Kamala’s supporters. Middle aged white women

Indeed, like I said, kameltoe was one of the best instructors.
I get why you are childishly trying to insult Harris. Your cult leader teaches that if nothing else, you should make a childish insult. I'm just amused that you take credit for taking classes on dick sucking.

Yeah sure, I'm about to wager with the dude on the internet who said Taylor Swift was going to write a song for Joe Biden and he had "inside sources" on this hahaha NO
So you admit that silly stock market prediction came directly from your ass. It's what MAGAs do.

I get why you are childishly trying to insult Harris. Your cult leader teaches that if nothing else, you should make a childish insult. I'm just amused that you take credit for taking classes on dick sucking.
You're just jealous she gave me all of that attention instead of you.

But, damn....you're ugly as hell!

wait. So because I'm a woman I have to agree with everything all women do?

You're a man, right? Donald Trump is a man and so are many of his voters. Do you agree with them?

The idiocy on this board actually hurts sometimes
No woman would say most women vote like idiots. You would phrase it differently and you wouldn't use the word idiots. You wouldn't disparage the majority of your own gender. I stand by my original statement.

So you admit that silly stock market prediction came directly from your ass. It's what MAGAs do.

Bookmark my prediction and if she wins, lets see how close I am. You already ate a big portion of crow over Taylor Swift writing a song for Biden...

Bookmark my prediction and if she wins, lets see how close I am. You already ate a big portion of crow over Taylor Swift writing a song for Biden...
I told what I had been told. I was clear about that from the start. If you want to have a childish vendetta over it, then feel free to do so. I don't mind a bit. One more silly MAGA calling me names. I think I can handle that.

I guess they went with Green Day changing the lyrics of their song instead.

Forum List

Back