🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is Mark Meadows trying to negotiate?

I think the vast majority understand that both sides are simply playing politics with this bill. The base won't care, they never care no matter what their party does.

I can't see this actually helping either party. Hopefully long term it does real harm to both parties. People really have to get tired of this crap sooner or later.
The House passed their bill in May. McConnel's had all summer to get something done in the Senate. They instead chose to wait until it expired no doubt in the hopes that the Dems would feel pressured to pass anything. It backfired and now the Republicans are left holding their dicks. Nancy played them like the children they are.

I think the vast majority understand that both sides are simply playing politics with this bill. The base won't care, they never care no matter what their party does.

I can't see this actually helping either party. Hopefully long term it does real harm to both parties. People really have to get tired of this crap sooner or later.
The House passed their bill in May. McConnel's had all summer to get something done in the Senate. They instead chose to wait until it expired no doubt in the hopes that the Dems would feel pressured to pass anything. It backfired and now the Republicans are left holding their dicks. Nancy played them like the children they are.

Trump is the one looking the best here. He has offered to move when the House and Senate will not.

Trump is the one looking the best here. He has offered to move when the House and Senate will not.
The house has moved. Their proposal has been on the table since May. The Senate cannot pass anything with only Republican members. They chose to go on break for a month and left it to the WH.

The house has moved. Their proposal has been on the table since May. The Senate cannot pass anything with only Republican members. They chose to go on break for a month and left it to the WH.

Pelosi including tax breaks for the most wealthy. It deserved to go nowhere.

Which tax breaks are those?
The SALT deductions?
Pelosi offered to meet in the middle which is a more than fair starting point considering the republicans have nothing and can pass nothing.

The SALT deductions?
Pelosi offered to meet in the middle which is a more than fair starting point considering the republicans have nothing and can pass nothing.

No tax breaks for the wealthy. Pass a clean bill.

The SALT deductions?

No tax breaks for the wealthy. Pass a clean bill

Again. What tax breaks are you referring to?
Pelosi has already offered to take 1/3 off their proposal.

The SALT deductions?

I've provided the info to you before. You understand the argument, you just can't defend it.

Entirely unsurprising. Donald Dithers while over 1000 people die each day, more small businesses close for good, unemployment's stuck on 10%, and local governments reel in pain.

I think he enjoys it. After all, the cruelty IS the point with this administration.

1,000 people die every day! Nobody died when Born in Kenya Barack was President, right?

What's in the House Bill? I've not seen what is in it anywhere. Is this another "we have to vote for it before we know what's in it"?

All it took for me to find that information was seconds. I just went to Bing search and typed in text of what is in the Heroes Act. Then hit enter. Over 158 million sites came up to that search.

I found the bill on the US Congress website.

It's really not that hard to do if you really want the information.

Here you go, I'll spoon-feed it to you:

View attachment 383183

That's the old bill. The one with tax breaks for NY millionaires. I want to know if that's still in the current proposal.

That is the bill that was passed by the House last May and has been sitting on mcconnell's desk since.

You asked for the House bill. That is it. They did their job. It's the senate that has not done anything.

You are asking for documents that don't need to exist since the House has already passed legislation in May.

The way things work is that legislation goes to the Senate. They can either pass it in it's entirety without any changes. Or they can make changes or they can write their own bill.

If any changes are made in the Senate to the House bill the new bill has to go back to the House to be ratified.

So what I showed you is what is the current legislation that has been passed by the House.

I can't produce something that doesn't exist and doesn't need to exist since it already exists and I gave it to you.

What's in the House Bill? I've not seen what is in it anywhere. Is this another "we have to vote for it before we know what's in it"?

All it took for me to find that information was seconds. I just went to Bing search and typed in text of what is in the Heroes Act. Then hit enter. Over 158 million sites came up to that search.

View attachment 383183

That's the old bill. The one with tax breaks for NY millionaires. I want to know if that's still in the current proposal.

That is the bill that was passed by the House last May and has been sitting on mcconnell's desk since.

You asked for the House bill. That is it. They did their job. It's the senate that has not done anything.

You are asking for documents that don't need to exist since the House has already passed legislation in May.

The way things work is that legislation goes to the Senate. They can either pass it in it's entirety without any changes. Or they can make changes or they can write their own bill.

If any changes are made in the Senate to the House bill the new bill has to go back to the House to be ratified.

So what I showed you is what is the current legislation that has been passed by the House.

I can't produce something that doesn't exist and doesn't need to exist since it already exists and I gave it to you.

I don't want the Senate to pass the House bill. It deserves to get killed.

The House of Representatives was the first to respond. They wrote and passed their bill in May. They did their jobs.

They sent it to the Senate where it has sat on mcconnell's desk since May.

It's not the House that didn't do their job. It's the Senate.

trump made his "move" months AFTER the House already did their jobs.

If the House wasn't doing their jobs I would be saying so. They have. They did it months ago.

So stop including the House in those who haven't done anything. They have. They were the first to do something months before trump.

The House of Representatives was the first to respond. They wrote and passed their bill in May. They did their jobs.

They sent it to the Senate where it has sat on mcconnell's desk since May.

It's not the House that didn't do their job. It's the Senate.

trump made his "move" months AFTER the House already did their jobs.

If the House wasn't doing their jobs I would be saying so. They have. They did it months ago.

So stop including the House in those who haven't done anything. They have. They were the first to do something months before trump.

The House did pass a bill. A lousy bill.

View attachment 383183

This all started because you demanded the House Bill.

I provided it to you.

You claimed it was old and a new one existed.

I pointed out the truth that the one I posted was the only one.

Now you say you don't want the House bill passed. Wow.

You got what you demanded then said it was the wrong one. A mature adult would acknowledge their mistake. An honest adult would apologize.

I was mistaken to think you would do that. My fault. I was wrong.

I just learned you don't really want things you demand. You just like to make those demands but when you're shown what you demand, you no longer want it. So it's useless to give you what you demand.

I won't make that mistake in the future. In the future get your information on your own.

View attachment 383183

I provided it to you.

You got what you demanded then said it was the wrong one. A mature adult would acknowledge their mistake. An honest adult would apologize.

I just learned you don't really want things you demand. You just like to make those demands but when you're shown what you demand, you no longer want it. So it's useless to give you what you demand.

I won't make that mistake in the future. In the future get your information on your own.

Pelosi claimed she was willing to cut the bill. I wanted to know what is being cut. I still do not know.

The SALT deductions?

I've provided the info to you before. You understand the argument, you just can't defend it.
I've provided the info to you before. You understand the argument, you just can't defend it
Nope, you didn't. You've only spoken of a nebulous "tax break for the rich".

View attachment 383183

I provided it to you.

Pelosi claimed she was willing to cut the bill. I wanted to know what is being cut. I still do not know.
Do some research yourself.
Dems are willing to deal. Where's the Senate?

View attachment 383183

I provided it to you.

Do some research yourself.
Dems are willing to deal. Where's the Senate?

It all depends on what they are willing to deal on isn't it?

View attachment 383183

I provided it to you.

Look it up. You have the world's best information source literally at your fingertips.

Put it in a search then hit enter. Your answers will come up.

It's so refreshing that McConnell tells these people to fuck off as the default position.

If they choose not to cut irrelevant insertions from a bill, let them rot. It's on them.

Forum List

Back