What in hell is Fancy Pelosi doing in Central America?

I thought she was parrotting that immigration wasn't a problem. Least of all a national emergency that warrants a taxpayer-funded trip for her and her leftist buddies. She doesn't represent this country.
US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visits Honduras
Not that I really care that she goes to Central America.
What I am concerned about, however, is that she'll probably come back.

She's drumming up votes for Harris? Warren? Any one of the other 22 candidates?

I thought she was parrotting that immigration wasn't a problem. Least of all a national emergency that warrants a taxpayer-funded trip for her and her leftist buddies. She doesn't represent this country.

If you don't care why are you asking?
Just to stir up the leftist traitors.
No one cares what you have to stay, psycho or gets stirred up by anything you say.

I do appreciate traitorous trash like you calling 70% of the country traitorous.

You’re asad pathetic little loser. I’d feel badly for you if you weren’t so evil
70 percent of our country is so stupid, so lazy, so unmotivated that they need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do for them? I'd say you worthless society-suckers only account for about 60 percent. Knock off another 15-20 percent that are too busy playing video games to vote, and you have an easy Trump victory.

She's wasting tax dollars which she and the rest of Congress have gold medals in.

A waste of time and our money. Hope she stays in South America. We sure don't need her stupid ass.

You know she’s speaker of the house, you brain dead imbecile
She runs the House of Representatives. She isn't supposed to be conducting foreign policy with world leaders. That is the State Department's job.

Forum List

Back