🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is it with liberal women?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
What is it with liberal women? They sit fifty feet up in a tree and saw off the limb they are sitting on until they fall. Then they blame everyone and everything but themselves for their fall. First Hillary Clinton, now Kathy Griffin. What is it with these people? Is it bad parenting or are they just crazy?

There aren't that many liberal female leaders. Most liberal women are stooges of liberal men. Who benefits most from abortion? Certainly it's not women. Women suffer mental problems similar to PTSD that aren't recognized by liberal men and many women who are victims of abortion suffer long term physical conditions which are not recognized by liberal men. The short answer is that liberal men enjoy the benefits of abortion because their responsibilities are eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel.

Griffin's performance (and that's what it was) today swerved between bipolar and true schizophrenia. But it was her attorney who stole the show. She was apparently being paid to dismiss questions with a regal wave of her chubby pink hand....I watched it twice....I love freak shows.
:popcorn:

What is it with liberal women? They sit fifty feet up in a tree and saw off the limb they are sitting on until they fall. Then they blame everyone and everything but themselves for their fall. First Hillary Clinton, now Kathy Griffin. What is it with these people? Is it bad parenting or are they just crazy?
It's all pink on the inside bruh

It's all pink on the inside bruh

I wouldn't count on that with Griffin...somehow I picture something that's decomposed and rotting

Griffin's performance (and that's what it was) today swerved between bipolar and true schizophrenia. But it was her attorney who stole the show. She was apparently being paid to dismiss questions with a regal wave of her chubby pink hand....I watched it twice....I love freak shows.
:popcorn:

Some lame case for why there should be no consequences for her stupidity.

I guess an abortion mentality - if you have a bad outcome just make it go away - do not accept responsibility

I enjoyed her bawling. "He broke me"
This is how to treat these liberal elitist women who think their celebrity privilege will protect them.
They have been pampered enough. The destruction of this one is just a start.

Leftist women look sort of manly and strangely enough leftist dudes look sort of feminine.

Maybe its a gene or chromosome issue

They have mental health issues.

it's based in Satanism

Forum List

Back