What is happening to Trump's "best economy in history"?

GM just announced a lay off of 15,000 jobs.
GM to layoff nearly 15,000 workers in North America

Housing boom is slowing and ending in some places:
The U.S. Housing Boom Is Coming to an End, Starting in Dallas

Oil prices are threatening U.S. drillers
Oil’s Tumble Threatens U.S. Shale Drillers

Stock market keeps dropping
Dow: Why stocks keep dropping - CNN

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

Hey. Thought you lefty loons said this was Barry's economy???
Trump was elected on third base. It's all on Trump if he falls on his face running for home plate.

You can always hope.
He already has fallen on his butt Americans will be paying higher prices because of the morons tariffs Are you OK with that?

Nope. He knows what he's doing even if a lefty loon like you can't see the big picture. He sure as hell can.
Knows what he's doing??? lol 6 bankrupt companies and he knows what hes doing? He's a gd grifter ,no more no less

Trump was elected on third base. It's all on Trump if he falls on his face running for home plate.

You can always hope.
He already has fallen on his butt Americans will be paying higher prices because of the morons tariffs Are you OK with that?

Nope. He knows what he's doing even if a lefty loon like you can't see the big picture. He sure as hell can.
O'rly?

What's Trump doing about the debt bubble and the massive over leveraging by corporate borrowers?

Do tell.
The tax cuts will pay for themselves Didn't you get the notification?

You can always hope.
No, I hope our economy succeeds in spite of Trump.
BUT HIS wealth is doing fine Deals with Russia and Saudis will soon come to light There is such a thing as the emoluments clause which he has violated 100 times

Thought you said this was Barry's economy??
Sure started off well until the moron ruined it

The yield curve is flattening.

If it inverts...watch out.

You can always hope.

Knows what he's doing??? lol 6 bankrupt companies and he knows what hes doing? He's a gd grifter ,no more no less

Of course he knows what he doing. Its called leveling the playing field. We have been getting hosed for years on tarrifs and trade.

Look at the big picture. If you can.

Our dumb shit Naked Emperor talked about more tariffs on China today. The market is not liking that.

You can always hope.

Of course he knows what he doing. Its called leveling the playing field. We have been getting hosed for years on tarrifs and trade.

Look at the big picture. If you can.
And the best way to deal with our trading partner is to go 100mph up against them ?

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers.
Bwahahaha! Let’s see if we can dumb this down for progressives. If we have 100 people in the U.S. and 90 of them are employed while 10 of them are not, then we have 10% unemployment.

Now, if those 90 people hold two jobs, while those 10 people are still unemployed, the unemployment rate doesn’t drop to 5% because the jobs worked doubled. The people unemployed remains at 10 total people and thus remains 10%.

View attachment 231068

Let’s see if we can dumb this down for progressives. If we have 100 people in the U.S. and 90 of them are employed while 10 of them are not, then we have 10% unemployment

You went a little too far. You went full retard.

Obviously, retired seniors, children, the disabled or those who simply don't need to work are not counted as they are not a part of the workforce.

8 Billion on Cyber Monday. Biggest in History
Gun sales slow

Black Friday gun purchases were at their lowest in four years, dropping 10 percent to 182,093, according to the FBI.

The lowest in four years. You know why?

Because the gun manufacturers and retailers lost their best marketing gimmick ever. "OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!" :lol:

I was only half joking when I used to say that they were probably surreptitiously supporting Hillary's campaign so they could continue to bilk the rubes. "HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!"

C. The market is not down. The DOW is over 1000 points higher than its low for the year.
The Dow is 2000 points lower than its high for the year.

That's how the market works.

Its goes up. It goes down. Next week it will be through the roof. Get back to us then.
It's down for the year.

The Dow has only climbed 23 percent since Trump took office.

At this point in Obama's tenure, it was up 41 percent.

Trump is literally half the man Obama was.

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Don't listen to a progressive, especially G5000 types. They lie, they're ignorant and/or they're intellectually dishonest. If you're G5000, then you're a useless troll as well.

The Dow is 2000 points lower than its high for the year.

Its goes up. It goes down. Next week it will be through the roof. Get back to us then.
It's down for the year.

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Don't listen to a progressive, especially G5000. They lie, they're ignorant and/or they're intellectually dishonest. If you're G5000, then you're a useless troll as well.
So you deny reality. Just like I always say. Willfully blind monkeys.

Sad.

Small business owner here in KC. From everything I can see the economy is rocking right along. Housing starts/remodels always slow in the winter months. I've had one major remodel after another for nearly a year now.
Can't speak to car sales obviously but black Friday numbers will be in shortly and that will be a good gauge of consumer confidence.

Perhaps the left shouldn't celebrate the demise of the US economy so soon. Reserve your happiness for when real misery hits.

It's down for the year.

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Don't listen to a progressive, especially G5000. They lie, they're ignorant and/or they're intellectually dishonest. If you're G5000, then you're a useless troll as well.

Sad.
What you read or hear is your reality but my reality is based on what I can see first hand.

It's down for the year.

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Sad.
What you read or hear is your reality but my reality is based on what I can see first hand.

I agree. What I see is an economy doing pretty damned well.

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Sad.

Best it's been since Bush left office

If you say so.
No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Sad.

Yep, doing about the same as it has been for the last 6 years, though signs of slowing are popping up more and more.

It was bound to happen, we are just a few months shy of the longest period of economic expansion in the history of our county. Our financial system was designed to fail on a regular basis as part of a system of control.

No, it's a fact, dear.

I know that shit burns.

Sad.

Best it's been since Bush left office

Yet all the lefty loons see nothing but a disaster. Idiots.

Hope we see even more improvement.

Forum List

Back