What is a ‘Progressive Democrat’?

My friend Lud Corrao, who passed away last year, arrived in this country as a refugee child. With NOTHING.

And died a billionaire.

In other words, you are WRONG!
that's just one lucky anecdote. lucky punch. and you just might be making it up. link?

that's just one lucky anecdote. lucky punch. and you just might be making it up. link?

No, MILLIONS of people have come to this country and prospered through hard work.

Something that you run away from.

I am 75 years old, retired, but I love to work. So I still do. I worked 14 hours today, I just got finished working on a friends instrument panel for his Aeronca.

I am worth well over a million bucks. Hell, I have a car worth almost two million, and my first seven years I lived in a bread truck.

But I worked my ass off to get out of that misery.

That's how the real world works. Not all make it, that is true, but most do.

We’ve seen all the “What is Trumpism”, “What is a MAGA Republican” etc etc
Many people here have told us how “extreme” those MAGA folks are……Tell us, are Progressive Democrats extreme, are we sure they and their policies / ideologies are truly “progressive” and not regressive? Isn’t progress usually defined as positive change for the whole?
Where can we find progressive policies / ideologies working positively for the whole?
Thiers are no ultra build back better people or movement

Forum List

Back