🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is Rosie O saying about Hollywood?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Harvey Weinstein has over 300 women come forward over a period of decades.

Kevin Spacey has one very drunken fumble 36 years ago. What is the comparison?

Liberal Hollywood hypocrisy at it's finest. Talk about a basket of deplorables!

LOL I wrote that on another thread. She admits they all knew men and women were being raped and harassed, yet they stood by and did nothing. I think it's safe to say when the 2020 election roles around Hollywood won't have a say. Not that they did in 2016 as much as they tried.

She came onto Spacey 31 years ago and he responded, "Yeah, I think I'm just gonna be gay now."

Holy crap, Rosie, are you sure you wanted to say this? You people KNEW about Weinstein? You people KNEW about Spacey? You "all knew"?

And you said nothing?

What does that say about you?

===

Rosie O'Donnell Compares Kevin Spacey to Harvey Weinstein

ROSIE @Rosie
u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - fuck u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward @KevinSpacey

6:41 AM - Oct 30, 2017

It says what we all already knew.

They think being brave is standing in a large hall enduring thunderous applause for saying something that everyone they knows agrees with.

Like saying bullshit about Republicans. That's brave.

Now, actually speaking out against someone IN your peer group that has the ability to push BACK?

LOL!! That's for some one else to do.

LOL I wrote that on another thread. She admits they all knew men and women were being raped and harassed, yet they stood by and did nothing. I think it's safe to say when the 2020 election roles around Hollywood won't have a say. Not that they did in 2016 as much as they tried.
And they get up on their soap boxes and preach to us about "speaking up" but they don't say shit when their own do it. Case in point, Bill Clinton. The only difference is that the people accusing Weinstein are all liberals so they can't attack them and assassinate their character the way they did Paula Jones and the rest of the Clinton accusers. Hypocrites, all of them. Jane Fonda (the feminist icon), Ashley Judd (the ranting man hater), Rosie O'Donnell, the list goes on and on and on.

Forum List

Back