What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Trump has been caught stealing time and time and time again. He's always gotten off with a slap on the wrist and a fine in civil court.

And all the tards say, "Nuh-uh!"

It's really sick they excuse or deny his stealing from cancer kids and the elderly.

Really fucking sick.

Trump literally can do no wrong with these assholes.

I can see what they would say if Trump shot a two year old on Fifth Avenue.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Ted Kennedy!"

When a supposed billionaire feels the need to steal from cancer kids and the elderly, that's a level of avarice way beyond the pale.

Trump should be in prison for life just for those two crimes. But he has always managed to skate away with a fine in CIVIL court.

Now he is finally being held to account in CRIMINAL court and the tards just can't take it.

St. Jude Official Confirms Eric Trump Raised $16.3M to Benefit Hospital​

That's more than you, me, and everyone else on this board, combined.

Trump has been caught stealing time and time and time again. He's always gotten off with a slap on the wrist and a fine in civil court.

It's really sick they excuse or deny his stealing from cancer kids and the elderly.

Really fucking sick.

Half truths are lies and reek of desperation. Do better.

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
Dude! I am very impressed with the honesty, accuracy and deep thought nature of your questions. Very thoght provoking! I think this is the best bi-partisan thread, yes I did say that, you have ever posted! I mean that!

This is one damn good thread topic! Bravo!

St. Jude Official Confirms Eric Trump Raised $16.3M to Benefit Hospital​

That's more than you, me, and everyone else on this board, combined.

Trump Fined $2 Million Over Fishy Veterans Fundraiser

A judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities on Thursday, ruling that the president had broken the law by directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his presidential campaign instead.

Trump stole not just from cancer kids and the elderly, he robbed vets, too!

What a classy guy.

Eric. And?

You do know that drug dealers donate food to their neighborhoods, right?
Hmmm. I haven't heard of Hunter donating to anyone. But if you heard it from Rachel MadCow then it must be so.

Trump Fined $2 Million Over Fishy Veterans Fundraiser

A judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities on Thursday, ruling that the president had broken the law by directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his presidential campaign instead.

Trump stole not just from cancer kids and the elderly, he robbed vets, too!

What a classy guy.
Firstly, his Presidency benefitted veterans FAR more than you or Biden will ever hope to. Secondly, he's freely given to more charitable causes than the average Billionaire.

Firstly, his Presidency benefitted veterans FAR more than you or Biden will ever hope to. Secondly, he's freely given to more charitable causes than the average Billionaire.
Like I said. There is no crime Trump can commit where you submissive cucks would hold him accountable.

If he shot a two year old, you'd be here saying he has benefitted two year olds and whining, "B-b-b-b-b-but Ted Kennedy!"

Never in history has there been such a mob of submissive cucks like you.

Really fucking sick.

Trump would give a lot more to charity if he wasn't wasting money defending frivolous lawsuits and contrived indictments.

Trump holds a fake charitable event for vets and then diverts the money to his political campaign.

If Biden had done that, the submissive cucks would be howling and foaming at the mouth and their heads would be spinning.

But Trump? "We're cool with it!"

Trump would give a lot more to charity if he wasn't wasting money defending frivolous lawsuits and contrived indictments.
Trump doesn't give to charity. He stopped donating back in 2008. What he does is accept money from other charities and then steals from them rather than distributing the money as he promised.

He stole from vets. He stole from cancer kids. He stole from the United Negro College Fund. He stole from the Holocaust Museum.

And he got caught.

Was he arrested? Did he go to jail? Nope! He went to civil court and had to pay it all back.

What would happen to YOU if you stole from cancer kids?

Read the links I posted.

"Trump’s campaign claimed the day he launched his campaign in 2015 that he had given $102 million to charity in the previous five years, but he only reported $735,238 in cash donations and $26.8 million in land and non-cash gifts during that period, according to tax records obtained by the Times."

Forum List

Back