What is more unjust then kneeling on a convicted felon resisting arrest?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
A parking ticket. I saw one on a car today and thought, don't cops have something better to do like arrest convicted felons committing crimes after the felon was released after serving a fraction of what they should have? A parking ticket automatically means the police force is made up of limp wristed douchebags who are told to generate cash anyway possible from American, taxpaying citizens. Meanwhile savages from who knows where are allowed to destroy parts of various cities. The savages cannot be arrested because it is racist to arrest savages, and there will be ghetto lotteries.

Last edited:
A parking ticket. I saw one on a car today and thought, don't cops have something better to do like arrest convicted felons committing crimes after the felon was released after serving a fraction of what they should have? A parking ticket automatically means the police force is made up of limp wristed douchebags who are told to generate cash anyway possible from American, taxpaying citizens. Meanwhile savages from who knows where are allowed to destroy parts of various cities. The savages cannot be arrested because it is racist to arrest savages, and there will be ghetto lotteries.

Well played. That said, everyone must do their part, no matter how small, to help fund our police departments in these uncertain times. Drive faster, help drive back the barbarians.

In all seriousness, I would assume police chiefs would say he lets back off law abiding, tax paying American citizens until the savages quiet down. The dude parked one space away from a "legal" spot and it did not interfere with traffic in any way. Now the dude hates the city, the few restaurants that still exist and all the cops and has to spend time trying to overturn the ticket which is typically $30 plus.

Killing him.

Yep....it's Trump's fault.

The cops and judges are the extortionist who fleece the citizen to support their retirements....

Answer:
Looting, destroying, burning, & murder of so many innocent people in the name of Floyd...

Forum List

Back