What if Red Dawn came true?

Do they have to have massive armies? What if they are not even bring guns with them? Just crossing the border in a mass invasion?

Are you inside the class room or out there by the corridor?
The subject is RED DAWN.......... China or Russian invasion to US........ Pay attention.

Define invasion
Are you serious? Do you want me to remind you the topic? Or do you want to discuss migration?

Watch the movie Red Dawn ( Russia) 1984 and 2012 (North Korea).

Yes, I am serious, define invasion.

And I'm serious. Why would I give you that luxury? Go look it up yourself.

Well, if you are making some sort of case it would be nice if you would reveal your definition of invasion. I am thinking you don't really know.

We couldn't stop the invasion if the federal government was part of it. It's no secret that the current secretary/state's dream is a one world government and the current president's biography was titled "dreams of my father" when his father dreamed of defeating America.

We couldn't stop the invasion if the federal government was part of it. It's no secret that the current secretary/state's dream is a one world government and the current president's biography was titled "dreams of my father" when his father dreamed of defeating America.

We can't stop an invasion if we don't have the will to stop it.

So you still don't know the meaning of invasion? I guess you are stuck.

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
America is huge.

However if the chinese invaded, and it would have to be them, mexico would ally with them for land, France and French Canada would surrender to them, but they would be stopped inside the border states.

Strong military presence there and enough guns so that every man, woman and child could have 6.
If it weren't for the French, US citizens would be speaking English.
we are speaking English fuck chop.

and no, the French didn't come to the rescue, they were talked into it, easily, b/c they just wanted any excuse to stick it to England.

What an idiotic statement

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
America is huge.

However if the chinese invaded, and it would have to be them, mexico would ally with them for land, France and French Canada would surrender to them, but they would be stopped inside the border states.

Strong military presence there and enough guns so that every man, woman and child could have 6.

and no, the French didn't come to the rescue, they were talked into it, easily, b/c they just wanted any excuse to stick it to England.

You missed out on the real reason we won the Revolutionary war

It was not the Minutemen with their muskets but the French with their fleet

Nope, we are being invaded right this minute but the government does not have the will to stop it.

So you still don't know the meaning of invasion? I guess you are stuck.

Since google is apparently above you here is the definition. Read it and tell me that invasion isn't happening today.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More

Nope, we are being invaded right this minute but the government does not have the will to stop it.

Invaded by people who cut out lawns?

Bastards!

Bastards!

Finally you admit the reason for your desire for ILLEGAL immigration.

Bastards!

Finally you admit the reason for your desire for ILLEGAL immigration.

Personally, I would just as soon issue them temporary work papers...that would resolve that "illegal" issue

America is huge.

IKR

Americans were just standing the fuck around waiting for the French to come and save us.

America was never great, we never did anything, everyone else did things while we were just standing around.

go fuck yourself

America is huge.

IKR

Americans were just standing the fuck around waiting for the French to come and save us.

America was never great, we never did anything, everyone else did things while we were just standing around.

go fuck yourself

We did have the Continental Army which kept them in check. But it was not until the French fleet came and blockaded the harbor that the British surrendered at Yorktown

I'm sorry if our history upsets you

America is huge.

IKR

go fuck yourself

We did have the Continental Army which kept them in check. But it was not until the French fleet came and blockaded the harbor that the British surrendered at Yorktown

It's not the history that upsets me, it's the full blown ignorance of the left of the vast effort that our fore fathers put in.

And the utter lack of even the basics of military strategy.

IKR

go fuck yourself

It's not the history that upsets me, it's the full blown ignorance of the left of the vast effort that our fore fathers put in.

And the utter lack of even the basics of military strategy.

Actually, it is the right who is trying to rewrite history to match its agenda

The left is merely keeping you honest

America is huge.

It was both plus a lot of other things including luck, but I doubt the Francophiles will agree.

Digital History
Perhaps the single most important reason for the patriot victory was the breadth of popular support for the Revolution. The Revolution would have failed miserably without the participation of thousands of ordinary farmers, artisans, and laborers who put themselves into the line of fire. The Revolution's support cut across region, religion, and social rank. Common farmers, artisans, shopkeepers, petty merchants were major actors during the Revolution. Ex-servants, uneducated farmers, immigrants, and slaves emerged into prominence in the Continental Army.
Actually, it is the right who is trying to rewrite history to match its agenda

The left is merely keeping you honest
A lie as I just displayed.

Forum List

Back