What if Red Dawn came true?

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
Then you woke up ................ that it's not going to happen.
You have to create a scenario first..................... How did the Russians and Chinese massive army get Mexico in the first place?

Do they have to have massive armies? What if they are not even bring guns with them? Just crossing the border in a mass invasion?

Are you inside the class room or out there by the corridor?
The subject is RED DAWN.......... China or Russian invasion to US........ Pay attention.

Define invasion

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
You have to create a scenario first..................... How did the Russians and Chinese massive army get Mexico in the first place?

Do they have to have massive armies? What if they are not even bring guns with them? Just crossing the border in a mass invasion?

The subject is RED DAWN.......... China or Russian invasion to US........ Pay attention.
I am more worried what obuthole and the retarded commie left is doing to my country.

A racist asshole like you don't mean a diddly shit of your credibility. Now go pick your nose.
A retard like you has never had any credibility. Stupid prick.

I am more worried what obuthole and the retarded commie left is doing to my country.

A racist asshole like you don't mean a diddly shit of your credibility. Now go pick your nose.
A retard like you has never had any credibility. Stupid prick.

Really Dude? I'm sure you are very proud labeled as racist moron. Remove your white hood while you are eating. Okay? It's bad manners.

Define invasion
Are you serious? Do you want me to remind you the topic? Or do you want to discuss migration?

Watch the movie Red Dawn ( Russia) 1984 and 2012 (North Korea).

Define invasion
Are you serious? Do you want me to remind you the topic? Or do you want to discuss migration?

Yes, I am serious, define invasion.

No...Not after Obama's cut and slash to the US Military.
And quite frankly, most of the liberals in the country would rather bend over and capitulate to the invaders for fear of offending them.

No...Not after Obama's cut and slash to the US Military.
And quite frankly, most of the liberals in the country would rather bend over and capitulate to the invaders for fear of offending them.
Our military spends 43 cents out of every military dollar in the world

I doubt if you have to worry

Define invasion

Yes, I am serious, define invasion.

And I'm serious. Why would I give you that luxury? Go look it up yourself.

They wouldn't and we would.

15czl74.jpg

15czl74.jpg
That is a myth....Yamamoto never said that

Misquoting Yamamoto
Nonetheless, the statement has over 300,000,000 reasons why it's true.

Guns In America, By The Numbers
According to the Congressional Research Service, there are roughly twice as many guns per capita in the United States as there were in 1968: more than 300 million guns in all.

Gun sales have increased in recent years. According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. gun-makers produced nearly 11 million guns in 2013, the year after the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre. That's twice as many as they made in 2010

Thanks Obama! :D

Trump has already informed the rest of the world that the US is fucked.
He's a real estate expert so why would anyone want the place?

America is huge.

However if the chinese invaded, and it would have to be them, mexico would ally with them for land, France and French Canada would surrender to them, but they would be stopped inside the border states.

Strong military presence there and enough guns so that every man, woman and child could have 6.
If it weren't for the French, US citizens would be speaking English.

15czl74.jpg

Misquoting Yamamoto

According to the Congressional Research Service, there are roughly twice as many guns per capita in the United States as there were in 1968: more than 300 million guns in all.

Gun sales have increased in recent years. According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. gun-makers produced nearly 11 million guns in 2013, the year after the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre. That's twice as many as they made in 2010

Guns have nothing to do with us not being invaded

Being surrounded by two oceans is the reason Yamamoto could not invade us

15czl74.jpg

Misquoting Yamamoto

Guns have nothing to do with us not being invaded

Being surrounded by two oceans is the reason Yamamoto could not invade us
Obviously having the world's two largest moats help, but the scenario was a build up on Mexico. Still, such an invasion could NOT take place in the foreseeable future for several reasons. I do find it interesting you're having such a snit over it.

EDIT

Last edited:

Forum List

Back