What if Red Dawn came true?

Who would dare invade the U.S. after reading all the bravado expelled on these threads by brave AR 15 and AK 47 'bearers'? The Russian Army would be pissing into their boots in fear at the mere prospect, and the Chinese would turn...oops, almost made a p.c. error!

China has a deep sea water port in California and has already been busted for using that port to bring in semi-automatic weapons and only 1 out of 8 ships are allowed to be searched. So once again tell me how it is implausible??

If China or Russia attacks, it will be a cyber attack

It is a very real scenario and anyone that believes differently hasn't been keeping tabs on U.N drills being done on U.S shores.
But no field manure?

Seriously, I miss the days when I was a stupid fuck like you. I miss the days when I believed that we had a Republic but that went away a looooong time ago. I know more than you....infinitely more and you couldn't even wrap your little programmed mind around what we are really facing and the patriots whose names most will never know that stood up for us and prevented false flags. You are not even worth explaining to what could have happened in the last few years...not worth the effort. I will say this...if the globalists get their way and they collapse the whole damn thing and wait for the sheeple to beg for an answer? I hope that you are one of the sheeps that have no food and water that sits on the curb waiting for "da gubermint" to come and save you. What they have in mind for you idiots isn't going to be anything that will "sit well" with you...but you will comply willingly because you are just that gutless.
Yes, I was once young and impetuous like you with your analogies of back room deals, which have been going on since before this country was a nation...yet I refuse to live in fear...or let it control my emotions or to stop being able to enjoy life....

You think I live in fear??? HOLY fuck but are you ever wrong on that one. If I was a coward? I wouldn't write the things that I do. I do what I do for all of us debt slaves....even the ones that ignorantly bust on me. My blessings do not come from this corporate "gubermint"...they come from my heavenly Father and my right to exist on this planet do not come from a "benovelent" gubermint" that can extract those privileges/rights at their whim....get it????

Here comes the conspiracy master again. Did you ever try to consult a psychiatrist? You are one unbelievable individual lost in the forest.

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?

this is what I thought of when I saw this thread , it goes very well

What if the Russians had a build up in Mexico and then started to move into the US? What if the Chinese? What if they moved in military vehicles? Would we stop the invasion?
The Bernie and Hillary and Obama supporters would welcome them. I am sure thousands if not hundreds of thousands would fight back yes.

Red Dawn knows better than to fuck with us

militia_motivation1451955558.jpg

Throw in a few Muslims and you're describing a Liberal fantasy.
Is it okay to shave the pubes off a Muslim woman?

They already shave it themselves, ditto the men, Islam is against pubic hair.
As their women are expected to cover their heads as well, we could say it is against public hair, also.

Don't ya know the real reason we have 20 million illegal Mexicans in the U.S...

They are a paid for invasion force by the Chinese ...

Just wait.
Oh yeah it couldn't be that they can make 4x higher salary cleaning hotel rooms, mowing lawns, or cutting meat up in the US. It is far more plausible there are tens of thousands of Chinese recruiters in Mexico who managed to acquire and train an army ten times bigger than any other without anyone knowing, It is so easy to get 20 million people pledged to secrecy.

Critical thinking skills level set to expert.

No problem sleeper cells, bet you also wondered why in any any small teeny tiny town anywhere in the U.S. you could find a Mexican or Chinese resteraunt , it's not a fluke. They are just waiting to attack us.

Some of our fellow americans would help Putin conquer the US. They think Putin is the manliest man they know.

Would we even put up a fight? Don't the Russians have the "right" to come to America? Even if in military units?

If NATO and the west keeps building up and threatening Russian borders, they'll incinerate NATO in under 4 days with limited nuke strikes (they've threatened to do so already.....duhhh!), and will be ready for any U.S. response. A 'Red Dawn' scenario will be null and void because who wants to occupy a 'hot wasteland'?

Forum List

Back