What Is Cultural Marxism?

With "True Morality" being what exactly? The term sounds rather loaded.
Not fucking people over, just because you can.

It's not remotely complicated.

All the Marxists now appear to either a) attempt to derail thread with usual idiocy and name calling or b) deflect attention by posing bizarre questions devoid of logic.

The fact is nobody can deny Cultural Marxism has got it's claws into our societies and nobody can deny The Frankfurt School thought up all of this perversion.

Actually, anyone with the slightest bit of critical thinking ability can deny both of those things.

Okay, so elaborate then? :popcorn:

The idea of "cultural marxism" is pure nonsense. It's a conspiracy theory designed to combine all of the right's bete noire's into a single unified boogeyman, with little to no basis in the actual philosophical works of the Frankfurt school.

Why is everything a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Its an invention of a fake morality to replace true morality.

The people who invented and perpetuate it have no use for morality, and so prefer this rule based nonsense, which they can observe while simultaneously psychopathically ruin the lives of all the unwary they meet.

The reason for this is to keep their conscience and standing within the community clean while acting without conscience.

All the Marxists now appear to either a) attempt to derail thread with usual idiocy and name calling or b) deflect attention by posing bizarre questions devoid of logic.

The fact is nobody can deny Cultural Marxism has got it's claws into our societies and nobody can deny The Frankfurt School thought up all of this perversion.

Oh yes, they cant all be medical psychopaths so they'll do anything to wriggle out of admitting morality.

McCarthyism can mean "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism." Wiki.

Sounds like Lucy, uh huh.

McCarthyism is a term fabricated term given to us by the Liberals that grew out of a massive ignorance of history.

Right,so this is all tied up with holocaust denial and its a jewish communist conspiracy.
They must be oven dodgers.
Norway Terrorist Breivik Was An Ardent Subscriber To Theories Of 'Cultural Marxism'

I told you to stay ON TOPIC and not attempt to derail thread with your weird Nazi fetish.

His post is on topic, and you don't make the rules.

The Norwegian terrorist was in fact enthralled in the same conspiracy theories that you're subscribing to in this thread - and that ideology is what lead him to murder 70 children.

Actually, anyone with the slightest bit of critical thinking ability can deny both of those things.

The idea of "cultural marxism" is pure nonsense. It's a conspiracy theory designed to combine all of the right's bete noire's into a single unified boogeyman, with little to no basis in the actual philosophical works of the Frankfurt school.

Thats right. Its a "conspirarcy" not a theory.

McCarthyism can mean "the practice of making unfair allegations or using unfair investigative techniques, especially in order to restrict dissent or political criticism." Wiki.

Jake please stop being such a little Commie :eek-52:
Are you not doing exactly what my definition of you say you do?

No, actually that's what the Leftists do, usually by using the Politically Correct card, it's the Leftists who hate debate and dissent.

:lol:

Not "everything" is a conspiracy theory. Just a lot of what you seem to believe in.

Right,so this is all tied up with holocaust denial and its a jewish communist conspiracy.
Norway Terrorist Breivik Was An Ardent Subscriber To Theories Of 'Cultural Marxism'

I told you to stay ON TOPIC and not attempt to derail thread with your weird Nazi fetish.

The Norwegian terrorist was in fact enthralled in the same conspiracy theories that you're subscribing to in this thread - and that ideology is what lead him to murder 70 children.

That is one person, who obviously had other psychological issues, as normal people don't do what he did.

Its an invention of a fake morality to replace true morality.

The people who invented and perpetuate it have no use for morality, and so prefer this rule based nonsense, which they can observe while simultaneously psychopathically ruin the lives of all the unwary they meet.

The reason for this is to keep their conscience and standing within the community clean while acting without conscience.

Oh yes, they cant all be medical psychopaths so they'll do anything to wriggle out of admitting morality.

Who is refusing to admit 'morality'? I'm more curious what makes you think that you define it.

No, actually that's what the Leftists do, usually by using the Politically Correct card, it's the Leftists who hate debate and dissent.

:lol:

"I know you are but what am I?" stopped being clever in elementary school.

That is one person, who obviously had other psychological issues, as normal people don't do what he did.

Nevertheless, he is relevant to this thread.

They were adults. They knew the risks when they got into politics. All one needs to do is read a little history to realize its a proffesion that often gets you killed.

to my mind weve been far to soft on politicians over the last 60 odd years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevertheless, he is relevant to this thread.

But not THE crux of thread.

They were adults. They knew the risks when they got into politics. All one needs to do is read a little history to realize its a proffesion that often gets you killed.

to my mind weve been far to soft on politicians over the last 60 odd years.

Umm, no. They weren't "adults". He shot up a summer camp.

More than 50 of his victims were under the age of 21.

2011 Norway attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you hate debate and dissent here?

Forum List

Back