What if the church members in SC had guns and were trained how to use them...

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Let's say one member who was at the prayer service had a gun and was trained how to use it.

Let's say two members had a gun

Let's say three members had a gun

There is no guarantee that their lives would be saved, but there is a much greater likelihood that their lives would have been saved had they been armed.

Also the more people there that were armed the more likelihood of success.

I have heard the anti-gun people say we don't want the "Wild West". I would rather have the "Wild West" than a massacre.

People can say what they want but the fact is if you are in the middle of something like this you'll wish either you or someone else was armed

Let's say one member who was at the prayer service had a gun and was trained how to use it.

There is no guarantee that their lives would be saved, but there is a much greater likelihood that their lives would have been saved had they been armed.

I have heard the anti-gun people say we don't want the "Wild West". I would rather have the "Wild West" than a massacre.
Actually, it could have saved lives, especially if the members had firearms training.

Are you suggesting that every church in the country be turned into an ammo dump?

You know that's what third world Arab Muslim shithole people do and I'd like to think people like you are better than that. Am I wrong to think that ?

Are you suggesting that every church in the country be turned into an ammo dump?

You know that's what third world Arab Muslim shithole people do and I'd like to think people like you are better than that. Am I wrong to think that ?

One armed person could have prevented or reduced the number killed at the church

Actually, some churches already have armed security.... And it works!!!

Gunman killed after opening fire at church - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A gunman attacked worshippers at a Colorado Springs, Colorado, megachurch Sunday afternoon, killing one person and wounding four others before being killed by a security staff member, the city's police chief said.

Police would not discuss whether there was any connection between the church shootings and an attack on a missionary training center outside Denver about 12 hours earlier that left two people dead and two wounded.

The gunman in that incident was still unknown.

Chief Richard Myers called the Colorado Springs church security staffer "a courageous security staff member who probably saved many lives."

Actually, some churches already have armed security.... And it works!!!]

Gunman killed after opening fire at church - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A gunman attacked worshippers at a Colorado Springs, Colorado, megachurch Sunday afternoon, killing one person and wounding four others before being killed by a security staff member, the city's police chief said.

Police would not discuss whether there was any connection between the church shootings and an attack on a missionary training center outside Denver about 12 hours earlier that left two people dead and two wounded.

The gunman in that incident was still unknown.

Chief Richard Myers called the Colorado Springs church security staffer "a courageous security staff member who probably saved many lives."

I know of at least three people who attend our Church who carry

One armed person could have prevented or reduced the number killed at the church
How about two or three armed people?

The more the merrier?

Your question is rather incoherent.

Are you suggesting that the congregants wouldn't have been better served if some of them were armed?

The more the merrier?
Yes. The more, the better chance of success.

I don't know what your Pastor is like, but I'm afraid to even ask my Presbyterian Minister if I can pack in our Church

I don't know what your Pastor is like, but I'm afraid to even ask my Presbyterian Minister if I can pack in our Church

I doubt any of the priests realize they are carrying. But if they said something I'd remind them some of Christ's followers carried weapons

I doubt any of the priests realize they are carrying. But if they said something I'd remind them some of Christ's followers carried weapons
I'm pretty sure, that wouldn't help, but I AM in California, so open carry permits are almost impossible to get unless you have a professional reason...so....

I'm pretty sure, that wouldn't help, but I AM in California, so open carry permits are almost impossible to get unless you have a professional reason...so....
You mean concealed carry? But yeah, you are probably sunk.

Forum List

Back