What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods?

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white. Where I grew up we had a predominantly white PD and led the nation in murders a couple of years.

Thats because you lived in the ghetto you knucklehead.
Thats my point monkey.

So you think having black cops would have made a difference nlgger? :cuckoo:
Yes I do cave monkey.

By God there may be something to the theory that blacks have a low IQ.

That's not a theory. The State of the Black Union US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

What does that have to do with complaints about racism? Detroit would be worse of a trainwreck if the PD was all white. Where I grew up we had a predominantly white PD and led the nation in murders a couple of years.

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

No. There is nothing to the theory. Thats why they call it that.

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

You skipped a post. What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

That's not a theory. The State of the Black Union US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. You'd think I would have learned by now...

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

You're making it more provable everyday...

Thats my point monkey.

Yes I do cave monkey.

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. You'd think I would have learned by now...

I learned long ago not the debate the facts with him. (he simply tells us that the facts are biased without any counterargument). But thus far on this thread he has been reasonable. Lets nee how he responds to my post he skipped.

Yes I do cave monkey.

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

I learned long ago not the debate the facts with him. (he simply tells us that the facts are biased without any counterargument). But thus far on this thread he has been reasonable. Lets nee how he responds to my post he skipped.
You have no facts. Opinions and discredited studies dont equal facts.

Yes I do cave monkey.

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

We know he'll just ignore anything he cant counter with his BS.
Thats his standard MO.

Yes I do cave monkey.

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

Thats his standard MO.
I always ignore aborted attemtps to divert. I dont cater to monkey tactics.

iq-test_by_race_eu.png

Thats his standard MO.

Am I mistaken that you ignored my previous response to you? Or are you going to reply? What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thats his standard MO.

Am I mistaken that you ignored my previous response to you? Or are you going to reply? What if we took white cops OUT of black neighborhoods Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
No you are not mistaken. I dont indulge in diversionary tactics.

Thats his standard MO.

How was that diversionary? You made the claims. Defend them.

Thats his standard MO.

Has nothing to do with my point. I dont need to defend them. You dont have an offense to defend against.

Thats his standard MO.

Has nothing to do with my point. I dont need to defend them. You dont have an offense to defend against.

Ok, point out where I went wrong and set me back on track. I'm lost.

We know you are lost. You frequently are. You went wrong from the beginning.

Message received. This is where I ignore you for the rest of the post for failure to argue on the merits. Until next time.

Message received. This is where I ignore you for the rest of the post for failure to argue on the merits.
I dont argue false merits. When you can address my post without diverting I may deign to discuss things with you.

Message received. This is where I ignore you for the rest of the post for failure to argue on the merits.
I dont argue false merits. When you can address my post without diverting I may deign to discuss things with you.

Ignored.

Ignored.
Lucky for you.

Forum List

Back