What Is Racial Justice?

Used to be justice was based on objective provable FACTS. Like fingerprints, science, blood splatter, lands and grooves on bullets, you know; actual provable stuff. But racism, hate crimes are more emotive, political imaginary categories are perfectly fine now. Don't like cooties? don't like radishes? Hate yaks? You voted for Cheeto comb over man? It's a "hate crime"? How did this even become legitimate legal catagory? It boggles the mind.

Last edited:
I read John Rawls' theories of social justice back in the early seventies.

Coyote has dismissed and maligned the man in her manifest ignorance.

What is referred to as "racial justice" these days is simply virtue signaling to serve an ego need, and is really just nothing more than an alternate system of privilege to replace the old one.

And Rye Catcher, I meant that you were a fucking idiot! (Sorry I can't quote right now until I respond in another thread.)
Hmmm, a "fucking idiot"? Is that the same as a virgin idiot or a trumpanzee? BTW, I've only been called an idiot, a moron or an imbecile by posters like you. That is the safe harbor of those - and you - who lack the education and cannot write an expository rebuttal to any of my posts.

Have a nice evening with that other thread.

Coyote mentioned to me in another topic that people were protesting this and getting harmed by it. Is she talking about BLM or something because so far all I've seen of racial injustice is certain black people getting offended by every little thing and creating issues about it. If you're talking about protesting for racial justice us white Americans should be the one protesting until we are treated better by these arrogant black people.
When people stoping idnetifying who is who because of skin color.
We all bleed red, and our inners are all the same . Inners meaning our guts bahhah.

Coyote mentioned to me in another topic that people were protesting this and getting harmed by it. Is she talking about BLM or something because so far all I've seen of racial injustice is certain black people getting offended by every little thing and creating issues about it. If you're talking about protesting for racial justice us white Americans should be the one protesting until we are treated better by these arrogant black people.
Actually, there are plenty of black folks who are just as exasperated as you are with the BLM movement.

What is referred to as "racial justice" these days is simply virtue signaling to serve an ego need, and is really just nothing more than an alternate system of privilege to replace the old one.
:cryhug_1_:

Used to be justice was based on objective provable FACTS. Like fingerprints, science, blood splatter, lands and grooves on bullets, you know; actual provable stuff. But racism, hate crimes are more emotive, political imaginary categories are perfectly fine now. Don't like cooties? don't like radishes? Hate yaks? It's a "hate crime"? How did this even become legitimate legal catagory? It boggles the mind.
Sky seems to be the limit for liberals when it comes to racial pandering.

Yeah, white people are so burdened....

BULLSHIT ^^^. Have you ever served on jury trail in a criminal matter?

The Judge in a trail court will instruct the jury:

This is not a theory, it is a matter of facts in criminal trails when a Jury was to be the trier of facts.

As to evidence, MaryL might look up evidence in a Law Dictionary.

Name me one thing blk ppl have stopped white people doing that they had a right to do ? Like owning a home or going to certain schools ?

BULLSHIT ^^^. Have you ever served on jury trail in a criminal matter?

This is not a theory, it is a matter of facts in criminal trails when a Jury was to be the trier of facts.

Your hysterical reply has nothing to do with what I said,.

You are simply over-emotive and triggered easily by anything that does not support your rigid racial authoritarianism.

BULLSHIT ^^^. Have you ever served on a criminal jury?

Really? Evidence: like facts, like you found a big pile of wriggling racism after George Floyd's ever so obvious Fentanyl death found after his autopsy? Oh, no, the obvious fact he had overdosed and Fentanyl is deadly and he had twice the level that would kill a normal mortal human in his bloodstream and he obviously had hypoxia induced by a foreign substance? But just incidentally, a white cop touched Floyd, and he died. Because.... RACISM.

Really? Evidence: like facts, like you found a big pile of wriggling racism after George Floyd's ever so obvious Fentanyl death found after his autopsy? Oh, no, the obvious fact he had overdosed and Fentanyl is deadly and he had twice the level that would kill a normal mortal human in his bloodstream and he obviously had hypoxia induced by a foreign substance? But just incidentally, a white cop touched Floyd, and he died. Because.... RACISM.
Rye is just having one of his daily hissies.

You need to understand that he is just very dramatic by nature, and needs to unleash his inner queen from time to time.

When you make up your mind like I have that race is nothing but a lame social construct it simplifies everything.

There is just the justice that applies to everyone, no matter their ethnicity.

justice

NOUN

1. just behavior or treatment.

* the quality of being fair and reasonable.

* the administration of the law or authority in maintaining this.
It's the appliers of justice that fuck-up at times.

Name me one thing blk ppl have stopped white people doing that they had a right to do ? Like owning a home or going to certain schools ?
  • Getting a job.
  • Getting a job promotion.
  • Getting financial aid.
  • Getting admitted to college.
  • Getting business loans,
  • Staying out of prison when they shoot a black person justifiably.

Forum List

Back