit it to you so I'll just dance around it. No, I didn't read the history link because I'm too fucking busy pushing a political point.

You don't read much, do ya? Well you can listen to this one: Open Yale Courses | The American Revolution

It's 22 hours, so, while I doubt you have what it takes to focus that long, it's there for you.

Tell us again about Paul Revere and the Minutemen winning the Revolution

It comes shortly after Washington chopping down a cherry tree

Now you have to lie? That figures. I never said any such thing. The fact you don't know shit about history and I beat your ass over it using actual facts now has you holding your ass and lying about "tell us again...." when, as you well know, I never said anything about Paul Revere, the Minutemen nor George Washington.....although I do recommend the book "1776" by David McCullough for those who are not reading and fact challenged like your own lying self.

Now you have to lie? That figures. I never said any such thing. The fact you don't know shit about history and I beat your ass over it using actual facts now has you holding your ass and lying about "tell us again...." when, as you well know, I never said anything about Paul Revere, the Minutemen nor George Washington.....although I do recommend the book "1776" by David McCullough for those who are not reading and fact challenged like your own lying self.

All I know is what I read on USMB

From what I read, you have a grade schoolers perception of the American Revolution

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
No...Not after Obama's cut and slash to the US Military.
And quite frankly, most of the liberals in the country would rather bend over and capitulate to the invaders for fear of offending them.
Our military spends 43 cents out of every military dollar in the world

I doubt if you have to worry
?....What the hell does that mean?

No...Not after Obama's cut and slash to the US Military.
And quite frankly, most of the liberals in the country would rather bend over and capitulate to the invaders for fear of offending them.
Our military spends 43 cents out of every military dollar in the world

I doubt if you have to worry
?....What the hell does that mean?
Let me 'splain it to you

The U.S. spends more on its military than the next eight nations combined. Six of those eight happen to be allies. We spend 43% of the worlds military budget

Yet still, Conservatives accuse us of being weak and want to spend more

Forum List

Back