What Is Racial Justice?

Except for the fact they are not liberals, they are leftist practitioners of identity politics, instead. Liberalism involves creating a color blind society. For these idiots, everything is ABOUT color.
So many promises made many years ago as the agendas went active. But theory to reality is quite different. This is in affect a revolution by extremists who have done it using social justice to achieve their goals.

Just a week ago, in a Colorado town, we had 5 people die from a fentanyl overdose. Just a tiny grain of this crap, mere dust can kill you. George Floyd had this and more, and obviously had exited delirium and hypoxia induced by fentanyl. Racism and white cops didn't kill Floyd. YOU DID if you believe that racism narrative, and overlook the truth.

• Getting a job.
  • Getting a job promotion.
  • Getting financial aid.
  • Getting admitted to college.
  • Getting business loans,
  • Staying out of prison when they shoot a black person justifiably.
So what companies, colleges, banks and prisons are owned by black people and blk ppl are using these things to fk white people up ?

• Getting a job.
  • Getting a job promotion.
  • Getting financial aid.
  • Getting admitted to college.
  • Getting business loans,
  • Staying out of prison when they shoot a black person justifiably.
LMAO!

Poor little white boi

Just a week ago, in a Colorado town, we had 5 people die from a fentanyl overdose. Just a tiny grain of this crap, mere dust can kill you. George Floyd had this and more, and obviously had exited delirium and hypoxia induced by fentanyl. Racism and white cops didn't kill Floyd. YOU DID if you believe that racism narrative, and overlook the truth.
Did you know George personally?

Miss the video of the murder?

Racial justice is equal Justice. Any disagreement with that?

No,.. but there seems to be a disagreement on what equality truly is because my definition is that is that it isn't a one way street,.. in other words you want me to treat you with respect, then you treat me with respect as I won't be respectful to anyone calling me names or making themselves out to be a better person than me and getting offended by every little thing,.. and that's what a lot of the black community is doing right now because they want to "pay us back" for something our ancestors did back in history.

Actually, there are plenty of black folks who are just as exasperated as you are with the BLM movement.

I don't think I ever said that there wasn't.

Except he was being sarcastic.

No,.. but there seems to be a disagreement on what equality truly is because my definition is that is that it isn't a one way street,.. in other words you want me to treat you with respect, then you treat me with respect as I won't be respectful to anyone calling me names or making themselves out to be a better person than me and getting offended by every little thing,.. and that's what a lot of the black community is doing right now because they want to "pay us back" for something our ancestors did back in history.

I don't think I ever said that there wasn't.

Except he was being sarcastic.
Yeah, long time ago...it's not like a black women had to wait 240 years to have even one nominated to the supreme court.

Forum List

Back