What is a Sanctuary city?

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
RealDave told me a sanctuary city is a city where everyone agrees not to ask people to prove they're citizens. That's bullshit. It's not voted on. It's totally an agenda of the Democrat party. It's totally ignoring the law, looking the other way. That's what a sanctuary city is. These people are lying pawns for the Democrat party, not law abiding citizens. They must be defeated, not compromised with.

A sanctuary city or state claims that there is no need and it is too expensive to have their police preform the ten or so keystrokes on a computer to inform immigration that they have picked up an illegal immigrant for breaking any law for which an American citizen would normally be held in jail.
They also claim that it is too much of a burden and too expensive to hold the illegal in jail until they can be remanded over to ICE custody or until such time as would be required to complete a normal sentence for whatever offense they were picked up for.
In other words if Trump were not in office they would be doing their jobs. Since Trump is in office then they will use any excuse not to.

RealDave told me a sanctuary city is a city where everyone agrees not to ask people to prove they're citizens. That's bullshit. It's not voted on. It's totally an agenda of the Democrat party. It's totally ignoring the law, looking the other way. That's what a sanctuary city is. These people are lying pawns for the Democrat party, not law abiding citizens. They must be defeated, not compromised with.

I read this and now I like sanctuary cities:

Though San Francisco is a sanctuary city, the policy required police to notify ICE about undocumented youth arrested for felonies, in some cases for minor crimes. The juveniles were handed over even before guilt or innocence was proved.

Kamala Harris Hasn't Denounced Her Support For A Policy That Ruined Young Immigrant Lives | HuffPost

Though San Francisco is a sanctuary city, the policy required police to notify ICE about undocumented youth arrested for felonies, in some cases for minor crimes. The juveniles were handed over even before guilt or innocence was proved.

Kamala Harris Hasn't Denounced Her Support For A Policy That Ruined Young Immigrant Lives | HuffPost
Why do you support lawbreakers?

It's a city that protects inhabitants from the big fed gubmint

I don't. What I like is that in a sanctuary city if an illegal breaks the law they are required to call the cops. So even if the anchor baby breaks the law ICE is called.

Bullshit. Illegals aren't citizens. The Federal government protects citizens.

Bullshit. Illegals aren't citizens. The Federal government protects citizens.
The founders foresaw the threats posed by a big fed gubmint. They foresaw that some people would support it tearing through communities and stretching the constitution to questionable limits.

Really because I heard they hide out in cities that aren't sanctuary cities and they work for Republican farms until they are ready to murder
Unfortunately Iowa has several counties with Sheriffs that refuse to report illegal aliens. "Sanctuary Counties" are not uncommon, and these aliens know where they are.

It's a common misconception that since border states don't always have huge alien problems, there is no problem. This is part of the problem; they just send them North where we have to deal with them!

ps: Nice try on the partisan BS, but plenty of Democrats own farms with illegal workers.

And you were expecting a legitimate answer from RealDave?

I don't. What I like is that in a sanctuary city if an illegal breaks the law they are required to call the cops. So even if the anchor baby breaks the law ICE is called.

If an illegal breaks the law they are required to call the cops? Which politician blew that smoke up your rear? Sure doesn't work that way in California.

what do you mean?

A sanctuary city is a place that has an open, thriving slave market.

Really because I heard they hide out in cities that aren't sanctuary cities and they work for Republican farms until they are ready to murder
Unfortunately Iowa has several counties with Sheriffs that refuse to report illegal aliens. "Sanctuary Counties" are not uncommon, and these aliens know where they are.

It's a common misconception that since border states don't always have huge alien problems, there is no problem. This is part of the problem; they just send them North where we have to deal with them!

ps: Nice try on the partisan BS, but plenty of Democrats own farms with illegal workers.
Who?

If an illegal breaks the law they are required to call the cops? Which politician blew that smoke up your rear? Sure doesn't work that way in California.
Well the story is a negative story on Kamala Harris. If you think the right is feeding us fake news let me know

Forum List

Back