What is it with all these middle aged white women

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I know that they say she's got the interest of the younger voters but so far her rallies seem to be composed largely of fat, ugly white women between 45 and 65....and their tag along hubbies who will do what whatever they're told.
What is it with fat ugly white woman? Wherever there is trouble, wherever theres turmoil, wherever there is a problem to be invented from simply nothing whatsoever... There you have it! A gaggle of fat, ugly white women at the center of it.

Now I don't dismiss this as trivial.... I believe there are more female voters than male voters in the country so this does not bode well at all. Not sure what the polling is on this particular demographic.... If I had to guess I'd say it's just that they think Trump is the reincarnation of Satan....

Which brings me finally to a point that I have hammered to death on these boards.

Just but for a slight change in temperament and demeanor Trump could probably have another 10 or 15% of the vote no problem.

I guess he just doesn't have it in him to be anybody but who he actually is.

I know that they say she's got the interest of the younger voters but so far her rallies seem to be composed largely of fat, ugly white women between 45 and 65....and their tag along hubbies who will do what whatever they're told.
What is it with fat ugly white woman? Wherever there is trouble, wherever theres turmoil, wherever there is a problem to be invented from simply nothing whatsoever... There you have it! A gaggle of fat, ugly white women at the center of it.

Now I don't dismiss this as trivial.... I believe there are more female voters than male voters in the country so this does not bode well at all. Not sure what the polling is on this particular demographic.... If I had to guess I'd say it's just that they think Trump is the reincarnation of Satan....

Which brings me finally to a point that I have hammered to death on these boards.

Just but for a slight change in temperament and demeanor Trump could probably have another 10 or 15% of the vote no problem.

Wrong.

They don't even have to be fat. My wife's co-workers are all Trump haters. She never says anything because they are medical professionals who have to work as a team. She didn't realize just how deep the hate went until Trump's near assassination. No concern whatsoever, just flippant comments like "damn so close!" accompanied with giggles.

They don't even have to be fat. My wife's co-workers are all Trump haters. She never says anything because they are medical professionals who have to work as a team. She didn't realize just how deep the hate went until Trump's near assassination. No concern whatsoever, just flippant comments like "damn so close!" accompanied with giggles.

And isn't it pathetic how they feel comfortable letting their opinions and 'feelings' be known in a professional environment, while she feels like she has to stay quiet. That's been a huge problem, and it needs to stop, we need to stop feeling cowed and not being as open as they are with their political biases. It only allows it to continue being fueled and gives it momentum. It was the same with covid, they shamed, harassed, and embarrassed (basically total bullying) anyone that didn't go along with the 'status quo', we need to speak up and out more often in public venues.

Angry, racist, white boomers are the DemoKKKrats' base.

And isn't it pathetic how they feel comfortable letting their opinions and 'feelings' be known in a professional environment, while she feels like she has to stay quiet. That's been a huge problem, and it needs to stop, we need to stop feeling cowed and not being as open as they are with their political biases. It only allows it to continue being fueled and gives it momentum. It was the same with covid, they shamed, harassed, and embarrassed (basically total bullying) anyone that didn't go along with the 'status quo', we need to speak up and out more often in public venues.
Just remind them of how stupid they are. Remind them that they are making themselves and everyone else poorer as a direct result of democrat money policy. Driving up the cost of energy through extraction restrictions while reducing the value of the currency by printing more money.

:heehee:
uh-huh.

Influencers get prime DNC access as part of Harris’ campaign strategy​

By Betsy Klein, CNN
5 minute read
Published 3:47 PM EDT, Thu August 22, 2024
“You have to meet the voters’ eyeballs and ears where they are – and where they are is at their lunch, during their lunch breaks, scrolling through their phone. They are sitting on the subway, scrolling through their phone. They are on the couch with the TV on with CNN, maybe on mute, scrolling through their phone. They’re walking their dog, looking at their phone,” said Alex Pearlman, a self-described “ranting comedian” known on as @pearlmania500 TikTok, where he has 2.7 million followers.

dnc influencer thumb 02.png

Related articleCookies, lounges and press passes: How the DNC is wooing social media creators at the Chicago convention

Pearlman is among the 200 content creators credentialed for the DNC this week, marking an unprecedented effort by Democrats to engage this community.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/22/politics/content-creators-influencers-dnc-harris/index.html

Why Two Influencers Who Spoke at the DNC Believe the Energy Is Changing​

“Just that this campaign can put out high-performing, fun, on-theme, on-trend content, it actually signals to us that the Harris presidency will listen to young people,” Deja Foxx, 24, tells Harper’s Bazaar
By Rosa SanchezPublished: Aug 22, 2024 11:12 AM EDT
Why Two Influencers Who Spoke at the DNC Believe the Energy Is Changing

If I had to guess I'd say it's just that they think Trump is the reincarnation of Satan....

peel back that piss yellow tribble that lives on his head, & there will be 666 embedded in it.

donny is nothing but a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development that has grifted his way into also being a cult leader.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your avatar definitely fits.

944.jpg

100%

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back